Windows 10: Get MiniTool ShadowMaker Professional free to celebrate World Backup Day

Discus and support Get MiniTool ShadowMaker Professional free to celebrate World Backup Day in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Regular backups are the best way to protect your files from loss – whether it's from a hardware failure, ransomware attack, theft, or accidental... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Skylly, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Skylly
    Skylly Member

Get MiniTool ShadowMaker Professional free to celebrate World Backup Day

Regular backups are the best way to protect your files from loss – whether it's from a hardware failure, ransomware attack, theft, or accidental damage.

To mark World Backup Day, which takes place on March 31, MiniTool offered to get MiniTool ShadowMaker Pro for free and enjoy big discounts on the most popular disk partition software. You must join this special offer before April 6 so hurry up to grab the chance!
    To get the MiniTool ShadowMaker Pro for free please participate in this giveaway on the MiniTool official website.

Get MiniTool  ShadowMaker Professional free to celebrate World Backup Day world-backup-day-banner-bgc.png

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
    Skylly, Apr 2, 2019
  2. SIW2 Win User

minitool drive imager giveaway

EDIT: According to the comments at GOTD, it is only a 1 year license for the Pro version.

For any minitool partition wizard fans:

There is a giveaway of their imaging program at GOTD -only a few hours left. The GOTD reg key also works with the trial Pro download from minitool site

Giveaway of the Day. MiniTool ShadowMaker Pro 2.0 - Reliable data protection and disaster recovery solution.

https://www.tenforums.com/attachmen...7b51f" id="attachment196092" rel="nofollow" >

SIW2, Oct 2, 2019
  3. Sing Peng Win User
    Windows image backup without USB drive?

If you really want to use an external drive for recovery (I do this all the time!) then there is a working alternative.

My suggestion is you consider using a third-party solution known as MiniTool ShadowMaker.

I personally prefer to use third-party backup solutions as they tend to be both more flexible and more reliable than any built-in solutions.

Sing Peng, Oct 2, 2019
  4. badrobot Win User

Partitioning My Hard Drive Without Losing Data

Download any of the suggested programs above and fire up Youtube for a step by step instruction. Easus is a good software. But I personally use MiniTool Partition Wizard.

It will only take 5 minutes to become a professional hard drive partitioner. Get MiniTool  ShadowMaker Professional free to celebrate World Backup Day :)

badrobot, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Get MiniTool ShadowMaker Professional free to celebrate World Backup Day - Similar Threads - MiniTool ShadowMaker Professional

2. MiniTool MovieMaker Free 3.0 new release

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MiniTool MovieMaker Free 3.0 new release: MiniTool MovieMaker’s easy-to-understand interface allows everyone to create videos with no video design experience required! Just import your files, add titles, transitions and effects. Edit audio in every video clip. Undo/Redo image/video editing. One-click applies...
  3. MiniTool Invites You to Its 2020 Black Friday Campaign

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MiniTool Invites You to Its 2020 Black Friday Campaign: 2020 MiniTool Black Friday Campaign started, Thank you for being with us for all these years. we are grateful for the pleasure of serving you and protecting for your disk manage, data security and integrity. With your support and strength, we will keep trying and trying...
  4. Auf Wiedersehen - Minitool Partition Wizard Free.

Auf Wiedersehen - Minitool Partition Wizard Free.: I am saddened to find that Minitool Partition Wizard Free version 12 has removed the option to copy partitions to another drive unless you pay. Welcome Easeus Partition Master Free! 165096
  5. Minitool Shadowmaker FREE

Minitool Shadowmaker FREE: I used Minitool Partition for a simple partition job and it install Minitool Shadowmaker in my computer. Upon a quick glance, it piqued my interest. Further looking up the review indicates that it seems like a good solid program with a lot more feature than the SyncBack FREE...
  6. Free MiniTool Partition Wizard Pro, Today only, Giveaway Of The Day

Free MiniTool Partition Wizard Pro, Today only, Giveaway Of The Day: I just installed and registered my free copy of MiniTool Partition Wizard Pro. You can get it here. Giveaway of the Day - free licensed software daily 145373
  7. Celebrating National Solitaire Day on May 22

in Windows 10 News
    Celebrating National Solitaire Day on May 22: Solitaire is the classic card game that has been played for hundreds of years, but it wasn’t until 1990 when Microsoft included it in Windows 3.0 that the game truly went viral. Microsoft Solitaire successfully helped teach computer users how to use a mouse and, in the...
  8. MiniTool Backup.

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    MiniTool Backup.: Is anybody here testing this, apart fom me. MiniTool System Backup Beta - Free System Backup and Data Protection Solution 82652
  9. Free version of minitool partition wizard professional

Free version of minitool partition wizard professional: Special offer on minitool partition wizrd professional - normally $39 but free. Main advantage over free version is ability to handle dynamic disks. Hurry offer ends on 27/11/16 MiniTool 2016 Happy Thanksgiving - Software Giveaway & Sales 70632
  10. Celebrating Windows 10 Devices Around the World

in Windows 10 News
    Celebrating Windows 10 Devices Around the World: Over the last few weeks, we’ve been celebrating new Windows 10 devices as they were unveiled around the world. It’s been an incredible journey – traveling 29,000 miles in less than two weeks from NYC to Barcelona to San Francisco to Taipei to Tokyo to Seoul and back to San...