Windows 10: Gestures on Mousepad

Discus and support Gestures on Mousepad in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been able to disable most mousepad gestures (e.g. scrolling, zooming, etc.) by going to Settings, Devices, Mouse and Touchpad, Additional Mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rwrigley, Dec 11, 2015.

1. rwrigley Win User

Gestures on Mousepad

I have been able to disable most mousepad gestures (e.g. scrolling, zooming, etc.) by going to Settings, Devices, Mouse and Touchpad, Additional Mouse Options, Click Pad Settings and deselecting the various options (I do not want the mousepad to do anything except move the cursor around and click on things). However, whenever I shut down and restart my computer, these options are automatically re-enabled. How can I disable them permanently?

:)

rwrigley, Dec 11, 2015
  2. juzone Win User

Windows 10 mouse keeps flickering busy

i have an asus q502la laptop all i did was update to the latest mousepad driver {asus smart gesture} that was pre installed on my laptop and problem gone!!

juzone, Dec 11, 2015
  3. upgraded to Win 10 and cannot scroll using mousepad

I got the same problem (without a soloution). But I wanted to pointout that no gestures what so ever is working. The only this my mousepad can do now is moving and clicking with the mouse.

AbuskeijChristensen, Dec 11, 2015
  4. CyFi6 Win User

Gestures on Mousepad

CyFi6, Dec 12, 2015
Thema:

Gestures on Mousepad

1. Gestures on Mousepad - Similar Threads - Gestures Mousepad

2. Touchpad gestures not working - Windows 10 - Dell Vostro 14 3480 ST: J5ZXBV2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad gestures not working - Windows 10 - Dell Vostro 14 3480 ST: J5ZXBV2: Hello everyone!I bought a Dell Vostro 3480 a year ago, and in the beginning everything worked fine and then suddenly the touchpad gestures stopped working after a Windows 10 automatic update. I mean I can still move the cursor, but I cannot use the 2-finger scroll...
  3. Touchpad gestures not working - Windows 10 - Dell Vostro 14 3480 ST: J5ZXBV2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad gestures not working - Windows 10 - Dell Vostro 14 3480 ST: J5ZXBV2: Hello everyone!I bought a Dell Vostro 3480 a year ago, and in the beginning everything worked fine and then suddenly the touchpad gestures stopped working after a Windows 10 automatic update. I mean I can still move the cursor, but I cannot use the 2-finger scroll...
  4. Touchpad gestures not working - Windows 10 - Dell Vostro 14 3480 ST: J5ZXBV2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows Hello sign in via picture password gesture recently stopped working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello sign in via picture password gesture recently stopped working: This is a domain joined machine running windows 10; For at least a year i have been using the same Windows Hello picture password gesture to sign on to my machine with no issues. However, i was recently out of the office for a few days and when I returned that Monday, I was...
  6. TouchPad Gestures not Working ! Win 11 Acer Nitro 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TouchPad Gestures not Working ! Win 11 Acer Nitro 5: Hey Guys, I've been having troubles with my touchpad so i decided to finally ask for help. my touchpad gestures doesnt work.my system is Acer Nitro 5 AN515-51 and yes i've tried installing the recommended drivers from acer website which were both synaptics and elan . but...
  7. TouchPad Gestures not Working ! Win 11 Acer Nitro 5

TouchPad Gestures not Working ! Win 11 Acer Nitro 5: Hey Guys, I've been having troubles with my touchpad so i decided to finally ask for help. my touchpad gestures doesnt work.my system is Acer Nitro 5 AN515-51 and yes i've tried installing the recommended drivers from acer website which were both synaptics and elan . but...
  8. additional gesture touchpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    additional gesture touchpad: My laptop model is acer aspire a315-58. The additional gesture of my touchpad were not working . So following some advice i uninstalled it ELAN TOUCHPAD from device manager so that after restarting, the device would reinstall it by itself . But it didn't and now the option...
  9. additional gesture touchpad

additional gesture touchpad: My laptop model is acer aspire a315-58. The additional gesture of my touchpad were not working . So following some advice i uninstalled it ELAN TOUCHPAD from device manager so that after restarting, the device would reinstall it by itself . But it didn't and now the option...
  10. My laptop's touchpad right click and scrolling and gesture features not working.

My laptop's touchpad right click and scrolling and gesture features not working.: My laptop's touchpad left click is working but it's right click, gestures, zoom, scroll, etc. features are not. I have checked the settings and everything is alright there, updated my drivers, restarted my pc as well but isssue still persists. Can anyone recommend what steps...