Windows 10: get a refund from microsoft store for DTS UNBOUND APP

Discus and support get a refund from microsoft store for DTS UNBOUND APP in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello my pc is connected to reciever hdmi cable i purchased dts unbound from microsoft store in order to hear surround sound.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by orenbonfis, Dec 29, 2020.

1. get a refund from microsoft store for DTS UNBOUND APP

Hello

my pc is connected to reciever hdmi cable

i purchased dts unbound from microsoft store in order to hear surround sound.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-il/p/dts-sound-unbound/9pj0nkl8mcsj?activetab=pivotget a refund from microsoft store for DTS UNBOUND APP :eek:verviewtab

it does not work on my system!!

i mailed DTS support and got an answer that for now they support only DTS sound XBOX not PC to reciever

or pc to headphones not reciever

pc to reciever is still at develpoment

i searched and could not find where to write to support and ask for a refund

waht can i do ?

thanks in advance

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

orenbonfis, Dec 29, 2020

2. When will the Dts Sound Abound app be Available in the Microsoft Store?

Hi Jared,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

The DTS Sound Unbound application will be available to Windows 10 soon. As per the system requirements, Windows version needs to be Windows 10 version 18898.0 or higher. Keep yourself updated and once it is available, you will see that in the Microsoft
    Store app.

Click this link to know more ‘DTS Sound Unbound’.

Cheers and Regards!

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Dec 29, 2020
  3. Louie_101 Win User
    DTS Headphone x V1 not working since i installed DTS Sound Unbound

Hi there! I am Louie, a Microsoft Community member and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. Hope you're doing well and safe there.

Try uninstall the app and restart your PC and reinstall it.

Check sound settings and you may manage some of settings from there.

There is also an app in Microsoft Store which might be helpful:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/dts-sound-unb...

Hope this helps

Regards,

Louie

Louie_101, Dec 29, 2020
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

get a refund from microsoft store for DTS UNBOUND APP

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

get a refund from microsoft store for DTS UNBOUND APP

1. get a refund from microsoft store for DTS UNBOUND APP - Similar Threads - refund microsoft store

2. remove DTS sound unbound in Microsoft Store and audio option

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    remove DTS sound unbound in Microsoft Store and audio option: Don't know why i can't upload images, so here's the link to imgur post for more information https://imgur.com/a/FcRnbwgI want to remove DTS sound unbound option in my audio setting.it's already uninstall and i had reboot my computer, but seems i still in free trial or some...
  3. remove DTS sound unbound in Microsoft Store and audio option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove DTS sound unbound in Microsoft Store and audio option: Don't know why i can't upload images, so here's the link to imgur post for more information https://imgur.com/a/FcRnbwgI want to remove DTS sound unbound option in my audio setting.it's already uninstall and i had reboot my computer, but seems i still in free trial or some...
  4. remove DTS sound unbound in Microsoft Store and audio option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Dts sound unbound greyed out

Dts sound unbound greyed out: The enable Dts headphones x is grey out and dts home theator is greyed out too. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dts-sound-unbound-greyed-out/753afe68-32a0-4496-b5d3-73121d822415
  6. Audio not working outside of DTS Sound Unbound App...?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio not working outside of DTS Sound Unbound App...?: I recently enabled the DTS Headphone X feature on my laptop. An update installed after that and since then, upon rebooting my PC the audio isn't working. I played the test audio that the app has for directional audio, and it works. While the audio plays, I start a YouTube...
  7. Audio not working outside of DTS Sound Unbound App...?

Audio not working outside of DTS Sound Unbound App...?: I recently enabled the DTS Headphone X feature on my laptop. An update installed after that and since then, upon rebooting my PC the audio isn't working. I played the test audio that the app has for directional audio, and it works. While the audio plays, I start a YouTube...
  8. Audio not working outside of DTS Sound Unbound App...?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. DTS Sound unbound and DTS X weird error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DTS Sound unbound and DTS X weird error: I need HELP! I installed DTS Sound Unbound few days earlier thinking I have inbuilt DTS headphone x Inbuilt for my LAP ASUS FX 505DT. Since it did not show licensed and the trial got ended I uninstalled thinking its useless. Now, I have this strange error when I try to use...
  10. How to get Refund from Microsoft Store

How to get Refund from Microsoft Store: Installed spelling game jearle1974 from microsoft store but it does nothing apart from allow me to add player names. How to get refund? [Original Title: Installed and purchased spelling game jearle1974 from microsoft store waste of money.]...