Windows 10: Get AOL Email Support **** at AOL customer services phone number

Discus and support Get AOL Email Support **** at AOL customer services phone number in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It might be deep trouble if the AOL email account gets blocked and in an addition to this, you do not have any idea about what to do. Thus, it would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NitinKumar8, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Get AOL Email Support **** at AOL customer services phone number

NitinKumar8, Sep 28, 2019
  2. jekiboi20 Win User

AOL Email

imichalis wrote:

I can't set up AOL email. I received error code: 8007274C. Can anybody help?

Have you tried setting it up using Other or Advance Setup? Here are the POP settings of AOL:

• AOL Mail POP incoming server address: pop.aol.com
    • AOL Mail POP outgoing server address: smtp.aol.com
    • AOL Mail POP user name: Your AOL Mail screen name (what precedes "@aol.com" in your AOL Mail address; if the address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, for instance, the screen name is "me")
    • AOL Mail POP password: Your AOL Mail password
    • AOL Mail POP port (Incoming): 995
    • AOL Mail POP port (Outgoing): 587
    • AOL Mail POP TLS/SSL required (both for incoming and outgoing): yes

On Lumia devices, Advance setup doesn't have fields for Ports and Logon authentication. To enable this you'll need to include it on the incoming and outgoing server. For exam. "user@aol.com:995:1". The number "1" indicates that the TLS/SSL will
    be enabled.

jekiboi20, Sep 29, 2019
  3. AOL will soon be free.

That reminds me of the time I told AOL tech support exactly what was wrong with AOL 9.0 (to be precise, the processes that allowed AOL to run operated like malware, and automatically restarted themselves). They didn't speak for like five minutes, and then said "thanks for reporting the problem...until then, please run AOL Spyware Protection to eliminate pesky start up services" *Wtf :wtf:. Oh yeah and according to my Mom, the reasons to run AOL are:
    • Parental controls (useless and easily bypassable).
    • Easiest E-mail interface (I can't argue with an opinion).
    • Security (If they aren't unneccessary, they are easily replaced by better performing freeware).

zekrahminator, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Get AOL Email Support **** at AOL customer services phone number

AOL will soon be free.

In an attempt to save what was once the king of ISP's, AOL Time Warner plans to offer AOL as a free Email and internet service starting August 2, 2006. AOL is doing this mainly to stay in competition with free services like Netzero. The Wall Street Journal, citing unnamed sources, warns that AOL will lose up to $1 billion USD through 2009 if it offers AOL as free. AOL Time Warner dismissed these claims, and six days later their stock fell to a two-year low. The stock closed at $16.27 USD a share on Wednesday, and AOL Time Warner hopes to increase that number by 10 to 15% by offering AOL for free.

Source: Cnet

zekrahminator, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Get AOL Email Support **** at AOL customer services phone number

1. Get AOL Email Support **** at AOL customer services phone number - Similar Threads - AOL Email Support

2. Aol Email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Aol Email: All of a sudden my AOL email won't sync.. Ive tried everything HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-email/ace80432-871e-4199-b762-bed1ca7a3239
  3. AOL email

in Windows 10 Customization
    AOL email: Default account = AOL. Deleted Account. Re-added AOL email and keep getting a message that either the password is wrong or have to allow sync for this device. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-email/a0692d74-4468-40c8-a494-23402832f650
  4. aol email sync

in Windows 10 Customization
    aol email sync: aol email sync quit working. anyone know why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-email-sync/204e7840-3cd2-4f4b-b4bb-362bcccde6c2
  5. AOL email scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AOL email scam?: I am receiving multiple emails from supposedly AOL will no longer support 3rd party applications that were not developed by AOL. It states that I will not be able to access emails after Oct 20. I have tried contacting AOL but it is difficult to get through on phone and...
  6. AOL emails deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AOL emails deleted: Using the Windows 10 Mail app to view AOL email account. About 4 years of emails disappeared on June 7. Not found in old mail folder or the recently deleted folder. AOL says it is third party app that caused problem? Any one else with similar experience?...
  7. AOL email sign on

AOL email sign on: I can't get into my aol account....guce.advertising error...what is the fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-email-sign-on/40eb90ef-4f0d-4aec-ad5d-fed62169d19b
  8. Get AOL Email Support **** at AOL customer services phone number

Get AOL Email Support **** at AOL customer services phone number: It might be deep trouble if the AOL email account gets blocked and in an addition to this, you do not have any idea about what to do. Thus, it would be better to seek help by giving a call on the AOL customer services phone number. The technical experts would help you in...
  9. AOL email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    AOL email: I was typing an email and it disappeared saying "autosaved" but I can't find it anywhere . Looked in drafts, deleted, spam sent, etc. Where is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-email/6b86f33a-d677-46a6-95c1-d7270da8dedc"
  10. AOL Email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AOL Email: I have had AOL for many years so I continue to use it as my main email. In the last week I can access the email but when I click to get the window I get the following message: Could not open window.If you have a pop-up blocker installed, please make sure it is disabled....