Windows 10: Get Help App

Discus and support Get Help App in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; How can I access the methods of support in Get Help call me back, chat, ask a question... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by GastonGacuti, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Get Help App

How can I access the methods of support in Get Help call me back, chat, ask a question

:)

GastonGacuti, Jun 18, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Get Help App :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Get Help App

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Get Help App

1. Get Help App - Similar Threads - Help App

2. I need help fixing the error Error0x80070643 for my Xbox App on my Laptop. I am not tech...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help fixing the error Error0x80070643 for my Xbox App on my Laptop. I am not tech...: I genuinely can't explain it. Every time I try to open my Xbox App it comes up with Error 0x80070643, then when I try to launch it again it says it's updating, then goes back to said Error Screen. I am sick and tired of trying to fix this, I have been attempting to for days....
  3. I need help fixing the error Error0x80070643 for my Xbox App on my Laptop. I am not tech...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help fixing the error Error0x80070643 for my Xbox App on my Laptop. I am not tech...: I genuinely can't explain it. Every time I try to open my Xbox App it comes up with Error 0x80070643, then when I try to launch it again it says it's updating, then goes back to said Error Screen. I am sick and tired of trying to fix this, I have been attempting to for days....
  4. Multiple addresses belonging to my ex are listed in my authenticator app! Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple addresses belonging to my ex are listed in my authenticator app! Please help!: My ex is very IT savvy, he's worked with MS all his career and holds a very technical job and is MS certified to the eyeballs...I left him a year ago and I've been the target of so much hacking.. my router, my CAR with a tracker he fitted all my online accounts.. to the point...
  5. Multiple addresses belonging to my ex are listed in my authenticator app! Please help!

Multiple addresses belonging to my ex are listed in my authenticator app! Please help!: My ex is very IT savvy, he's worked with MS all his career and holds a very technical job and is MS certified to the eyeballs...I left him a year ago and I've been the target of so much hacking.. my router, my CAR with a tracker he fitted all my online accounts.. to the point...
  6. Help! Xbox App won’t update 0x80070422 and I can’t install any Xbox Games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Help! Xbox App won’t update 0x80070422 and I can’t install any Xbox Games: I’ve been trying to find a solution to this code 0x80070422 but I can’t find anything that’s helpful. I tried updating my Windows 10 but that didn’t help. Then I tried downloading the game Forza Horizon 5 on the Microsoft Store thru my Library but nothing happened. Not even a...
  7. Recently fixed my pc, App Store different region, not able to sign in help?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Recently fixed my pc, App Store different region, not able to sign in help?: Got my pc fixed today with a working display, can’t access my account or sign in for there is a message saying there is a Java script error. I’m not able to access anything on my, nor am I able to update my pc either!...
  8. need help cant download apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    need help cant download apps: I cant download any apps, i search it and the install button is unable to be clicked it isnt an option. it says update to windows 10 and the pc is running 10 when i click on it "to upgrade" it takes me to internet explorer and doesnt load i have edge but it doesnt take me...
  9. I need help with my internet and my apps on my computer Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my internet and my apps on my computer Windows 11: It started yesterday when I arrived at my house I had no internet. When I go to settings it doesn’t work. I check all other apps that could help me like troubleshooter but nothing is working. I look up tutorials on my phone to see if any can work, none of them do. It’s been a...
  10. I need help with my internet and my apps on my computer Windows 11

I need help with my internet and my apps on my computer Windows 11: It started yesterday when I arrived at my house I had no internet. When I go to settings it doesn’t work. I check all other apps that could help me like troubleshooter but nothing is working. I look up tutorials on my phone to see if any can work, none of them do. It’s been a...