Windows 10: 'Get' and 'Install' buttons do nothing on Microsoft Store

Discus and support 'Get' and 'Install' buttons do nothing on Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have already tried following:Microsoft Store 'Install' Button Not Working - Microsoft CommunityMicrosoft Store Install button not working - Microsoft... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JamesChapman19, Jun 23, 2021.

1. 'Get' and 'Install' buttons do nothing on Microsoft Store

I have already tried following:Microsoft Store 'Install' Button Not Working - Microsoft CommunityMicrosoft Store Install button not working - Microsoft CommunityWindowsEdition Windows 10 Pro Version Dev Installed on ‎28/‎05/‎2021 OS build 21390.2025 Experience Windows 10 Feature Experience Pack 321.13302.10.3

:)

JamesChapman19, Jun 23, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Install Button on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Based on your post about no install button on Microsoft Store, we would like to know some additional information to better assist you with your concern:

• Does this issue happen only on that particular app only?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried checking other apps if they don't have install button also?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Anup Karkal on this

link
    and check if it will work.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Jun 23, 2021
  3. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 23, 2021
  4. 'Get' and 'Install' buttons do nothing on Microsoft Store

Apps won't install in Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install apps in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers
    to the questions below:

• Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?

• Does this issue occur for all apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?

Meanwhile,
    we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the app.

Step
    1:
    Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows
    Logo Key + R
    to open the Run
    dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows
    Store apps
    > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3:
    Refer the troubleshooting steps and mentioned
    in this article: Fix
    problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 4: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and
    then try installing the game.

Step 5: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and
    check, refer this article to create
    a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

'Get' and 'Install' buttons do nothing on Microsoft Store

1. 'Get' and 'Install' buttons do nothing on Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - 'Get' 'Install' buttons

2. Microsoft Store do nothing after clicking Get or Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store do nothing after clicking Get or Install: Hello,I have a problem that my Microsoft Store do nothing after clicking Get or Install button.I have tried some workaround but the problem still exists. The workaround that I have tried:1. Sign out and Sign in the Microsoft Store account.2. Sfc scan3. Windows store apps...
  3. Microsoft Store do nothing after clicking Get or Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store do nothing after clicking Get or Install: Hello,I have a problem that my Microsoft Store do nothing after clicking Get or Install button.I have tried some workaround but the problem still exists. The workaround that I have tried:1. Sign out and Sign in the Microsoft Store account.2. Sfc scan3. Windows store apps...
  4. microsoft store sign in button doing nothing i click on it and nothing happens

microsoft store sign in button doing nothing i click on it and nothing happens: i was going to play minecraft with my little brother and i needed to sign in but an error code came up and i have been searching how to fix it all day then i tried to sign into microsoft store and when i pressed the sign in button nothing happend....
  5. Microsoft Store "install" button does nothing.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store "install" button does nothing.: Nothing happens when I click "install" on the Microsoft store. I open up the Sea of Thieves page, click install, it prompts me which drive I'd like to install it on, I select my Hard drive I run multiple hard drives and click install again. Nothing happens though. no prompt,...
  6. the install button in the store does nothing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    the install button in the store does nothing: when i try to install anything from the microsoft store im unable too, i click the install button but nothing happens, i dont even get an error code submitted by /u/TysoPiccaso [link] [comments]...
  7. Microsoft Store install button does nothing

Microsoft Store install button does nothing: Hi, I want to install an app from Microsoft Store, but when i get the option to choose the drive i wish to install the app, i choose the drive, but clicking install does nothing and also no error shows up or neither the pop-up window showing the drives closes....
  8. Microsoft Store , clicking on get button do nothing

Microsoft Store , clicking on get button do nothing: Hi , I try below solution no one of them work : 1. sign-out & sign-in 2. Windows App Troubleshooter 3. reset store 4. Reset Windows Store using CMD > WSreset.exe 5. Re-register All Store apps using Windows PowerShell 6. Uninstall & Reinstall Store 7. Change...
  9. Store do nothing when I click "Get" button

Store do nothing when I click "Get" button: When I click the "Get" button on the app details page, it does nothing, no refresh, no response. It doesn't work on any app I don't own. But I can download and install any apps in my library normally. I can only download new apps by clicking "add to cart" and go to the...
  10. ‘Get’ button on Microsoft store app does nothing

‘Get’ button on Microsoft store app does nothing: I cannot download any new apps on the store on windows 10. I dont do it often but suddenly all out machines and various user accounts dotted across them cannot download any new apps. Click Get and nothing happens. We tried signing out store app and in, resetting store app etc...