Windows 10: Get 10 of the top albums of 2015 in the Windows Store for free

Discus and support Get 10 of the top albums of 2015 in the Windows Store for free in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; I’m Christina Calio, and I’m on the Groove team here at Microsoft. Today I’m happy to let you know that we’re making 10 of the top albums from 2015... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Get 10 of the top albums of 2015 in the Windows Store for free

Source: Get 10 of the top albums of 2015 in the Windows Store for free | Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Dec 10, 2015

2. how can I get a hold of someone at the top of the chain in Microsoft Corp.

I have an idea that could make them millions of dollars and put them in the lead in every catagory of hardware they manufacture. Tablets PCs Laptops Hand held games and even Smart Phones.

I can be contacted through Skype or Hotmail, or yahoo mail. My Skype contact is
    L: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** That is also my Hotmail address, and my yahoo address is
    L: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I know companies like Microsoft get a lot of crank or bogus ideas presented to them but this is neither of those. It is not a hair brain scheme or idea but a real genuine game changer for anyone
    who puts this idea into production. I will only talk to someone from Microsoft technology department.

Preston Burris

prestonburris, Dec 10, 2015
  3. Entegy Win User
    how can I get a hold of someone at the top of the chain in Microsoft Corp.

Contact Us

Entegy, Dec 10, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

'Noice'!
    Free tunes! I'll take 'em up on that! *Biggrin

Thanks Brink!

Get 10 of the top albums of 2015 in the Windows Store for free [​IMG]

Edwin, Dec 10, 2015
  5. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

anything for Classical Music fans

for example I love the works of the old Flemish composer Johannes Ockegehem

Johannes Ockeghem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here's the Kyrie -- and his music will survive for a lot longer than some of the so called modern stars
    Johannes Ockeghem - Missa Prolationum - Kyrie - YouTube

Here's the whole Mass

Johannes Ockeghem / Cappella Nova, 1978: Missa Prolationum - Complete, Digitized LP - Indexed - YouTube

Another one

Johannes Ockeghem - Missa Au Travail Suis - YouTube

Music IMO has largely REGRESSED since 1450 -- this guy lived BEFORE the magnificent polyphony of the Renaissance period -- and all with NATURAL Voices -- not a load of electronics that a ROBOT could generate. These guys had to SING (literally for their supper). !!

Happy Hols though everyone whatever your music tastes.

Cheers
    jimbo.

jimbo45, Dec 10, 2015
  6. larc919 Win User
    larc919, Dec 10, 2015
  7. jimbo45 Win User
    jimbo45, Dec 10, 2015
  8. Cliff S New Member

Limited time offer. Available on Windows 10 devices in the United States only.
    Time to open up CyberGhost 5

Cliff S, Dec 11, 2015
  9. DavidY Win User
    DavidY, Dec 11, 2015
  10. rvbfan Win User
    Alabama Shakes are pretty decent. Saw them in Calgary at Folk Fest.

rvbfan, Dec 11, 2015
  11. axe0 New Member
    Just create a new account saying that you are in the United States and get the albums *Wink

12. Now I feel old, I have only heard of one of the artists.

nigelmercier, Dec 11, 2015
  13. BunnyJ New Member

Check out the Alabama Shakes.. they're rather good.,

[youtube]jW0ZjNl-QW0[/youtube]

BunnyJ, Dec 11, 2015
  14. Cliff S New Member
    Kinda like The Black Crowes.

Cliff S, Dec 11, 2015
  15. BunnyJ New Member
    Yes.. I like their style. Not a bad group and the CD is FREE!!

BunnyJ, Dec 11, 2015
Thema:

1. Get 10 of the top albums of 2015 in the Windows Store for free - Similar Threads - top albums 2015

2. Top Free Tools for Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Top Free Tools for Windows 11: While Windows 11 has some almighty features built into the operating system, there are some free tools from third parties that enhance the experience. You don’t have to settle for a bland screen with the default settings. You’ll also have some fun functions to play with. To...
  3. Anime Top List Free

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anime Top List Free: this app was on Xbox and Microsoft stores now its gone i paid for this app and would like to know why its been uninstalled from my hard drives when i plunged them into the series x also how do i get a refund for it as i cant use it any more...
  4. Possibility to get windows 10 for free?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Possibility to get windows 10 for free?: Hello! I'm still operating Windows 7 and I missed all opportunitys to change to win 10. A few months ago I thought I have read a article about how there is still a way to get win 10 for free. But i really can't find it. Am I wrong or is there still a way to get win10 for...
  5. Getting windows 10 for free.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Getting windows 10 for free.: At present, is there any way of getting genuine windows 10 for lifetime (for one pc only) for free through Microsoft?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-windows-10-for-free/a59ae2b4-7711-49eb-bea1-4779ff857c20"
  6. Free 2015 upgrade to Windows 10 expired?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Free 2015 upgrade to Windows 10 expired?: (Unfortunately), I took advantage of the free Windows 10 upgrade in 2015 and it's not been a rewarding relationship, not least because it seemed to offer me less functionality and it turned out to be incompatible with my HP printer! I am now getting constant messages that...
  7. AVG 2015 Free Doesn't Work?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AVG 2015 Free Doesn't Work?: I read that AVG were bringing out updates, but when I upgraded to Windows 10, AVG no longer works or even loads up. Anyone got it working, or something? 12540
  8. Free Music Thursday: Snap up 7 albums from the Windows Store

in Windows 10 News
    Free Music Thursday: Snap up 7 albums from the Windows Store: Seven albums that usually range in price from $7.99 to $13.99 are now free from the Windows Store – but only until 11:59 p.m. PT Thursday night. [img] You’ll find “Last Year Was Complicated” by Nick Jonas (usually $11.99), where the pop star who became famous through...
  9. Windows Store Trends – September 2015

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Store Trends – September 2015: This blog is the latest in a recurring series about recent Store trends across categories, markets, and more. Understanding these trends can help you determine what types of apps to build or where to focus your development efforts. With the launch of the unified Dev Center...
  10. Get nine holiday albums for free from the Windows Store

in Windows 10 News
    Get nine holiday albums for free from the Windows Store: We’re excited to let you know that we’re giving away holiday albums in the US, available in the Windows Store for free!* The albums include holiday songs from Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Mary J. Blige, the classic album from Vince Guaraldi Trio, A Charlie Brown Christmas,...