Windows 10: gestures on touchpad

Discus and support gestures on touchpad in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I turn off some of the gestures on the touchpad but leave others alone, before this upgrade I could not only see the demonstration but change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Suepooh, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Suepooh Win User

gestures on touchpad

How do I turn off some of the gestures on the touchpad but leave others alone, before this upgrade I could not only see the demonstration but change each individual gestures. Now the only thing I see is this: "This device is working properly". I beg to differ, NO it's NOT. Help, please!

Thank you,

Sue

:)

Suepooh, Jun 21, 2019

2. touchpad gestures two finger scroll not working Asus 501

Hi there,

1. Go to N501VW | ASUS Global Downloads
    2. Download the latest ATK - ATKPackage driver
    3. Download the latest TouchPad - ASUS Smart Gesture (Touchpad Driver)
    4. Uninstall both the Touchpad driver and the Asus ATK package driver.
    5. Reboot
    6. First install ATKPackage driver (IMPORTANT to do this FIRST)
    7. Reboot
    8. Then install the TouchPad driver (may need to reboot)
    9. Test if all is working as it should

I had this same issue with my Asus UX305 when I upgraded to Windows version 1803 and doing the above steps solved the issue for me.

slicendice, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Touchpad gestures

Hello, Does your touchpad work except for gestures ?

I suggest you install the touchpad driver from your PC manufacturer.

Patricia.Guenot, Jun 21, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

gestures on touchpad

Disabling touchpad gestures in Windows 10

Hi Andrzej,

Precision touchpad is one of the improvements recently brought to Windows 10 to support touch gestures. Is you device running on Windows Creators Update? If yes, follow the steps below to disable touchpad:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Ease of Access.
    • Click Touchpad.
    • Under Touchpad, toggle the switch on or off.
    • You can also uncheck the box beside Leave touchpad on the when a mouse is connectedoption to disable it when you use a traditional mouse.
    Once done with the steps above, check if the issue will persist.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

gestures on touchpad

1. gestures on touchpad - Similar Threads - gestures touchpad

2. TouchPad Gestures not Working ! Win 11 Acer Nitro 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TouchPad Gestures not Working ! Win 11 Acer Nitro 5: Hey Guys, I've been having troubles with my touchpad so i decided to finally ask for help. my touchpad gestures doesnt work.my system is Acer Nitro 5 AN515-51 and yes i've tried installing the recommended drivers from acer website which were both synaptics and elan . but...
  3. TouchPad Gestures not Working ! Win 11 Acer Nitro 5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TouchPad Gestures not Working ! Win 11 Acer Nitro 5: Hey Guys, I've been having troubles with my touchpad so i decided to finally ask for help. my touchpad gestures doesnt work.my system is Acer Nitro 5 AN515-51 and yes i've tried installing the recommended drivers from acer website which were both synaptics and elan . but...
  4. additional gesture touchpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    additional gesture touchpad: My laptop model is acer aspire a315-58. The additional gesture of my touchpad were not working . So following some advice i uninstalled it ELAN TOUCHPAD from device manager so that after restarting, the device would reinstall it by itself . But it didn't and now the option...
  5. additional gesture touchpad

additional gesture touchpad: My laptop model is acer aspire a315-58. The additional gesture of my touchpad were not working . So following some advice i uninstalled it ELAN TOUCHPAD from device manager so that after restarting, the device would reinstall it by itself . But it didn't and now the option...
  6. My laptop's touchpad right click and scrolling and gesture features not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's touchpad right click and scrolling and gesture features not working.: My laptop's touchpad left click is working but it's right click, gestures, zoom, scroll, etc. features are not. I have checked the settings and everything is alright there, updated my drivers, restarted my pc as well but isssue still persists. Can anyone recommend what steps...
  7. My laptop's touchpad right click and scrolling and gesture features not working.

My laptop's touchpad right click and scrolling and gesture features not working.: My laptop's touchpad left click is working but it's right click, gestures, zoom, scroll, etc. features are not. I have checked the settings and everything is alright there, updated my drivers, restarted my pc as well but isssue still persists. Can anyone recommend what steps...
  8. Touchpad gesture settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad gesture settings: Hello! My gestures settings was gone and I don't know how to fix it, I tried updating the drivers multiple times, but the touchpad gesture settings was still not showing. the reset button was not showing either, I even tried to reformat my device but nothing happens.. i just...
  9. Touchpad gesture settings

Touchpad gesture settings: Hello! My gestures settings was gone and I don't know how to fix it, I tried updating the drivers multiple times, but the touchpad gesture settings was still not showing. the reset button was not showing either, I even tried to reformat my device but nothing happens.. i just...
  10. Touchpad gesture settings

in Windows 10 Customization

Users found this page by searching for:

1. on & off touchpad individual gestures

2. exibel hb087 driver download

3. no options on my touchpad to turn gestures off

4. msi trackpad gestures,
  5. touchpad gestures on off,
  6. applicatión for trackpad gestures windos