Windows 10: get help with the removal of a desktop image shown below

Discus and support get help with the removal of a desktop image shown below in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; get help with the removal of a desktop image on windows 11 shown below... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JacGyver, Feb 23, 2024.

1. JacGyver Win User

get help with the removal of a desktop image shown below

get help with the removal of a desktop image on windows 11 shown below

:)

JacGyver, Feb 23, 2024

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Feb 23, 2024
  3. Help, cant create windows image

Hello there, @fullinfusion!

It seems like some sort of an OS confusion has happened with your secondary WD Black and I'm sorry to hear about that. *Frown get help with the removal of a desktop image shown below :(
    Maybe re-formatting it would help indeed as the community already mentioned. I'd suggest to take a look at this step-by-step how to partition and format an HDD: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=PYCoid
    Keep in mind that this will wipe clean the drive, so you should backup all important data from the drive somewhere else.
    I noticed from the screenshots that your HDD appears as Disk 0, this means that it's plugged in the primary SATA port where the SSD (as an OS drive) should be. Actually it is possible that because of this Windows cannot create the image there. Swap the ports of the SSD and the HDD, this might help as well.

Keep me posted. Hope this helped! *Smile get help with the removal of a desktop image shown below :)
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Feb 23, 2024
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

1. get help with the removal of a desktop image shown below - Similar Threads - help removal desktop

2. get help with the removal of a desktop image shown below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    get help with the removal of a desktop image shown below: get help with the removal of a desktop image on windows 11 shown below https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-help-with-the-removal-of-a-desktop-image-shown/990ee6ba-2c71-4343-9c3a-73b0d4efdf2a
  3. I get this error as shown in the image below when i try to login to O365 VM ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get this error as shown in the image below when i try to login to O365 VM ?: Which default group policies should I check? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-this-error-as-shown-in-the-image-below-when/827150e6-530c-450e-8d2e-9a3faa94b2e8
  4. I get this error as shown in the image below when i try to login to O365 VM ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get this error as shown in the image below when i try to login to O365 VM ?: Which default group policies should I check? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-this-error-as-shown-in-the-image-below-when/827150e6-530c-450e-8d2e-9a3faa94b2e8
  5. I get this error as shown in the image below when i try to login to O365 VM ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I get this error as shown in the image below when i try to login to O365 VM ?: I get this error as shown in the image above when i try to login to O365 VM .. Which default group policies should i check? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-this-error-as-shown-in-the-image-below-when/827150e6-530c-450e-8d2e-9a3faa94b2e8
  6. The Image Below...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The Image Below...: Shows that GUI applications are opening from Start.If only my Start menu would stay open when I take a screenshot.Microsoft has contradicted themselves, because I do not see Windows 10 anywhere on their image.Just Windows 11.This site is completely useless as I have followed...
  7. The Image Below...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Image Below...: Shows that GUI applications are opening from Start.If only my Start menu would stay open when I take a screenshot.Microsoft has contradicted themselves, because I do not see Windows 10 anywhere on their image.Just Windows 11.This site is completely useless as I have followed...
  8. The Image Below...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Re: Short lines seen on PC screen Shown in image below

in Windows 10 Customization
    Re: Short lines seen on PC screen Shown in image below: Hi. I have a dell inspiron i5 5000 series. I am continusouly seeing these lines on my screen as shown in the picture below. They are illustrated using the orange arrows. They are appearing at the top of the screen also. What can I do to resolve this problem?...
  10. cant update my desktop message below is shown

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant update my desktop message below is shown: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-update-my-desktop-message-below-is-shown/856f702b-8bb2-4b8f-a3b3-6e5750172027