Windows 10: get back to oringal screen that the computer comes with

Discus and support get back to oringal screen that the computer comes with in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; go back to original screen the computer come with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HowardGolub1, Jun 25, 2020.

1. get back to oringal screen that the computer comes with

go back to original screen the computer come with

:)

HowardGolub1, Jun 25, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 25, 2020
  3. screen flashing coming out of sleep

Hi Paul,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the issue you are facing. I will be glad to assist you.

Share this information to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Were there any changes made on the computer prior to the issue?
    Method 1:

I would suggest you to follow these steps and try to run the Power troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard.
    • Click on Control panel.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Control panel
      search box.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all.
    • Click on Power troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2:

I would suggest you to check and install all the updates. I would also suggest you to run the System maintenance troubleshooter by following these steps.

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard.
    • Click on Control panel.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Control panel
      search box.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all.
    • Click on System Maintenance troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Hope this helps, let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 25, 2020
  4. swat354 Win User

get back to oringal screen that the computer comes with

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

get back to oringal screen that the computer comes with

1. get back to oringal screen that the computer comes with - Similar Threads - oringal screen computer

2. Screen won't come back on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen won't come back on: I recently set my screen to turn off after 3 minutes as per the energy recomendations. I now find that the computer / screen wont come back about 1 in 5 times requiring a hold off the power button to turn off the computer then power back on. Which of course I lose anything I...
  3. Screen won't come back on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen won't come back on: I recently set my screen to turn off after 3 minutes as per the energy recomendations. I now find that the computer / screen wont come back about 1 in 5 times requiring a hold off the power button to turn off the computer then power back on. Which of course I lose anything I...
  4. screen comes back on after turning it off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    screen comes back on after turning it off: In the "Control what the Power Buttons do" section of the control panel I have the Power button selected to turn off the display however, when i actually press the button in person the display turn off as expected then after .5th of a second the screen turns back on...
  5. screen comes back on after turning it off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen comes back on after turning it off: In the "Control what the Power Buttons do" section of the control panel I have the Power button selected to turn off the display however, when i actually press the button in person the display turn off as expected then after .5th of a second the screen turns back on...
  6. Screen not coming back on after sleep

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen not coming back on after sleep: Since the latest update, the screen on my notebook will not come on after waking up from sleep. I can close my lid then re-open it later and it powers on, the keyboard lights up, I hear sounds, but no screen. I have to force shutdown (hold power button) and completely re-boot...
  7. My grandparents’ computer won’t come back on

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My grandparents’ computer won’t come back on: Hello! I just read a similar post but, sadly, was unable to find something to help with my grandparents’ machine. My grandfather says that he was checking out a site that he goes on quite frequently called 24hourcampfire.com when, quite suddenly, the screen went blue with...
  8. screen goes black but comes back up

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen goes black but comes back up: I recently got a Dell Intel Core i5 8th generation. I've had this machine for about 2 weeks, a little less. It runs smoothly except it randomly goes to a black screen but comes back almost immediately. Nothing is lost or even damaged, but I'm not sure why the screen blacks...
  9. Message on screen keeps coming back.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Message on screen keeps coming back.: Hi. New to the forum, bit not to tek toys. I have recently set my PC from 8.1 to the free 10 upgrade offer. Everything's fine, 'Except' down in the bottom right hand corner a message keeps coming up.... "Activate Windows. Go to settings to activate Windows." I have gone...
  10. Weird issue with screen not coming back on

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird issue with screen not coming back on: Hi, I've got a really annoying issue. I didn't have this problem on Vista/Win7, so it seems to be Win10 related. Its almost like this issue (although I only have to leave it an hour or 2 - and it doesn't always do it!) Screen doesn't turn back on sometimes after...