Windows 10: GET ME OFF AND Turn off notifications for post

Discus and support GET ME OFF AND Turn off notifications for post in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; GWT ME OFF FACEBOOK AND TURN OFF NOTIFICATIONS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GailCharnley, Dec 1, 2019.

1. GET ME OFF AND Turn off notifications for post

GWT ME OFF FACEBOOK AND TURN OFF NOTIFICATIONS

:)

GailCharnley, Dec 1, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Dec 1, 2019
  3. Turn off Facebook notifications in Windows 10

Hi Sara,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let’s check the settings if the notification option is turn on. Follow the below step.

• Type notification on the Windows search bar and select
      Turn app notification on or off.

• Click on Notification & action, check the settings, scroll the down mouse and turn off the Facebook notification.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Dec 1, 2019
  4. GET ME OFF AND Turn off notifications for post

APP NOTIFICATIONS - BANNER NOTIFICATION - NONE COMING FOR NEWS, SPORTS, OR MONEY APP - WINDOWS 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

GET ME OFF AND Turn off notifications for post

1. GET ME OFF AND Turn off notifications for post - Similar Threads - OFF Turn off

2. Turn off Caps Lock On/Off Notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off Caps Lock On/Off Notifications: Windows 10 just updated and now, every time I press Caps Lock, I get an annoying pop-up:How do I turn this off for real? Nothing I've found so far works....
  3. Turn off Caps Lock On/Off Notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off Caps Lock On/Off Notifications: Windows 10 just updated and now, every time I press Caps Lock, I get an annoying pop-up:How do I turn this off for real? Nothing I've found so far works....
  4. Turn off Caps Lock On/Off Notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Turning off notifications for onedrive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Turning off notifications for onedrive: Hi, at first I didn't mind, but now I'm starting to get a bit frustrated because every single day it reminds me that onedrive is full. I can't get more space on it, can I somehow turn off that notifications? If so please tell me how....
  6. turn off notification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    turn off notification?: How to turn off Virus and threat protection notification? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-notification/e41c46a2-dd78-4e3e-9311-9c73534173f0
  7. turn off notification?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    turn off notification?: How to turn off Virus and threat protection notification? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-notification/e41c46a2-dd78-4e3e-9311-9c73534173f0
  8. turn off notification?

9. how do i turn off notifications to this post ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i turn off notifications to this post ?: how do i turn off notifications to this post ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-notifications-to-this-post/3100e895-c404-4a5e-9f6f-7ae43a56c36f
  10. Turn off notifications

Turn off notifications: How do I switch off the notifications in windows 10 on a laptop that pop up in the bottom right corner, it's like Gmail, YouTube alerts etc 112955