Windows 10: Get File Open window to list files individually instead of in groups

Discus and support Get File Open window to list files individually instead of in groups in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It drives me up the wall when I'm in a program that asks to open a specific file and the file open window insists on grouping everything by some time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LilBro, Mar 29, 2023.

1. LilBro Win User

Get File Open window to list files individually instead of in groups

It drives me up the wall when I'm in a program that asks to open a specific file and the file open window insists on grouping everything by some time frame. I got file explorer to just show the files and let me decide how to display them. How does one get the file open window to paly nicely as well?

:)

LilBro, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

Get File Open window to list files individually instead of in groups

1. Get File Open window to list files individually instead of in groups - Similar Threads - File Open window

2. Get File Open window to list files individually instead of in groups

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Get File Open window to list files individually instead of in groups: It drives me up the wall when I'm in a program that asks to open a specific file and the file open window insists on grouping everything by some time frame. I got file explorer to just show the files and let me decide how to display them. How does one get the file open window...
  3. Get File Open window to list files individually instead of in groups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get File Open window to list files individually instead of in groups: It drives me up the wall when I'm in a program that asks to open a specific file and the file open window insists on grouping everything by some time frame. I got file explorer to just show the files and let me decide how to display them. How does one get the file open window...
  4. "Open file location" opens shortcut location instead of the file location..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Open file location" opens shortcut location instead of the file location..: I think the title sums up this annoying issue, but I'll elaborate anyway for the sake of clarity:When I right click on a program in the Start menu and click on "Open file location" it should, by right, open the location of the file, but it never does. It always opens the...
  5. "Open file location" opens shortcut location instead of the file location..

"Open file location" opens shortcut location instead of the file location..: I think the title sums up this annoying issue, but I'll elaborate anyway for the sake of clarity:When I right click on a program in the Start menu and click on "Open file location" it should, by right, open the location of the file, but it never does. It always opens the...
  6. Adding individual files to Windows 10 libraries instead of folders?

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding individual files to Windows 10 libraries instead of folders?: Like the title stated, I was able to find how to add folders but not files alone. 20H2 179176
  7. Onedrive - individual files

Onedrive - individual files: 1909 18363.1016 Is it possible to sync individual files in onedrive? 164032
  8. Picture Files and issue opening individual pictures.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Picture Files and issue opening individual pictures.: While opening individual pictures to see them on the full screen I have to double click and they always pop up and a box shows up on taskbar. Click the taskbar and picture also enlarges. In the process of doing this after about placing a couple of pictures on the screen the...
  9. individual files showing in File Explorer instead of just folders

in Windows 10 Support
    individual files showing in File Explorer instead of just folders: Not a big problem, more of a grievance... In my library, under videos, I have about 20 folders containing different videos and grouped according to category. If I click on the arrow beside the word videos in the leftmost column, I can see all the folders displayed...
  10. Assign individual app for individual .url files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Assign individual app for individual .url files: I'm starting to seriously question the intelligence of the people who design windows 10, but anyway. I've been doing some looking, and it seems you can't set an individual .url file to launch with an individual program. As far as I can tell, you can only set GLOBAL default...