Windows 10: Get back Win 10 Home

Discus and support Get back Win 10 Home in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I got scammed, now I have Win 10 Prowithout Product Key and the old original Home key. It would not activate saying i should install Home first. Where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by siqifan, Jun 8, 2020.

1. siqifan Win User

Get back Win 10 Home

I got scammed, now I have Win 10 Prowithout Product Key and the old original Home key. It would not activate saying i should install Home first. Where can I do that.

:)

siqifan, Jun 8, 2020
  2. NGeo Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

NGeo, Jun 8, 2020
  3. adoornik Win User
    Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Get back Win 10 Home

win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Get back Win 10 Home

1. Get back Win 10 Home - Similar Threads - Home

2. Can't enable Offline Files on Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't enable Offline Files on Windows 11 Home: I am just setting up my first Windows 11 Home computer and am struggling to get Offline files working.I have mapped a network drive as the the S drive, but the Always Available option is missing when I right-click it.I've gone into Symc Center but when I click 'Manage offline...
  3. Can't enable Offline Files on Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't enable Offline Files on Windows 11 Home: I am just setting up my first Windows 11 Home computer and am struggling to get Offline files working.I have mapped a network drive as the the S drive, but the Always Available option is missing when I right-click it.I've gone into Symc Center but when I click 'Manage offline...
  4. I do not see a password for Wifi in both Windows 10 and 11 Home edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not see a password for Wifi in both Windows 10 and 11 Home edition: Good afternoon, dear representatives.I encountered a problem of not finding passwords for the WiFi that I typed.It was working and showing up until some update; can this function be restored somehow?I will wait for your reply.P.S. Previous visibility could be obtained using:...
  5. I do not see a password for Wifi in both Windows 10 and 11 Home edition

I do not see a password for Wifi in both Windows 10 and 11 Home edition: Good afternoon, dear representatives.I encountered a problem of not finding passwords for the WiFi that I typed.It was working and showing up until some update; can this function be restored somehow?I will wait for your reply.P.S. Previous visibility could be obtained using:...
  6. I do not see a password for Wifi in both Windows 10 and 11 Home edition

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. hello guys, Im using my laptop before i go home but when i open it it turns out to be blue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello guys, Im using my laptop before i go home but when i open it it turns out to be blue...: Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAWhat failed: vgk.sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-guys-im-using-my-laptop-before-i-go-home-but/755a8dcc-b770-4438-a68e-b48b055f517c
  8. hello guys, Im using my laptop before i go home but when i open it it turns out to be blue...

hello guys, Im using my laptop before i go home but when i open it it turns out to be blue...: Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAWhat failed: vgk.sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-guys-im-using-my-laptop-before-i-go-home-but/755a8dcc-b770-4438-a68e-b48b055f517c
  9. I am on windows 11 home and i have done all the tricks with the duplex settings but my link...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am on windows 11 home and i have done all the tricks with the duplex settings but my link...: long story short i spent around 3 hours last night adjusting all my settings in my network tab, i have set my duplex and speed to 1gb to correspond with my new wifi speeds but my system is still capping its link speed recieve/transmit at 100mbps, how do i increase this to be...
  10. I am on windows 11 home and i have done all the tricks with the duplex settings but my link...

I am on windows 11 home and i have done all the tricks with the duplex settings but my link...: long story short i spent around 3 hours last night adjusting all my settings in my network tab, i have set my duplex and speed to 1gb to correspond with my new wifi speeds but my system is still capping its link speed recieve/transmit at 100mbps, how do i increase this to be...