Windows 10: Get link for microsoft store app in windows 10

Discus and support Get link for microsoft store app in windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way to get the direct link from a window store app? I don't mean the appx file itself , just the link that prompts you to open microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by apoklyps3, Nov 30, 2018.

1. apoklyps3 Win User

Get link for microsoft store app in windows 10

Is there any way to get the direct link from a window store app?
    I don't mean the appx file itself , just the link that prompts you to open microsoft store exactly on the page with the app, as it does when you click "Get" from the microsoft store webpage open in chrome for ex.
    I tried inspecting the page, but can't find any link and fiddler didn't help eighter (it cut the connection to windows store if opened)

:)

apoklyps3, Nov 30, 2018
  2. Gasaraki Win User

Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Look... the Steam app "violates" the App Store rules because Apple is coming out with something similar. You can't have a competitor operating in your own App Store.

Wat? Steam app is mostly Windows already. They don't need a Windows 10 app. Windows S is dead, you mean Windows 10 in S mode? S mode is for locked down environments like schools, demos, low spec computers, etc.

Don't know how we got to talking about Steam on Microsoft Store...

Gasaraki, Nov 30, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-purging-lot-low-quality-apps-windows-store

P4-630, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Get link for microsoft store app in windows 10

Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

it seems similar: a store with competitors services in it.

huguberhart, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

Get link for microsoft store app in windows 10

1. Get link for microsoft store app in windows 10 - Similar Threads - link microsoft store

2. Devices linked to Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Devices linked to Microsoft Store: Hello,I'm running into an issue while looking at my linked devices to Microsoft Store. The name shown isn't the current device name and this make it difficult to know which device is running an Microsoft Pro upgrade.For more details, I've upgraded my computers to Windows 11...
  3. Getting an app from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting an app from Microsoft Store: Hello, I downloaded windows 11 and created a new Microsoft account This account, I wanted to download/get an app but when I click on "Get" It shows me this: Image in comments...
  4. Getting an app from Microsoft Store

Getting an app from Microsoft Store: Hello, I downloaded windows 11 and created a new Microsoft account This account, I wanted to download/get an app but when I click on "Get" It shows me this: Image in comments...
  5. Getting an app that is off the Microsoft Store

Getting an app that is off the Microsoft Store: I wanted to play some of my old windows 8 games that I played on a family computer. Then, I remembered that I used to play Monsters Love Candy for an exceptionally long time, so I decide to check it out.Now I have realized that it is off the Microsoft store and I don't...
  6. how to get apps on microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to get apps on microsoft store: sir, When i want to download anything on microsoft store, it says "this app is not compatible with this device". What should i do to download? Please reply as soon as possible. A Windows 10 user....
  7. Microsoft Store app link not working

Microsoft Store app link not working: I have had to do a fresh clean install of windows 10. Windows is working & i can run some of my other programs. Microsoft Store icon/link will not work it is showing on the start menu with a white line underneath it, along with the calculator , calendar, office, mail,...
  8. Windows 10 password linked to microsoft store

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 password linked to microsoft store: Encountered serious problems with Microsoft store uk. Purchased years ago visual studio version 2013 for which I still have a licence no subscription Bought a surface pro laptop and consequently windows 10 professional as well as office pro. Started getting notifications...
  9. Microsoft App Store on Windows 10

Microsoft App Store on Windows 10: I recently bought an HP laptop and since I got it I haven't been able to open the Microsoft App Store. Once I click on the store app it tells me that the page couldn't be loaded even though I'm connected to the internet. There's another key that let's me refresh the page but...
  10. Microsoft Store app in Windows 10

Microsoft Store app in Windows 10: I uninstalled the Microsoft store app using a third party uninstaller program. Is there any way of getting it back short of resetting Windows? At present, if, for example, a link in my browser calls for the store app, the blue start up Store Window appears briefly then...