Windows 10: Get Help with File Explorer in Windows 10 – Features and Shortcuts

Discus and support Get Help with File Explorer in Windows 10 – Features and Shortcuts in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]File Explorer is an application that is a part of the Windows 10 Operating System, which provides a graphical user interface to browse,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 15, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Get Help with File Explorer in Windows 10 – Features and Shortcuts

WinClub, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 15, 2020
  3. terrace Win User
    Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Get Help with File Explorer in Windows 10 – Features and Shortcuts :)

terrace, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Drone Win User

Windows 10 commands/shortcuts/env. var.

Win+X (or right click on Windows icon) isn't really useful anymore. MS removed classic control panel from the list and changed programs and features to Apps and Features. To get to Programs and Features you have to go to Apps and Features first (Metro UI) (it's in the top right corner).

And classic cmd also left the win+x and File list, you have to do it old way (win+r -> cmd -> enter).

Get Help with File Explorer in Windows 10 – Features and Shortcuts 1380.jpg

Get Help with File Explorer in Windows 10 – Features and Shortcuts 3.jpg

Now it's easier to access Power Options directly from the taskbar.

Get Help with File Explorer in Windows 10 – Features and Shortcuts 2.jpg

Drone, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Get Help with File Explorer in Windows 10 – Features and Shortcuts - Similar Threads - Help File Explorer

2. Suggestion for File Explorer feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suggestion for File Explorer feature: I am a heavy user of shortcuts to manage my files. I'd like a feature in Explorer where I can right click on a file or shortcut name and get a drop down menu-item called, say, "Links" to open a new Explorer window showing all the links shortcuts/original file along with the...
  3. Suggestion for File Explorer feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suggestion for File Explorer feature: I am a heavy user of shortcuts to manage my files. I'd like a feature in Explorer where I can right click on a file or shortcut name and get a drop down menu-item called, say, "Links" to open a new Explorer window showing all the links shortcuts/original file along with the...
  4. File explorer feature instability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer feature instability: I just found an instability in the file explorer while adjusting its size in the snap layouts in windows 11. Basically, important functionality is not working. The drop-down menu closing when I am moving the cursor on the menu panel .Windows version: - Windows 11 home...
  5. File explorer feature instability

File explorer feature instability: I just found an instability in the file explorer while adjusting its size in the snap layouts in windows 11. Basically, important functionality is not working. The drop-down menu closing when I am moving the cursor on the menu panel .Windows version: - Windows 11 home...
  6. New tabs feature in the file explorer don't have helpful shortcuts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New tabs feature in the file explorer don't have helpful shortcuts: I am trying to use the new file explorer feature but it's really hard and annoying,I think if there is a way to create more shortcuts for it, like Ctrl + Double Click will open the folder in a new tab instead of new windows, or Ctrl + Enter or anything like that, instead of...
  7. New tabs feature in the file explorer don't have helpful shortcuts

New tabs feature in the file explorer don't have helpful shortcuts: I am trying to use the new file explorer feature but it's really hard and annoying,I think if there is a way to create more shortcuts for it, like Ctrl + Double Click will open the folder in a new tab instead of new windows, or Ctrl + Enter or anything like that, instead of...
  8. How to Get Help with File Explorer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Get Help with File Explorer in Windows 10: If you are facing problems and wondering how to get Help with File Explorer in Windows 10, then this post lists some helpful How-To links as well as built-in support options, as well as Help Desk, Support or Community forums, and website options, where you can get help. Get...
  9. File explorer search feature

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File explorer search feature: Hello, It has been 2 updates or so since it doesn't work how it used to. Before, when I went into my file explorer and type something on the search bar on the top right corner, it would search on all my hard drives I have 7 of them. Now I have to manually enter in each...
  10. Getting rid of irritating new File Explorer feature

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Getting rid of irritating new File Explorer feature: I have been using versions of Windows for many years. Recently Windows to appears to have introduced a new feature in File Explorer which I find quite irritating. It concerns the way the contents of folders are displayed. When opening a folder in File Explorer there have...