Windows 10: Get an installed extension in Chrome

Discus and support Get an installed extension in Chrome in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello! I have a browser built from Chromium, It is installed a download extension(Savior).but I want to use Chrome, I can't find that extension on Web... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by pvnam95, Sep 26, 2015.

1. pvnam95 Win User

Get an installed extension in Chrome

Hello!
    I have a browser built from Chromium, It is installed a download extension(Savior).but I want to use Chrome, I can't find that extension on Web Store. Can I extract that extension to install on Chrome?
    Thank you

:)

pvnam95, Sep 26, 2015
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Pages reload a lot...

In Chrome Top Right Button with (...) on it, click 'More Tools' - Extensions

On the Extensions page, click 'Get More Extensions', type 'Stop AutoRefresh' into the search box and press enter

Select Auto Refresh Blocker and Add the Extension to Chrome

Restart Chrome

I Hope this Helps!

DaveM121, Sep 26, 2015
  3. Roan T Win User
    Error 0x80070006. Cannot install new apps

Hi Danny,

For us to isolate the issue, we will need to ask you a few questions first:

• Is the installation issue limited to that Chrome extension,
      or does it happen to all extensions from
      the Chrome Web Store?

• Did you receive any error messages?

• Is the issue with installing Chrome extension solved when you installed the 15031 Build?

Regards.

Roan T, Sep 26, 2015
  4. Get an installed extension in Chrome

TairikuOkami, Sep 26, 2015
Thema:

Get an installed extension in Chrome

1. Get an installed extension in Chrome - Similar Threads - installed extension Chrome

2. Chrome Extension Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Chrome Extension Virus: Hello, there is an extension called "Apps" on my computer that I can not remove. It says that it isn't from the Chrome Web Store and I feel like I've done everything to try and remove it but yet it is still there. It usually closes Chrome and reopens randomly. It has also...
  3. Problem getting ADMX settings installed for Chrome Extensions using...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem getting ADMX settings installed for Chrome Extensions using...: I'm trying to add an extension for Chrome via Intune/Endpoint Manager.I'm using the following OMA-URIName: ExtensionInstallForcelistOMA-URI: ./Device/Vendor/MSFT/Policy/Config/Chrome~Policy~googlechrome~Extensions/ExtensionInstallForcelistData type: StringValue:...
  4. Problem getting ADMX settings installed for Chrome Extensions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem getting ADMX settings installed for Chrome Extensions: I'm trying to add an extension for Chrome via Intune/Endpoint Manager.I'm using the following OMA-URIName: ExtensionInstallForcelistOMA-URI: ./Device/Vendor/MSFT/Policy/Config/Chrome~Policy~googlechrome~Extensions/ExtensionInstallForcelistData type: StringValue:...
  5. Installing Chrome Extensions in Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing Chrome Extensions in Edge: I have just switched from Chrome to the new Edge browser. What would be the best way to transfer the numerous Chrome extensions that I have to Edge? submitted by /u/skywalker505 [link] [comments]...
  6. chrome extensions

in Browsers and Email
    chrome extensions: Anybody know why Google has pulled the Ghostery extension from it's web store? Even the actual website, when trying to install it you get error 404. Same thing from when trying to get it from MajorGeeks site. 141805
  7. Installing Chrome extensions in Opera

in Browsers and Email
    Installing Chrome extensions in Opera: I used to be able to install Chrome extensions in Opera directly from the Chrome extensions store with an extension called "install Chrome extensions". Now I can't install extensions for some reason. The current extensions I previous installed update okay and run fine....
  8. Manually installing Google chrome extensions

in Browsers and Email
    Manually installing Google chrome extensions: If you activated the developer mode on Google Chrome and then change the file extension from .Crx to .zip you Could install an extension outside of the google store. With Google Chrome version 73 it appears you can’t do this anymore. Do you guys know if Google Chrome change...
  9. Inline installations of Chrome extensions no longer possible

in Windows 10 News
    Inline installations of Chrome extensions no longer possible: Google today confirmed that it is working on banning installations of Chrome extensions from third party websites. The software giant allowed users to install the Chrome extensions from third party websites for its Google Chrome web browser. But now the company plans to stop...
  10. Install Extensions in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Install Extensions in Google Chrome: How to: Install Extensions in Google Chrome How to Install Extensions in Google Chrome You can customize Google Chrome and add features and functionality by adding extensions from the Chrome Web Store. This tutorial will show you how to install an extension to add it...