Windows 10: Get minecraft java and bedrock

Discus and support Get minecraft java and bedrock in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Minecraft pe doesnt count as the deal to get java and bedrock.This is making zero sense.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Appelmoes, Jun 17, 2022.

1. Appelmoes Win User

Get minecraft java and bedrock

Minecraft pe doesnt count as the deal to get java and bedrock.This is making zero sense.

:)

Appelmoes, Jun 17, 2022

2. will minecraft java ever work with bedrock?

I know, java and c++ or c# or whatever are not compatable with eachother. but there is a server plugin called "GeyserMC" which allows anyone who connects to your computer to connect to the specified server(they mostly have you login to java from there, but
    they have a second plugin called "Floodgate" which bypasses that and makes it so that bedrock players can join even if they dont have a java account.

I just wanted to ask, I asked on the minecraft forums and the part where you suggest features and they for whatever reason deleted my post without telling me why.

SandyPlayz86, Jun 17, 2022
  3. Need Hel Win User
    Minecraft Bedrock Redeem

i want to get minecraft bedrock on my computer using the free copy but i accidentally deleted minecraft java on my pc how do i get it back?

Need Hel, Jun 17, 2022
  4. oli4002. Win User

Minecraft Bedrock edition for free (already have JAVA)

My friend said that if i bought Minecraft Java edition, i could get Bedrock Edition for free (Windows 10) but i dont see how to get it.

oli4002., Jun 17, 2022
Thema:

1. Get minecraft java and bedrock - Similar Threads - minecraft java bedrock

2. Minecraft Java And Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java And Bedrock: Hello i bought minecraft java a while ago and ever since then i used to be able to play minecraft bedrock but today when i logged on it told me i needed to buy a bundle and only allowed me to play the trail...
  3. Minecraft Java And Bedrock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Java And Bedrock: Hello i bought minecraft java a while ago and ever since then i used to be able to play minecraft bedrock but today when i logged on it told me i needed to buy a bundle and only allowed me to play the trail...
  4. Minecraft bedrock but no java?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bedrock but no java?: Hello. I have a account that i am on right now that has minecraft bedrock edition but doesnt have minecraft java edition. could samebody help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-but-no-java/e8c5a49d-dcf0-4e03-a6a6-8e24f49fce45
  5. Minecraft bedrock but no java?

Minecraft bedrock but no java?: Hello. I have a account that i am on right now that has minecraft bedrock edition but doesnt have minecraft java edition. could samebody help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-but-no-java/e8c5a49d-dcf0-4e03-a6a6-8e24f49fce45
  6. bought the Minecraft: Bedrock and java and didn't get Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought the Minecraft: Bedrock and java and didn't get Java: So when i had bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition it did not give me Java. i check the Xbox app and it says installed, so when i had launched the app to play java it said buy now, i tried every thing and i did not get java i talked to everyone and no answer so if anyone...
  7. bought the Minecraft: Bedrock and java and didn't get Java

bought the Minecraft: Bedrock and java and didn't get Java: So when i had bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition it did not give me Java. i check the Xbox app and it says installed, so when i had launched the app to play java it said buy now, i tried every thing and i did not get java i talked to everyone and no answer so if anyone...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock and Java Bundle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock and Java Bundle: So I got sent the email that I was eligible to get Java edition since I own Bedrock edition but I follow the steps sent in the email but it doesnt show the "get" button as it states in the email as shown in the image below. I dont know if i did something incorrect or whats...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock and Java Bundle

Minecraft Bedrock and Java Bundle: So I got sent the email that I was eligible to get Java edition since I own Bedrock edition but I follow the steps sent in the email but it doesnt show the "get" button as it states in the email as shown in the image below. I dont know if i did something incorrect or whats...
  10. Get minecraft java and bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get minecraft java and bedrock: Minecraft pe doesnt count as the deal to get java and bedrock.This is making zero sense. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-minecraft-java-and-bedrock/9fe8eb26-283a-436c-992a-048dc93f955a