Windows 10: get list of audio files length

Discus and support get list of audio files length in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i m using windows 10, i just want a list of audio files contents, for this i tried cmd, n i get list of my audio folder's files contents... but problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mehulchanpura, Feb 17, 2019.

1. get list of audio files length

i m using windows 10, i just want a list of audio files contents, for this i tried cmd, n i get list of my audio folder's files contents... but problem is that its doesnt show me detail of file length/duration... actually i m volentury working for one ashram for uploading data on their web, for this i need to creat a list of every audio files contents.... if it is possible, easy n convient for u to guide me how to do... i tried to find online solution but i havent knowledge of cmd or any programming language.

:)

mehulchanpura, Feb 17, 2019
  2. slozomby Win User

Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, Feb 17, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Feb 17, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

get list of audio files length

Make list of files in a folder

My impression is that what he wants is a list he can click on. To me that suggests creating one folder with shortcuts to the items in the various media folders.

And perhaps Motim wants that to be a dynamic list- i.e. always up to date with respect to changing content in those folders.

If so, this could be done using Autohotkey, with a script which scans through the files in each folder in turn and for each file use this command to create a shortcut:

get list of audio files length [​IMG]

Motim?

dalchina, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

get list of audio files length

1. get list of audio files length - Similar Threads - list audio files

2. downloaded mp3 not showing file length. WMP is not showing the file length on downloaded mp3s?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downloaded mp3 not showing file length. WMP is not showing the file length on downloaded mp3s?: I downloaded mp3s to my desktop so I could put them on my usb drive to listen to in my car. Some of the songs are missing file length so I deleted them and downloaded them again and checked the down load length was there. but when i opened them on my pc the length was missing...
  3. downloaded mp3 not showing file length. WMP is not showing the file length on downloaded mp3s?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    downloaded mp3 not showing file length. WMP is not showing the file length on downloaded mp3s?: I downloaded mp3s to my desktop so I could put them on my usb drive to listen to in my car. Some of the songs are missing file length so I deleted them and downloaded them again and checked the down load length was there. but when i opened them on my pc the length was missing...
  4. Length Disappears in File Explorer Search

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Length Disappears in File Explorer Search: Hi there... a problem just developed a couple of days ago with only one of my external drives where the length time of the file no longer shows when I run a Search by name, although I can still see the length of the same file once I get out of the Search and return the normal...
  5. Increase file name length

Increase file name length: How do I increase the length available for a file name? For example I have a jpg which I wish to name 'Leonard Cohen Tribute, A Thousand Kisses Deep, The Songs Of Leonard Cohen, Nevada Theatre February 12 & 13, 2016' but I cannot name it beyond 'Leonard Cohen Tribute, A...
  6. measure length

in Windows 10 Support
    measure length: Is it possible to measure or calculate the dimension of an object displayed in a jpeg file on the monitor of my PC? I use windows 10 with a monitor with resolution 1920x 1080 thanks in advance 144052
  7. How do get list of audio files length

How do get list of audio files length: I need to do that for 30,000 file I see that someone posted a script in this thread can someone help me to do this please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-list-of-audio-files-length/ecad5221-921a-44cb-9b46-5d09562e6c41...
  8. Limited File Name Length Problems

Limited File Name Length Problems: Windows 10. I am trying to rename a file with a name that is 92 characters long (letters, numbers, and hyphens). I am copying the name from a file folder name and attempting to past that name as the rename for a jpeg. It cuts off the last thirty Characters. I tried typing the...
  9. File Explorer Icons Spacing Length

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Explorer Icons Spacing Length: Good morning everyone.. i need help to reset my file explorer's look back like before, please.. The space between files and folders is not auto tight anymore.. it's too long / big, omg, it's so do annoy me.. Does any know how to fix it, any assistance would be greatly...
  10. show length of .flv files in explorer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    show length of .flv files in explorer: It only shows the length of mp4, mpg, and wmv files. 50899