Windows 10: Get help app "contact real person" link is not working

Discus and support Get help app "contact real person" link is not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've gone through the "get help" app on my PC, answering the questions from the AI, and when it gives me the option to contact a real person and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Savdog6, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Savdog6 Win User

Get help app "contact real person" link is not working

I've gone through the "get help" app on my PC, answering the questions from the AI, and when it gives me the option to contact a real person and I click on it, it opens up my Edge broswer and dumps me into Outlook.com without any way to contact anyone. No email address or anything.

:)

Savdog6, Apr 29, 2020
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Apr 29, 2020
  3. Florio Win User
    Cannot add contacts personal folders to address book in Outlook 2016

Many thanks for all your suggestions, HippsieGypsie, but nothing seems to be working. I cannot delete my folder so I have to keep trying to get it included in the list of available address books. My contacts are all in the Contacts - Personal Folders, but this list is not included amongst those offered by Outlook as a default address book.

Florio, Apr 29, 2020
  4. mdmike52 Win User

"All apps" Button not working - Where are links stored?

At some point my "All apps" button has stopped working. Clicking on it causes the apps list to flash very very briefly then dumps me back to home screen. Everything else seems to work OK.
    Anyone know where the links in that list of apps is stored? I'm thinking one of the links is broken causing the whole list to shut down, and if I remove links from the list one by one I can find it. That's the only thing I can think to try.
    Unfortunately no restore points exist and Repair tools like Startup Repair Etc. does not help.
    Any other Ideas / Suggestions would also be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Mike

mdmike52, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Get help app "contact real person" link is not working - Similar Threads - help app contact

2. give me contact with real person from support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    give me contact with real person from support: give me contact with real person from support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/give-me-contact-with-real-person-from-support/ee8ff132-ce57-491c-8cb7-a13a5bca1638
  3. give me contact with real person from support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    give me contact with real person from support: give me contact with real person from support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/give-me-contact-with-real-person-from-support/ee8ff132-ce57-491c-8cb7-a13a5bca1638
  4. contact a person

in Windows 10 Gaming
    contact a person: i want to contact microsoft support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-a-person/1850a4e4-1bdd-4d35-94af-9e793ffa78b2
  5. How do I contact a real person?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I contact a real person?: I have been on line and tried to cancell an order that I never placed. I keep getting different sites that it refers me to. I tried to call a number and a recorded message said no one was available at that time but wanted me to record a message. I am worried that it was a...
  6. How do I contact a real person?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I contact a real person?: I have been on line and tried to cancell an order that I never placed. I keep getting different sites that it refers me to. I tried to call a number and a recorded message said no one was available at that time but wanted me to record a message. I am worried that it was a...
  7. Contacting real agents?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Contacting real agents?: Hello I wanted to know if theres a way to chat or phone call an agent? i have a serious issue with my computer and i hope i can save it.thanks to anyone who takes the time to read this...
  8. How to get in contact with a real support person for activation of Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to get in contact with a real support person for activation of Windows: I recently replaced the motherboard and CPU on my PC, and now im not able to re-activate windows. I have a digital Windows 10 Pro retail licence purchased directly from MS and its linked to my MS account. When I try to activate, using the "Troubleshoot > recently changed...
  9. A real person?

A real person?: How does one actually talk to someone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-real-person/f3922fd4-78bf-48c1-a327-022de9939050
  10. Someone please help me contact a real person at microsoft

Someone please help me contact a real person at microsoft: I've been trying to reactive my windows 10 on my computer after I changed over my motherboard and cpu. I've tried everything I could find on the internet for the last 2 days and I can't find any way to contact Microsoft. No phone number, no email, no web chat nothing. I'm...