Windows 10: Get an error 0xC004C003 when I upgrade from win 10 Home to pro

Discus and support Get an error 0xC004C003 when I upgrade from win 10 Home to pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, I upgraded to win 10 pro by purchased from Microsoft Store, but I got an error 0xC003C004 after that. I tried so many time to do the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Nagi_Nabal, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Get an error 0xC004C003 when I upgrade from win 10 Home to pro

Hi Everyone,

I upgraded to win 10 pro by purchased from Microsoft Store, but I got an error 0xC003C004 after that. I tried so many time to do the troubleshooting but it didn't work. Is there any way to activated by using the Installation ID or anything? Thank you.

:)

Nagi_Nabal, Dec 31, 2020
  2. RobCoxXA Win User

Win 10 Pro upgrade using Win 8 Pro product key

I just bought a new computer running Win 10 Home. When I went to upgrade to Win 10 Pro using my Win 8 Pro product key from my old computer, the upgrade wouldn't activate.

Now I'm stuck with a bunch of error messages (mainly 0xC004C003) and am being told windows isn't activated. I can't seem to get my activated Win 10 Home back.

I don't have a product key for the Win 10 Home because it came pre-installed. There's no product code recorded on the packaging or labelling on the device.

So:

How do I either

• activate the Win Pro upgrade, or
    • Get my activated Win 10 home back?

RobCoxXA, Dec 31, 2020
  3. Error 0xC004C003-activating win 10

Hi,

You may try these steps and check if it helps.

• Push the Start button
    • Type Settings
    • Navigate to Update and Security
    • Click on Activation
    Due to high demand for Windows 10 globally, few of us may experience a temporary delay in activation. For Activation Error 0xC004C003; request you to wait for 24 hours and Windows 10 should activate automatically without any issue on your machine

Appreciate your patience in this regard.

Vidyaranjan A V, Dec 31, 2020
  4. Get an error 0xC004C003 when I upgrade from win 10 Home to pro

upgraded to windows 10 and 0xC004C003 error

Hi,

You may try these steps and check if it helps.

• Push the Start button
    • Type Settings
    • Navigate to Update and Security
    • Click on Activation
    Due to high demand for Windows 10 globally, few of us may experience a temporary delay in activation. For Activation Error 0xC004C003; request you to wait for 24 hours and Windows 10 should activate automatically without any issue on your machine

Appreciate your patience in this regard.

Vidyaranjan A V, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

Get an error 0xC004C003 when I upgrade from win 10 Home to pro

1. Get an error 0xC004C003 when I upgrade from win 10 Home to pro - Similar Threads - error 0xC004C003 upgrade

2. Windows 10 pro upgrade error 0xc004c003.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro upgrade error 0xc004c003.: Hi, I tried upgrading my windows 10 Home to Windows 10 pro, however, I clicked the buy button instead of the upgrade button. A non-genuine Windows 10 Enterprise got installed for me instead of Windows pro and this deactivated windows on my laptop. I get an error code...
  3. Upgrade from Win 10 Home to PRO

Upgrade from Win 10 Home to PRO: I have purchased an upgrade from Win 10 Home to PRO from Microsoft. When I click on install on the upgraed site I get a message " something happend and we couldn't start the upgrade" No error code or any other info. I turned off anti-virous and fire wall. I don't have key...
  4. Error 0xC004C003 will not install Windows 10 pro upgrade

Error 0xC004C003 will not install Windows 10 pro upgrade: I am at a loss. I have a surface book 3. I purchased the upgrade through the store. I was expecting it to ask me where to save the install. Instead it just said it couldn't install. It then restarted itself and now it has Windows 10 Enterprise, not the Home it came with...
  5. Activation Error 0xC004C003 - Windows 10 home to pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation Error 0xC004C003 - Windows 10 home to pro: Hello, someone please help! I bought an upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro and I CANNOT get it to activate, please see the error code above. Troubleshooter does nothing but tell me to contact my admin ME. I bought this from the Microsoft store, I have done a full reset of my...
  6. Upgrading from win 10 home to pro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgrading from win 10 home to pro: So, I used the windows installation media to copy a licensed win 10 home to my newly built pc. Now, I'm considering upgrading to Pro but have a few questions. Since my current windows is a Home install but isn't activated, can I simply upgrade using a Win 10 Pro key and...
  7. upgrade from Win 10 home to Pro

upgrade from Win 10 home to Pro: I needed a product key to activate win 10 so I purchased Home. product key would not activate. Then I noticed I needed the Pro product key. How can I upgrade to the Pro purchase key? I just purchased the Win 10 home from Microsoft store a few hours ago and it was completely...
  8. upgrade from win 10 home to pro

upgrade from win 10 home to pro: Hi. I deactivated old laptop with Win 10 Pro and used that activation key for my new laptop with Win 10 Home installed. Activation key is fine (no errors reported) but, new PC still shows as Win 10 Home installed. any ideas why? Thank you...
  9. Activation problem with Win 10 Pro 0xC004C003

Activation problem with Win 10 Pro 0xC004C003: Hello, I built my new PC and wanted to move the digital key from my old PC to new one. But for some reason the activation doesn't work. The troubleshooter doesn't help either. I don't know what to do anymore, please help....
  10. Upgrading from Win 10 Home -> Pro

Upgrading from Win 10 Home -> Pro: I purchased a machine with Windows 10 Home pre-installed. I purchased a Win 10 Pro OEM licence from Directdeals.com as I had done successfully before, now when I try and enter the new product key I get an error message: "The product key you entered didn't work. …...
Tags: