Windows 10: "Get" button not working in MS store, not able to download anything or get out of S Mode...

Discus and support "Get" button not working in MS store, not able to download anything or get out of S Mode... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I just got a new laptop today Acer Aspire 5 and I'm having issues with switching out of S Mode due to the fact that the "Get" button on... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GroznyPravda, Jan 17, 2020.

1. "Get" button not working in MS store, not able to download anything or get out of S Mode...

Hey everyone,

I just got a new laptop today Acer Aspire 5 and I'm having issues with switching out of S Mode due to the fact that the "Get" button on the Microsoft Store is not working not grayed out, looks exactly as it should yet doesn't actually work and because of that I can't switch from S Mode I need to use 3rd party software for work, and projects, as well for my wife's coursework and won't download anything unless I click "add to cart" but of course for the "Switch out of S Mode" page it only has the "Get" option. What can I do to fix this? It's frustrating that MS is so buggy.

-Abdul

:)

GroznyPravda, Jan 17, 2020

2. Downloading Work and Crunching later?

Ok thats good. Thanks for all your suggestions guys! I was hoping there was some sort of "download now" button and a "crunch now" button, but i guess that would be too easy lol. It'd be convenient, cause I would like to be able to plug it in at home while getting ready for work, download new work, and then plug it in and watch it go while at work, but I suppose those ways arent much different, i'll just have to keep track of it and make sure I have work when I need it. Thanks all!

Papahyooie, Jan 17, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 17, 2020
  4. mdmike52 Win User

"Get" button not working in MS store, not able to download anything or get out of S Mode...

"All apps" Button not working - Where are links stored?

At some point my "All apps" button has stopped working. Clicking on it causes the apps list to flash very very briefly then dumps me back to home screen. Everything else seems to work OK.
    Anyone know where the links in that list of apps is stored? I'm thinking one of the links is broken causing the whole list to shut down, and if I remove links from the list one by one I can find it. That's the only thing I can think to try.
    Unfortunately no restore points exist and Repair tools like Startup Repair Etc. does not help.
    Any other Ideas / Suggestions would also be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Mike

mdmike52, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

"Get" button not working in MS store, not able to download anything or get out of S Mode...

1. "Get" button not working in MS store, not able to download anything or get out of S Mode... - Similar Threads - button working store

2. Not able to get out of S mode in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to get out of S mode in Windows 10: I keep getting the following error when trying to get out of S mode. I have tried updating and resetting Microsoft store in settings and then restarted computer with no success either. Waiting a bit does not help :...
  3. Not able to get out of S mode in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to get out of S mode in Windows 10: I keep getting the following error when trying to get out of S mode. I have tried updating and resetting Microsoft store in settings and then restarted computer with no success either. Waiting a bit does not help :...
  4. Not able to get out of S mode in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. The "Get" button is not there for the "Switch Out Of S Mode" Page

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The "Get" button is not there for the "Switch Out Of S Mode" Page: I can't get any files even if they're trustworthy like Steam and google because apparently the get button was like "Welp this 'Switch out of s mode' page is too tiring to even appear in, so I'm just not gonna" Basically my problem is that there isn't a "Get" button for the...
  6. No get button to switch out of S mode???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No get button to switch out of S mode???: It tells me to update Microsoft Store to switch out of S mode but it won't update, then it tells me to go to the Switch out of S mode app and there's no Get button for me to click?...
  7. S mode GET button

in Windows 10 Customization
    S mode GET button: My S mode GET button is grayed out so I am unable to switch out of S mode. How do I fix this and get out of S mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/s-mode-get-button/3488eedb-0dcf-4aa0-a28e-564e453b7860
  8. switching out of s mode get button not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    switching out of s mode get button not working: I bought an HP laptop and the get button to switch out of s mode is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switching-out-of-s-mode-get-button-not-working/246aa27d-63cd-48fb-8444-08d964a16690"
  9. S Mode Get Button will not work and I can't get out of S MODE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    S Mode Get Button will not work and I can't get out of S MODE: Purchased new laptop. Purchased Windows 10 PRO to get out of S Mode. No matter what I do, my Get button to switch out of S Mode will not work. Please help....
  10. can get “out of s mode” GET button to work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can get “out of s mode” GET button to work: i can’t get the “out of s mode” switch in the microsoft store to work. i keep getting a message that the problem is on their end. what’s going on? i need to download an app before i can use my program...