Windows 10: Get many "this site cannot be reached" errors

Discus and support Get many "this site cannot be reached" errors in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This has been going on the last 2 days. I've restarted the modem, no change. Often the site just comes up by itself. This are not tiny one-person web... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RonNewYork, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Get many "this site cannot be reached" errors

This has been going on the last 2 days. I've restarted the modem, no change. Often the site just comes up by itself. This are not tiny one-person web sites. My DNS servers are 1.1.1.1 and 8.8.4.4

This puts me in a difficult situation. Yesterday I had to get to my bank (which is gigantic). And the site was down. Today I need to pay a bill and another site is down.

This happens both with Chrome and Opera.

Is there something else I can use to diagnose besides ipconfig/all?

The sites are all pingable.

On occasion this also includes gmail.

RON

:)

RonNewYork, Sep 8, 2019
  2. HarveyHazelwood, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Makser Win User
    [Resolved] Windows 10 Loops after 64% reached during recovery

I am not getting any error messages at all and i cannot reach advanced options. For the version it is windows 10 pro version 1511 and I have not done any troubleshooting steps.

Makser, Sep 8, 2019
  4. KieX Win User

Get many "this site cannot be reached" errors

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Get many "this site cannot be reached" errors

1. Get many "this site cannot be reached" errors - Similar Threads - many site cannot

2. This site can’t be reached error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This site can’t be reached error: Hi all I’m using windows 11 but unable to browse keep getting This site can’t be reached response. How can I resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-site-cant-be-reached-error/0708eb2f-546d-483c-b2a2-1e7fe1fd2703
  3. This site can’t be reached error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This site can’t be reached error: Hi all I’m using windows 11 but unable to browse keep getting This site can’t be reached response. How can I resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-site-cant-be-reached-error/0708eb2f-546d-483c-b2a2-1e7fe1fd2703
  4. This site can’t be reached

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This site can’t be reached: This site can’t be reachedportal.southuniversity.edu took too long to respond.Try:Checking the connectionChecking the proxy and the firewallRunning Windows Network DiagnosticsERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUTIm having a hard time trying to get this website to open. I use this website...
  5. What causes this error message: "This site cannot be reached"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What causes this error message: "This site cannot be reached": Until recently I have been able to explore the web with no issues. Then a few months ago I slowly began getting the error message, "This site cannot be reached" and then we have the options to:1. See if there is a typo involved2. Check the spelling3. Run Windows network...
  6. What causes this error message: "This site cannot be reached"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What causes this error message: "This site cannot be reached": Until recently I have been able to explore the web with no issues. Then a few months ago I slowly began getting the error message, "This site cannot be reached" and then we have the options to:1. See if there is a typo involved2. Check the spelling3. Run Windows network...
  7. What causes this error message: "This site cannot be reached"

8. This site can't be reached.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This site can't be reached.: Please help me with This site can't be reached. Will open YouTube and Google but not Wells Fargo. for example. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-site-cant-be-reached/3fd712af-fcee-4ea9-8dce-e13e9c2d5f26
  9. W10P cannot reachs many sites for the last 2 weeks

W10P cannot reachs many sites for the last 2 weeks: Good Morning. I own a Lenovo E540 laptop with the following configuration: IntelR CoreTM I7-4702MQ CPU @2.20 GHz 2.19 GHz RAM: 8.00 GB System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Windows 10 Pro version 1909 Installed 30/12/2019 OS Build 18363.752 It has a...
  10. Get many "this site cannot be reached" errors

Get many "this site cannot be reached" errors: This has been going on the last 2 days. I've restarted the modem, no change. Often the site just comes up by itself. This are not tiny one-person web sites. My DNS servers are 1.1.1.1 and 8.8.4.4 This puts me in a difficult situation. Yesterday I had to get to my bank (which...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trouble linking to nextdoor

2. windows will not open nextdoor links

3. why cant i view nextdoor website