Windows 10: Get chatting on Skype from Office Online and OneDrive

Discus and support Get chatting on Skype from Office Online and OneDrive in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; At Skype, we are always looking for ways for you to stay in touch more easily with your friends, family, classmates and colleagues. A big part of that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Get chatting on Skype from Office Online and OneDrive

Source: Get chatting from Office and OneDrive - Skype Blogs

:)

Brink, Mar 6, 2016

2. How do I automatically backup Word DOCs onto the cloud or an external drive?

For the file backups I would look at Office 365. You would get 2 things of use, onedrive online storage that your documents can be saved to using the onedrive client. Also the latest version of office, if you're getting lots of crashes and on office
    2003 (now a very old and unsupported version) you might benefit from upgrading to Office 2016.

MarkInKent, Mar 6, 2016
  3. Skype Problem

Was hoping this might be an online chat with the Skype technical team -- true?

gregorybergman, Mar 6, 2016
Thema:

Get chatting on Skype from Office Online and OneDrive

1. Get chatting on Skype from Office Online and OneDrive - Similar Threads - chatting Skype Office

2. Online chat not working for me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online chat not working for me: I have more than 1 email address attached to my account. I've noticed that on the account platform the one address shows, but then on the support platform the address shows. Now, when I try to open an online chat, it keeps saying that I am not the owner of this issue. I can't...
  3. Online chat not working for me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Online chat not working for me: I have more than 1 email address attached to my account. I've noticed that on the account platform the one address shows, but then on the support platform the address shows. Now, when I try to open an online chat, it keeps saying that I am not the owner of this issue. I can't...
  4. Cannot login to OneDrive on PC or online at Office 365

Cannot login to OneDrive on PC or online at Office 365: I cannot login to OneDrive on both online site and on PC. Get message "Sorry, there is a problem with the OneDrive servers" Error Code 0x8004def5 What is problem?...
  5. Skype Video Chatting

Skype Video Chatting: Afternoon, folks. A couple of my students and I tried video chatting and it looked like the keystone kops. One time, we could see things nicely, and then another time, we couldn't get Skype to cooperate with us! I think we need help! 152746
  6. ONLINE Chat Support

in Windows 10 Customization
    ONLINE Chat Support: Does anyone know, for Sure, NO Speculation, NO Hunches etc... Why is there NO Option for ONLINE Chat Support for a Tech, for Windows 10, the ONLY option is a Callback?? any Thoughts??...
  7. Skype chat synchronization issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Skype chat synchronization issue: Step's to reproduce issue: 1. Login Skype user as A 2. Log out user A 3. Login Skype with user B Issue: now I'm able to see both chat conversations of user A&B. Can someone suggest that i can see only respective user's conversation?...
  8. OneDrive & Skype

OneDrive & Skype: I have Microsoft (MS) Office 2016 and its subscription service MS Office 365. It contains two apps/programs that I don't know anything about and they are OneDrive and Skype. What is the function of OneDrive and Skype? Who/what are their competitors? Does Yahoo! have...
  9. OneDrive - Create an online Excel survey with free Office Online

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    OneDrive - Create an online Excel survey with free Office Online: How to: OneDrive - Create an online Excel survey with free Office Online [img] Information Office Online is a collection of free web based applications available to all Microsoft email account users (outlook.com, live.com, hotmail.com, msn.com). It offers basic versions...
  10. Introducing Skype document chat in Office Online

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Skype document chat in Office Online: The Office Online real-time co-authoring feature makes it easy for you to work together with others on a document from your browser. Whether you are putting the final touches on a contract with your business partner or collaborating on an essay for a school project, Office...