Windows 10: Get Bigger

Discus and support Get Bigger in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I make this normal again? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-bigger/44ed9915-248e-4cbc-a925-7daa6f77899f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Muhammad Riezky Utama, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Get Bigger

How can I make this normal again?

Get Bigger 4249907b-64f0-4638-8f76-2f9d9dcd1ee6?upload=true.png

:)

Muhammad Riezky Utama, Mar 29, 2019
  2. Mussels Win User

The P35 Chipset Club

double post (sorry) but another good way is to sort it by FSB, so that people can look to the top of the list to see the best OC'er in each category.

possibly sort it out by core type as well?

Kentsfield (B-3 stepping)
    Kentsfield (g0 stepping)
    Conroe
    Conroe 1333 FSB (e6x50 line)
    Allendale (2M 800FSB)

its an idea, but the list is somewhat short at the moment so it may be pointless til it gets bigger.

Mussels, Mar 29, 2019
  3. AídaRF Win User
    Bigger, Darker Fonts

BIGGER, DARKER FONTS

Hola, hello, hi everyone... My first time here so a bit rough around the edges.

I need bigger, darker fonts. I don't use magnifier because it is too distracting and cumbersome to use.

I am willing to use custom scaling but the introductory paragraph on the custom scaling screen informs us it is not recommended, warning us about all sorts of (seemingly) insurmountable nightmarish problems we are likely to encounter.Right
    now have set custom scaling at 100. Barely legible. Perhaps if it were darker it would work for me.

I have not attempted a larger custom scaling setting (e.g., 125 or 150) for fear of precipitating doomsday as I interpret the warning mentioned above.

My specific questions/remarks are:

• Is there a way to get bigger, darker font without altering anything else like we were able to do on Windows 8?
    • Does custom scaling alter the way things are displayed when using browsers like Google Chrome and Firefox?
    • Any ideas, comments, suggestions, alternatives, or any whatevers will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,

Aída

AídaRF, Mar 29, 2019
  4. Get Bigger

after installing win10 everything become bigger

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, we will certainly help you with this issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few question to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

Please mention what do you mean by everything is getting bigger at desktop? Are you referring to desktop icons?

Follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1: If you find the desktop icons big, you may follow the below steps to reduce the size of icons and check.

• Right click on the desktop.

• Click on view.

• Change the view to “medium icons” and check.

Method 2: If the issue still persists, Change display resolution.

• Right click on desktop.

• Select Display settings.

• Click on Advance display settings.

• Adjust the resolution slider to recommended settings.

• Click on apply and restart the system and check.
    Method 3: Update drivers.

I suggest you to update graphic drivers and check if it helps. Follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on Device manager.

• Search for Display Adapters.

• Right-click on the graphics card and click on Update driver software.
    Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

Get Bigger

1. Get Bigger - Similar Threads - Bigger

2. bigger problem, now my display does not work, tried using an external monitor,, no change....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bigger problem, now my display does not work, tried using an external monitor,, no change....: Support tried to fix an error on my laptop, They left me hanging and nothing was fixed. Now i have a very big issue. I think the fix has messed up all my drivers. My laptop monitor is blank, external as wellI ve tried all guides provided. No change, cant even activate safe...
  3. bigger problem, now my display does not work, tried using an external monitor,, no change....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bigger problem, now my display does not work, tried using an external monitor,, no change....: Support tried to fix an error on my laptop, They left me hanging and nothing was fixed. Now i have a very big issue. I think the fix has messed up all my drivers. My laptop monitor is blank, external as wellI ve tried all guides provided. No change, cant even activate safe...
  4. bigger problem, now my display does not work, tried using an external monitor,, no change....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bottom bar is bigger after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bottom bar is bigger after update: Hey!My PC updated last night, and the bottom bar is bigger. I think it's because they've added the day of the week in the time and date block that makes everything bigger.Is there a way to revert this or not show the day of the week and keep it as e.g 10:30, 13.04.2024? It's...
  6. Bottom bar is bigger after update

Bottom bar is bigger after update: Hey!My PC updated last night, and the bottom bar is bigger. I think it's because they've added the day of the week in the time and date block that makes everything bigger.Is there a way to revert this or not show the day of the week and keep it as e.g 10:30, 13.04.2024? It's...
  7. Bottom bar is bigger after update

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How can I make the clock text bigger?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I make the clock text bigger?: My Windows updated yesterday and now the font for the clock on the taskbar is needlessly small. How do I make it larger and bolder so it is easier to read? There is a ton of room on the taskbar to make the clock bigger....
  9. How can I make the clock text bigger?

How can I make the clock text bigger?: My Windows updated yesterday and now the font for the clock on the taskbar is needlessly small. How do I make it larger and bolder so it is easier to read? There is a ton of room on the taskbar to make the clock bigger....
  10. Why is windows screen image getting bigger and smaller by itself?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is windows screen image getting bigger and smaller by itself?: an associate says they are trying set up their new laptop, they're going through the Windows 10 setup and the more they type the smaller the screen image gets....