Windows 10: Gestures on Mousepad

Discus and support Gestures on Mousepad in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been able to disable most mousepad gestures (e.g. scrolling, zooming, etc.) by going to Settings, Devices, Mouse and Touchpad, Additional Mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rwrigley, Dec 11, 2015.

1. rwrigley Win User

Gestures on Mousepad

I have been able to disable most mousepad gestures (e.g. scrolling, zooming, etc.) by going to Settings, Devices, Mouse and Touchpad, Additional Mouse Options, Click Pad Settings and deselecting the various options (I do not want the mousepad to do anything except move the cursor around and click on things). However, whenever I shut down and restart my computer, these options are automatically re-enabled. How can I disable them permanently?

:)

rwrigley, Dec 11, 2015
  2. juzone Win User

Windows 10 mouse keeps flickering busy

i have an asus q502la laptop all i did was update to the latest mousepad driver {asus smart gesture} that was pre installed on my laptop and problem gone!!

juzone, Dec 11, 2015
  3. upgraded to Win 10 and cannot scroll using mousepad

I got the same problem (without a soloution). But I wanted to pointout that no gestures what so ever is working. The only this my mousepad can do now is moving and clicking with the mouse.

AbuskeijChristensen, Dec 11, 2015
  4. CyFi6 Win User

Gestures on Mousepad

CyFi6, Dec 12, 2015
Thema:

Gestures on Mousepad

1. Gestures on Mousepad - Similar Threads - Gestures Mousepad

2. Change advanced touchpad gestures on a desktop computer that does not have a touchpad connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change advanced touchpad gestures on a desktop computer that does not have a touchpad connected: Hello,I am looking for a way to change the default gestures on a computer that does not have a touchpad directly connected, but to which I connect to from a laptop using remote desktop connection.I have changed the three-finger tap on my laptop to trigger a middle-mouse...
  3. Change advanced touchpad gestures on a desktop computer that does not have a touchpad connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change advanced touchpad gestures on a desktop computer that does not have a touchpad connected: Hello,I am looking for a way to change the default gestures on a computer that does not have a touchpad directly connected, but to which I connect to from a laptop using remote desktop connection.I have changed the three-finger tap on my laptop to trigger a middle-mouse...
  4. Change advanced touchpad gestures on a desktop computer that does not have a touchpad connected

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I want to remove the frame generated by the touch gesture.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to remove the frame generated by the touch gesture.: Dragging the title bar with the touch gesture and moving the window generates a frame outside the window.Is it possible to erase the outer border of the window? Also, what is this frame called?...
  6. I want to remove the frame generated by the touch gesture.

I want to remove the frame generated by the touch gesture.: Dragging the title bar with the touch gesture and moving the window generates a frame outside the window.Is it possible to erase the outer border of the window? Also, what is this frame called?...
  7. Touchpad Gesture on Dell G5 5500 sometimes behave like a mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad Gesture on Dell G5 5500 sometimes behave like a mouse: Hello, I used to dual boot windows 10 with Ubuntu 20.04. I used to have this weird glitch where the mousepad would sometime misbehave as a mouse in Ubuntu. Basically, it has the acceleration of a mouse, gesture doesn't work, etc. Sometime, the issues would go away after a...
  8. Touchpad Gesture on Dell G5 5500 sometimes behave like a mouse

Touchpad Gesture on Dell G5 5500 sometimes behave like a mouse: Hello, I used to dual boot windows 10 with Ubuntu 20.04. I used to have this weird glitch where the mousepad would sometime misbehave as a mouse in Ubuntu. Basically, it has the acceleration of a mouse, gesture doesn't work, etc. Sometime, the issues would go away after a...
  9. Touchpad gestures don’t work. When I look in device settings I see: “Device...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad gestures don’t work. When I look in device settings I see: “Device...: I am on a Dell G5 5587 laptop. I am attempting to get my scrolling & gestures working on my touchpad. I have tried reinstalling & upgrading/downgrading drivers, but it has not helped.I saw somewhere that disabling the Intel sio HID driver a368 helped for some people, but it...
  10. Touchpad gestures don’t work. When I look in device settings I see: “Device...

Touchpad gestures don’t work. When I look in device settings I see: “Device...: I am on a Dell G5 5587 laptop. I am attempting to get my scrolling & gestures working on my touchpad. I have tried reinstalling & upgrading/downgrading drivers, but it has not helped.I saw somewhere that disabling the Intel sio HID driver a368 helped for some people, but it...