Windows 10: Get Help Contact Support Error : "There was a problem loading your support options. Please...

Discus and support Get Help Contact Support Error : "There was a problem loading your support options. Please... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My PC got infected with a ransomware virus, so decided to reinstall my Windows 10 using the Clean Installation method after all of the frustration from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Alika Fadhlanti, Apr 28, 2022.

1. Get Help Contact Support Error : "There was a problem loading your support options. Please...

My PC got infected with a ransomware virus, so decided to reinstall my Windows 10 using the Clean Installation method after all of the frustration from trying to decrypt my files. After installing, the system asked me to type windows product key which I couldn't find anywhere. Searched online for some solution but none of them seemed to work, then I tried to contact Windows Agent but an error showed up. Please can I get a solution for this? I really need to use my PC for work, thanks xx

:)

Alika Fadhlanti, Apr 28, 2022

2. Contact support app

I never noticed this app before until today. An app listed in start menu called 'Contact Support'. So I clicked it just to take a look. But the app just starts to open and then immediately crashes/shuts off. I logged into another user acc on my machine and it opens just fine.

Usually if an app is playing up on my computer I go into the settings - apps list and reset the app which normally sorts things out. But contact support is missing from the list. Does anyone use the app and have any problems with it?

Scottyboy99, Apr 28, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    calling level 2 support

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press windows key, and type Contact Support.

• Select Services and apps.

• Click on Windows.

• Click on Technical Support.

• There you will be able to contact the Technical support.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Apr 28, 2022
  4. Get Help Contact Support Error : "There was a problem loading your support options. Please...

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Apr 28, 2022
Thema:

Get Help Contact Support Error : "There was a problem loading your support options. Please...

1. Get Help Contact Support Error : "There was a problem loading your support options. Please... - Similar Threads - Help Contact Support

2. Contact Support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contact Support: How do I contact support, I need an immediate response from them.https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/home/contact- this isn't good enough and is not offering me any way to directly contact them.I somehow ended up with two Microsoft accounts at some point.I'm attempting to...
  3. contact support

contact support: I closed my email address because I switched internet provider. Now I can't log into my personal home account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-support/148a25ac-e623-4a73-a996-d546cde99038
  4. Why is contacting support no longer an option?

Why is contacting support no longer an option?: Trying to get help removing unwanted garbage from the desktop screen, and microsoft's support team is just gone. The only option is to post here and refresh the page once in a while because notifications aren't a thing and neither are support teams, I guess.**** me, right?...
  5. Why is contacting support no longer an option?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is contacting support no longer an option?: Trying to get help removing unwanted garbage from the desktop screen, and microsoft's support team is just gone. The only option is to post here and refresh the page once in a while because notifications aren't a thing and neither are support teams, I guess.**** me, right?...
  6. Get Help Contact Support Error : "There was a problem loading your support options. Please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get Help Contact Support Error : "There was a problem loading your support options. Please...: My PC got infected with a ransomware virus, so decided to reinstall my Windows 10 using the Clean Installation method after all of the frustration from trying to decrypt my files. After installing, the system asked me to type windows product key which I couldn't find...
  7. Get Help Contact Support Error : "There was a problem loading your support options. Please...

Get Help Contact Support Error : "There was a problem loading your support options. Please...: My PC got infected with a ransomware virus, so decided to reinstall my Windows 10 using the Clean Installation method after all of the frustration from trying to decrypt my files. After installing, the system asked me to type windows product key which I couldn't find...
  8. contact support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    contact support: paid for w10 pro, can't get it, can't contact microsoft ****? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-support/c4d0fc01-951b-409c-8add-6c42d2182421
  9. There was a problem loading your support options. Please try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There was a problem loading your support options. Please try again: I'm trying to reach the Contact Support on Get Help app and I get this message "There was a problem loading your support options. Please try again", been clicking the try again button and I always ends up on that message....
  10. There was a problem loading your support options. Please try again

There was a problem loading your support options. Please try again: I'm trying to reach the Contact Support on Get Help app and I get this message "There was a problem loading your support options. Please try again", been clicking the try again button and I always ends up on that message....