Windows 10: Get elevated process list in command line

Discus and support Get elevated process list in command line in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is there a cmd or powershell command to know if a process (any process) is elevated or not? Or at least a list of running elevated processes with... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by abhayanoop, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Get elevated process list in command line

Is there a cmd or powershell command to know if a process (any process) is elevated or not? Or at least a list of running elevated processes with process id?

I do know that you can get the list in task manager details page. There is a field called 'Elevated'.

But I want that information in command line. Command prompt or powershell doesn't matter.

I've been searching this everywhere and i'm unable to get it.

Thanks in advance!

:)

abhayanoop, Nov 23, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Get elevated process list in command line :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Nov 23, 2018
  4. RavenMind Win User

Get elevated process list in command line

Command line/tab

Hello. I've looked everywhere I can think of and can't seem to find a list of command line commands. Does such a list exist, and if so does anyone know where I can find it?

Also, I read in an older post that a command to let you open GPU-Z to a specific tab was going to be included in the next release. I was just wondering if that is the case and if so, how do I use it?

Thanks very much for a wonderful piece of software! *Smile Get elevated process list in command line :)

RM

RavenMind, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

Get elevated process list in command line

1. Get elevated process list in command line - Similar Threads - elevated process list

2. RunDLL startup process bad command line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RunDLL startup process bad command line: Hello,I reach you guys after spending hours trying to understand and fix what's going on here on my computer.I'm not a computer engineer but I know how to deal with windows, however this time, I've been spending way too much time for something that I couldn't fix and that is...
  3. RunDLL startup process bad command line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RunDLL startup process bad command line: Hello,I reach you guys after spending hours trying to understand and fix what's going on here on my computer.I'm not a computer engineer but I know how to deal with windows, however this time, I've been spending way too much time for something that I couldn't fix and that is...
  4. RunDLL startup process bad command line

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Hundreds of visual basic command line compiler processes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hundreds of visual basic command line compiler processes: Hello, I randomely opened my task manager only to scroll down and see hundreds of these active processes and I have I idea why, it wasn't like this before, I'm not sure why this is happening but it's a cause for concerne. If anyone could help i'd appreciate it. they're eating...
  6. Is there a command line utility for enabling efficiency mode on a process?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a command line utility for enabling efficiency mode on a process?: I'm just wondering if there's a way to turn on Windows 11's new efficiency mode for a process which doesn't involve using the task manager. A bunch of programs tend to have like many sub processes for example; steam, firefox and having to right click and enable efficiency...
  7. Is there a command line utility for enabling efficiency mode on a process?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a command line utility for enabling efficiency mode on a process?: I'm just wondering if there's a way to turn on Windows 11's new efficiency mode for a process which doesn't involve using the task manager. A bunch of programs tend to have like many sub processes for example; steam, firefox and having to right click and enable efficiency...
  8. Command line commands

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command line commands: I would like to create a shortcut on the desktop using a command in a .bat file. I would like to specify what icon file to use, what program to execute, and the parameters to pass to the program. I have researched MKLINK but I don't think it will do the job. Any...
  9. List files with path using Windows command line

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    List files with path using Windows command line: I would an output txt file to list the entire path using a windows command line to a txt file. I want the output to be like this: C:\Folder 1\folder 2\file.doc...
  10. Change Process Priority for running processes using Command line

in Windows 10 News
    Change Process Priority for running processes using Command line: [ATTACH]When you run applications in your Windows system, they all share your processor resources […] This article Change Process Priority for running processes using Command line first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...