Windows 10: Get auth code for my webapp front end using loginpopup mode and send the auth code to my...

Discus and support Get auth code for my webapp front end using loginpopup mode and send the auth code to my... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a web application. My application has its own autentication systm. I want to authenticate a user to access their onedrive when they click a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by COMP_LY_B_68_DEVANSH_THAK, Feb 29, 2024.

1. Get auth code for my webapp front end using loginpopup mode and send the auth code to my...

I have a web application. My application has its own autentication systm. I want to authenticate a user to access their onedrive when they click a particular button. Im having a hard time with getting a loginpopup in place.

:)

COMP_LY_B_68_DEVANSH_THAK, Feb 29, 2024

2. My account got hacked and 2 auth was enabled

Hello My account got hacked i have no access to the account i got single use code email and it told me if i didn't send that i can ignore it, after couple of minutes i checked my emails to find that he got access, ( i had 2 auth btw ) i rushed in to sign in but it was too late, the hacker removed my 2 auth and change it to them and changed the password, this account is important to me i contacted microsoft but they couldn't do anything ( i am genuinely surprised that a big company like this can't recover an account if it was 2 auth enabled that is soo bad i hope they change it ) is there any advise

Thanks !

extreme question, Feb 29, 2024
  3. _Drew Win User
    My PC Auth code isn't working

I upgraded my PC to windows 10 using an ISO file burned onto a disk. It asked for my auth key I put it in and it said its not valid. But when I verify it on windows 7 it works fine, why can't Windows 10 read my Auth Key? I double checked to make sure its
    right don't worry...

Thanks

_Drew, Feb 29, 2024
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Get auth code for my webapp front end using loginpopup mode and send the auth code to my...

rtwjunkie, Feb 29, 2024
Thema:

Get auth code for my webapp front end using loginpopup mode and send the auth code to my...

1. Get auth code for my webapp front end using loginpopup mode and send the auth code to my... - Similar Threads - auth code webapp

2. Fingerprint auth issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fingerprint auth issue: Hi!I have Win11 23H2 and recently I wanted to update one of my fingerprints that was scanned a bit unfortunate Windows Hello recognized it - so so - while other finger were recognized very well.I wanted to update this one, so I removed it maybe that was a bad ideaNow the menu...
  3. Fingerprint auth issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fingerprint auth issue: Hi!I have Win11 23H2 and recently I wanted to update one of my fingerprints that was scanned a bit unfortunate Windows Hello recognized it - so so - while other finger were recognized very well.I wanted to update this one, so I removed it maybe that was a bad ideaNow the menu...
  4. Get auth code for my webapp front end using loginpopup mode and send the auth code to my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get auth code for my webapp front end using loginpopup mode and send the auth code to my...: I have a web application. My application has its own autentication systm. I want to authenticate a user to access their onedrive when they click a particular button. Im having a hard time with getting a loginpopup in place....
  5. Get auth code for my webapp front end using loginpopup mode and send the auth code to my...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Get auth code for my webapp front end using loginpopup mode and send the auth code to my...: I have a web application. My application has its own autentication systm. I want to authenticate a user to access their onedrive when they click a particular button. Im having a hard time with getting a loginpopup in place....
  6. Microsoft Auth App Issue

Microsoft Auth App Issue: I have installed the Microsoft Authenticator App in my workstation using the Bluestacks software and i configured as well for 2 ways Authentication but still not receiving notification for approval although it works in my phone...
  7. I don't receive sms with two factor auth code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't receive sms with two factor auth code: Hello everyone, Recently my dell laptop G15 it was blocked by bitlocker. I've tried to get my bitlocker code to unlock mu HD, but I don't receive any sms sended. Could someone help-me? What I want to do to solve it? PS: I don't have any other way to authenticate my account...
  8. I don't receive sms with two factor auth code

I don't receive sms with two factor auth code: Hello everyone, Recently my dell laptop G15 it was blocked by bitlocker. I've tried to get my bitlocker code to unlock mu HD, but I don't receive any sms sended. Could someone help-me? What I want to do to solve it? PS: I don't have any other way to authenticate my account...
  9. ssl cert auth problem? or....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ssl cert auth problem? or....: Hello,I am here because all my newer games keep freezing up and/or CTD. I suspect this is related to the replacement of my C: drive, but I dont know.older games like "supreme commander 2" "xcom: enemy within" and "Dawn of war: Soulstorm" work fine, but "Arma3" and "Total war:...
  10. Windows 802.1X re-auth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 802.1X re-auth: Hi, Please, I need help. How if possible that Windows supplicant re-authenticate when an user log on or log off? I have tried configure the supplicante but no re-authenticate when an user log on or log off. Best Regards, Borja....