Windows 10: Gestures on Mousepad

Discus and support Gestures on Mousepad in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been able to disable most mousepad gestures (e.g. scrolling, zooming, etc.) by going to Settings, Devices, Mouse and Touchpad, Additional Mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rwrigley, Dec 11, 2015.

1. rwrigley Win User

Gestures on Mousepad

I have been able to disable most mousepad gestures (e.g. scrolling, zooming, etc.) by going to Settings, Devices, Mouse and Touchpad, Additional Mouse Options, Click Pad Settings and deselecting the various options (I do not want the mousepad to do anything except move the cursor around and click on things). However, whenever I shut down and restart my computer, these options are automatically re-enabled. How can I disable them permanently?

:)

rwrigley, Dec 11, 2015
  2. juzone Win User

Windows 10 mouse keeps flickering busy

i have an asus q502la laptop all i did was update to the latest mousepad driver {asus smart gesture} that was pre installed on my laptop and problem gone!!

juzone, Dec 11, 2015
  3. upgraded to Win 10 and cannot scroll using mousepad

I got the same problem (without a soloution). But I wanted to pointout that no gestures what so ever is working. The only this my mousepad can do now is moving and clicking with the mouse.

AbuskeijChristensen, Dec 11, 2015
  4. CyFi6 Win User

Gestures on Mousepad

CyFi6, Dec 12, 2015
Thema:

Gestures on Mousepad

1. Gestures on Mousepad - Similar Threads - Gestures Mousepad

2. Touchpad Gestures not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad Gestures not working: Hi I have not been able to use the touchpad gestures for quite awhile now. I can scroll the pointer but can't use any two-finger or more gestures. I tried following the online suggestions of reinstalling/updating the latest device software for my touchpad but that didn't...
  3. Touchpad two fingers and gesture stopped working

Touchpad two fingers and gesture stopped working: Hi, Touchpad on my Lenovo X1 Carbon stopped two fingers scrolling and gesture three fingers minimize, two fingers zoom. I checked uninstalled and reinstalled drivers of the touchpad not working my window and all drivers are up to date X1 Carbon 6th GEN Windows 10...
  4. Touchpad gestures aren't working after using a wired mouse

Touchpad gestures aren't working after using a wired mouse: Hi, I use a Dell laptop, OS Windows 10 Pro Core i5 3rd Generation and at the start, when I used no mouse, but only the touchpad, the gestures like two finger scrolling, switch applications, show open apps, zoom in and out and all the other gestures worked fine. But after the...
  5. Sluggish scroll in file explorer *only* when using two-finger gesture on the trackpad,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sluggish scroll in file explorer *only* when using two-finger gesture on the trackpad,...: [ATTACH] Anyone has experienced this? Any suggestions? This doesn't happen in any other application (or even in the right pane of file explorer!). It's a very specific bug (maybe related to my laptop - Acer ConceptD). It makes scrolling through folders very slow. When...
  6. Dragging with right click gesture for touchpad using windows precision drivers

Dragging with right click gesture for touchpad using windows precision drivers: I am using a normal laptop with standard touchpad with windows precision drivers. Today, most of the laptop touchpad use windows precision drivers, and are mostly gesture controlled. While we have many features like zooming in and out, rotating clock and anti clock wise and...
  7. Is there a away to disable 3 finger gesture to toggle between edge tabs? I just want this...

Is there a away to disable 3 finger gesture to toggle between edge tabs? I just want this...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/cva_thapa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ldz1ds/is_there_a_away_to_disable_3_finger_gesture_to/
  8. No more two-finger gesture in window 10?

No more two-finger gesture in window 10?: Mine got updated to 2004 for a week now and I've noticed that the option for two fingers gesture're no longer there in the setting. Scrolling using two fingers still works in browser (mostly, because sometimes it freeze out of a sudden). Why is it? Is there anyway to get two...
  9. No ASUS Smart Gestures on a laptop without ELAN or Synaptics Touchpad

No ASUS Smart Gestures on a laptop without ELAN or Synaptics Touchpad: Hello. I have a ASUS laptop which there where only Asus Smart Gestures but sadly, it sucks. So when looking for a alternative I found that I should just install a driver for another computer...
  10. Windows 10 N touch pad scrolling, two finger, three finger gesture problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 N touch pad scrolling, two finger, three finger gesture problem: I can't find other options like two finger, three finger gesture as well as facing touch pad scrolling problem, pls find the image [ATTACH]...