Windows 10: Get 10 of the top albums of 2015 in the Windows Store for free

Discus and support Get 10 of the top albums of 2015 in the Windows Store for free in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Didn't work*Sad [img] [img] [img] Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Cliff S New Member

Get 10 of the top albums of 2015 in the Windows Store for free

Didn't work*Sad

Get 10 of the top albums of 2015 in the Windows Store for free [​IMG]

Cliff S, Dec 11, 2015
  2. Dude Win User

Thanks Brink, downloaded a few of them.

3. Scramjet Win User
    Well, only in USA, eh, I see, bummer. The way i see it is when Mexico invades USA where will MS go? (singing) "North to Alaska"
    Now you have to cross the Canadian Border to do that. Ya better bring those free CDs, that's your Border Pass ....lol

Scramjet, Dec 11, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

Don't forget those Bing Rewards too*Roflmao2

Cliff S, Dec 11, 2015
  5. azasadny Win User
    I feel REALLY old because I've never heard of any of these "artists"...

azasadny, Dec 13, 2015
  6. Rocky Win User
    I guess that I missed out on this deal. Oh well.

Rocky, Dec 13, 2015
  7. Yeah I just tried it myself. No go. All of the albums cost money again. Drat.

RustyFalcon, Dec 14, 2015
  8. Get 10 of the top albums of 2015 in the Windows Store for free

Yeah, it appears that the deal is now dead *Sad

Spidey1976, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Get 10 of the top albums of 2015 in the Windows Store for free - Similar Threads - top albums 2015

2. Top Free Tools for Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Top Free Tools for Windows 11: While Windows 11 has some almighty features built into the operating system, there are some free tools from third parties that enhance the experience. You don’t have to settle for a bland screen with the default settings. You’ll also have some fun functions to play with. To...
  3. Anime Top List Free

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anime Top List Free: this app was on Xbox and Microsoft stores now its gone i paid for this app and would like to know why its been uninstalled from my hard drives when i plunged them into the series x also how do i get a refund for it as i cant use it any more...
  4. Possibility to get windows 10 for free?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Possibility to get windows 10 for free?: Hello! I'm still operating Windows 7 and I missed all opportunitys to change to win 10. A few months ago I thought I have read a article about how there is still a way to get win 10 for free. But i really can't find it. Am I wrong or is there still a way to get win10 for...
  5. Getting windows 10 for free.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Getting windows 10 for free.: At present, is there any way of getting genuine windows 10 for lifetime (for one pc only) for free through Microsoft?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-windows-10-for-free/a59ae2b4-7711-49eb-bea1-4779ff857c20"
  6. Free 2015 upgrade to Windows 10 expired?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Free 2015 upgrade to Windows 10 expired?: (Unfortunately), I took advantage of the free Windows 10 upgrade in 2015 and it's not been a rewarding relationship, not least because it seemed to offer me less functionality and it turned out to be incompatible with my HP printer! I am now getting constant messages that...
  7. AVG 2015 Free Doesn't Work?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AVG 2015 Free Doesn't Work?: I read that AVG were bringing out updates, but when I upgraded to Windows 10, AVG no longer works or even loads up. Anyone got it working, or something? 12540
  8. Free Music Thursday: Snap up 7 albums from the Windows Store

in Windows 10 News
    Free Music Thursday: Snap up 7 albums from the Windows Store: Seven albums that usually range in price from $7.99 to $13.99 are now free from the Windows Store – but only until 11:59 p.m. PT Thursday night. [img] You’ll find “Last Year Was Complicated” by Nick Jonas (usually $11.99), where the pop star who became famous through...
  9. Windows Store Trends – September 2015

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Store Trends – September 2015: This blog is the latest in a recurring series about recent Store trends across categories, markets, and more. Understanding these trends can help you determine what types of apps to build or where to focus your development efforts. With the launch of the unified Dev Center...
  10. Get nine holiday albums for free from the Windows Store

in Windows 10 News
    Get nine holiday albums for free from the Windows Store: We’re excited to let you know that we’re giving away holiday albums in the US, available in the Windows Store for free!* The albums include holiday songs from Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Mary J. Blige, the classic album from Vince Guaraldi Trio, A Charlie Brown Christmas,...