Windows 10: get/devmgmt/mediahandlingdyn.xml

Discus and support get/devmgmt/mediahandlingdyn.xml in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My LaserJet Pro M203 is randomly printing pages of code. It will print several pages with the following command on several lines:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by robindelloro, Sep 10, 2019.

1. get/devmgmt/mediahandlingdyn.xml

My LaserJet Pro M203 is randomly printing pages of code. It will print several pages with the following command on several lines: GET?DevMgmt/MediaHandlingDyn.xml HTTP/1.1. Then it will print a page with the following command listed one time: GET/DevMgmt?ProductConfigDyn.xml HTTP/1.1.

I have powered the computer/printer down and disconnected the power cord. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the printer. I have purchased a second identical printer which has the same issues. This suggests to me that I have a Windows problem and not a printer problem.

I have cleared my print spoolers and restarted my computer. On occasion that has corrected the issue, but if I need to restart my computer, the same issue resurfaces.

Any suggestions are SOOOO WELCOME!!!!

:)

robindelloro, Sep 10, 2019

2. Steam API XML parse into css?

json_decode processes the entire file into a mixed array. Do:
    PHP: print_r(json_decode(file_get_contents($url), true));[/quote] To see the whole array. We're just jumping to the parts we care about.

simplexml_load_string loads it into a class describing the entire XML so you have to step through the children using -> . Arrays are easy to work with because you can copy part of it and focus on it easily.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 10, 2019
  3. d88david Win User
    Adding OneDrive tile to start menu .xml with GPO

Hi Yasir,

Thank you for getting back to me but I have seen that suggestion which will not work for me. That steps suggested to do it manually which I'm trying to pin it to the start layout tile using .xml file via GPO. Below is the path where the OneDrive shortcut
    that I'm trying to pin to the start layout tile.

<startget/devmgmt/mediahandlingdyn.xml :DesktopApplicationTile Size="2x2" Column="2" Row="2" DesktopApplicationLinkPath="%appdata%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\OneDrive.lnk" />

d88david, Sep 10, 2019
  4. Solaris17 Win User

get/devmgmt/mediahandlingdyn.xml

Steam API XML parse into css?

[/quote]To see the whole array. We're just jumping to the parts we care about.

simplexml_load_string loads it into a class describing the entire XML so you have to step through the children using -> . Arrays are easy to work with because you can copy part of it and focus on it easily. Click to expand... So was that why Jizzlers example included
    Code: echo $xml->servers->server->addr;[/quote] ? Am I correct in reading it linear? you MUST do servers->server and not just 'server'?

Solaris17, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

get/devmgmt/mediahandlingdyn.xml

1. get/devmgmt/mediahandlingdyn.xml - Similar Threads - devmgmt mediahandlingdyn xml

2. Device status .xml?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device status .xml?: i was scrolling through my pc disk when i found this im wondering if its a virus or something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-status-xml/c2de3037-073b-4680-a6b6-3cddc638ca3d
  3. Microsoft XML Parser MSXML and XML Core Services Unsupported

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft XML Parser MSXML and XML Core Services Unsupported: Hi Team,Microsoft XML Parser MSXML and XML Core Services UnsupportedThis is the vulnerability flagged on systems with WIN10 PRO. 1. Can we go ahead and remove MSXML 4.0 SP2 parser and SDK from control panel to mitigate?2. Does it require any latest version to be installed on...
  4. Microsoft XML Parser MSXML and XML Core Services Unsupported

Microsoft XML Parser MSXML and XML Core Services Unsupported: Hi Team,Microsoft XML Parser MSXML and XML Core Services UnsupportedThis is the vulnerability flagged on systems with WIN10 PRO. 1. Can we go ahead and remove MSXML 4.0 SP2 parser and SDK from control panel to mitigate?2. Does it require any latest version to be installed on...
  5. download .xml file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    download .xml file: I am unable to download .xml files and changing the setting doesn't work/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-xml-file/e09a3a25-3436-4466-8f2a-918f6ece0a21
  6. XML Files

XML Files: Hi folks! Just registered to this forum and glad to have found it. So I was installing Ubuntu on my computer which already had windows 10.I wanted to have a dual OS. Things went south and windows got deleted/ over written or whatever. I used a hard drive recovery device to...
  7. xml

in Windows 10 Customization
    xml: what is xml and how can I modify it. My windows media player was working alright then it stopped. When I did troubleshooting, I was told a software has changed the XML to SXL. Any help?...
  8. xml error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    xml error: When doing a scan with free version of Spybot I get the message (in bold) below about file 180702-213610.xml. Has been on the 'cleaner' page for a few days. What is 180702-213610.xml? Is it a virus? Has it been cleaned based on note in green below? I use Webroot...
  9. free xml viewers

free xml viewers: I have searched the web for a free xml viewer. No luck! If I open the xml file in notepad it is not easily readable. I need an app to view the text - and print if possible - in an easily readable format. Thanks Errol 79552
  10. Getting different file icons for XML and TXT

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting different file icons for XML and TXT: Hi, Does anyone know if there's a way in Win 10 to get different icons associated with file types that are tied together, such as xml and txt? I've tried setting a new icon for either xml/txt using Nirsoft FileTypesMan, but (as the the software points out) they're tied...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. printer prints get http mediahandling 1.1

2. Mediahandlingdyn

3. get /devmgmt/productconfigdyn.xml http/1.1 host epson

4. devmgmt mediahandlingdyn.xml,
  5. get / devmgmt/mediahandlingdyn brothers,
  6. devmgmt/mediahandling,
  7. get / devmgmt/mediahandlingdyn,
  8. get /devmgmt/mediahandlingdyn.xml/1.1,
  9. /devmgmt/mediahandlingdyn.xml,
  10. /devmgmt/mediahandlingdyn.xml solved,
  11. get/devmgmt/mediahandlingdyn.xml,