Windows 10: Get bugcheckcode 209, 10, 292 Please Help BSOD problem.

Discus and support Get bugcheckcode 209, 10, 292 Please Help BSOD problem. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I got 3 BSOD repeatedly. I checked event viewer and I got 3 bugcheckcode 10, 209, 292. I attached Google Drive link that include memory.dump... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 포커스, Jul 30, 2019.

1. 포커스 Win User

Get bugcheckcode 209, 10, 292 Please Help BSOD problem.

포커스, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Nimadid Win User

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD with BugcheckCode 209

L: -Hi,

I have been getting random BSODs while running everyday tasks on my PC. I am running 64-bit Windows 10 Pro. The BSOD error reports IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and in the Event Viewer I can see multiple Critical Kernel-Power events with a few different BugcheckCodes,
    the most recent one being 209 as shown below. I also have a dump file from the same time as the latest Kernel-Power event. I tried downloading tools to analyze the dump file but wasn't able to do so. Can anyone help me with this issue? Is there a way I can
    attach the zipped dump file here? Thanks in advance.

<EventData>

<Data Name="BugcheckCode">209</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0xfffff802de9c5c71</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0xd</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x8</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0xfffff802de9c5c71</Data>

<Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>

<Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>

<Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>

<Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>

<Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>

<Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">2</Data>

<Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">false</Data>

<Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>

</EventData>

Nimadid, Jul 30, 2019
  3. BugcheckCode 292 windows 10

Hello Frederico,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with system freeze and
    Bug check Code 292 after. We will certainly help you.

• What is the exact error code or message or code you receive?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?

To see if any other Third party software is causing the issue, I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check.

Method 1: Run System Maintenance Troubleshooter

System Maintenance troubleshooter finds and clean up unused files and shortcuts and performs maintenance tasks.

Follow the steps given below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search box from the desktop.

• Select the Troubleshooting option.

• Select View All option and select the
      System Maintenance

• Click on Next to perform the System Maintenance troubleshooter and follow the steps.

Method 2: If the issue still persists then,

Step 1: Start computer in safe mode.

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Step 2: Perform Clean boot to avoid any third party software conflict.

Putting your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Note: Please refer to the section:
    How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot
    of the Kb article to boot the computer in normal startup after fixing the issue.

Disclaimer: A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install
    a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows. You may also troubleshoot or determine what conflict is causing the problem by performing a clean boot. You must log on to the computer as an administrator to be able to perform a clean boot. Your
    computer may temporarily lose some functionality when you perform a clean boot. When you start the computer normally, the functionality returns. However, you may receive the original error message, or experience the original behavior if the problem still exists.
    If the computer is connected to a network, network policy settings may prevent you from following these steps.

Please perform the above methods and update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 30, 2019
  4. Get bugcheckcode 209, 10, 292 Please Help BSOD problem.

bugcheckcode 292 and 278

Hi,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the link provided below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

If the issue still persists, follow the methods provided below:

Method 1: Run the Power troubleshooter.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View all” on the top left pane.
    • Click on Power from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Method 2: Update the Graphic Card driver.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

Get bugcheckcode 209, 10, 292 Please Help BSOD problem.

1. Get bugcheckcode 209, 10, 292 Please Help BSOD problem. - Similar Threads - bugcheckcode 209 292

2. Windows 10 BSOD, event 41 & bugcheckcode 292

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 BSOD, event 41 & bugcheckcode 292: Hello,Lately, when running an application called Prepar3D, my system has had BSODs. It's a flightsim application, which relies a lot on GPU, CPU and RAM. Lately, when flying over a certain part of the world with a lot of mountains, my pc bsods, so I suspect it has to do with...
  3. Windows 10 BSOD, event 41 & bugcheckcode 292

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 BSOD, event 41 & bugcheckcode 292: Hello,Lately, when running an application called Prepar3D, my system has had BSODs. It's a flightsim application, which relies a lot on GPU, CPU and RAM. Lately, when flying over a certain part of the world with a lot of mountains, my pc bsods, so I suspect it has to do with...
  4. Windows 10 BSOD, event 41 & bugcheckcode 292

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD - BugcheckCode 26, 209, 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - BugcheckCode 26, 209, 10: Hi, in this month I have 4 BSODs, and I don't know why they occur. I don't know which part cause failures.29.06.2022 BugcheckCode 2613.06.2022 BugcheckCode 20907.06.2022 BugcheckCode 2606.06.2022 BugcheckCode 10My laptop is Lenovo Legion Y530:Windows 11 ProIntel Core...
  6. BSOD - BugcheckCode 26, 209, 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - BugcheckCode 26, 209, 10: Hi, in this month I have 4 BSODs, and I don't know why they occur. I don't know which part cause failures.29.06.2022 BugcheckCode 2613.06.2022 BugcheckCode 20907.06.2022 BugcheckCode 2606.06.2022 BugcheckCode 10My laptop is Lenovo Legion Y530:Windows 11 ProIntel Core...
  7. Bugcheckcode 292

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bugcheckcode 292: Hey, I need help : Im getting the error code mentioned on the subject of this message and im getting crazy about that. I have tried to follow this...
  8. BSOD: Event 41 BugcheckCode 292

BSOD: Event 41 BugcheckCode 292: I have been getting some random crashes that all share this same event id and bugcheck code. How can I further pinpoint what this error means? This is the XML from a recent crash event: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes"?> <Events><Event...
  9. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD with BugcheckCode 209

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD with BugcheckCode 209: -Hi, I have been getting random BSODs while running everyday tasks on my PC. I am running 64-bit Windows 10 Pro. The BSOD error reports IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and in the Event Viewer I can see multiple Critical Kernel-Power events with a few different BugcheckCodes, the...
  10. BSOD Kernel ID 41, BugcheckCode 209 on Windows 10

BSOD Kernel ID 41, BugcheckCode 209 on Windows 10: Hi there, I've been getting some BSODs on my laptop lately with the Kernel ID and BugcheckCode as stated. Been trying to figure out what's causing it but to no avail. The details of the Kernel ID are as follows: Kernel Details There was also a Minidump created as a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bugcheck 209

2. bugcheckcode 209 event 41