Windows 10: Get more control of your day with Microsoft 365 and new Outlook

Discus and support Get more control of your day with Microsoft 365 and new Outlook in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Time is one of the most precious and scarce resources, and managing it well has been a goal for people in both professional and personal settings. Time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Get more control of your day with Microsoft 365 and new Outlook

Source: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/micr...microsoft-365/

:)

Brink, Jul 14, 2020
  2. gpstoloff Win User

Outlook 365 - adding new account problem

Well, here's my screenshot from 18362.175 (v19H1):

Get more control of your day with Microsoft 365 and new Outlook [​IMG]

Apologies for the size; I'm having trouble with "Insert Image". If your magnifying glass works, you will observe that the Mail (Microsoft Outlook 365) is no longer present on my Control Panel.

Next suggestion?

gpstoloff, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Outlook on the web user experience gets simpler and more powerful

Source: Designed to be fast - The Outlook on the web user experience gets simpler and more powerful - Microsoft Tech Community - 234909

List of features not yet available in the early version of the new Outlook on the web

Source: List of features not yet available in the early version of the new Outlook on the web - Microsoft Tech Community - 240457

An early version of the new Outlook on the web will be available through an opt-in toggle

Source: An early version of the new Outlook on the web will be available through an opt-in toggle - Microsoft Tech Community - 225338

Brink, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Kari Win User

Outlook 365 - adding new account problem

I prefer setting up any other than Microsoft Exchange accounts (POP3, IMAP) using Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Mail. Please notice that Outlook application must be closed, not running when doing this.

Select Email accounts:

Select New:

Select Manual setup:

Select POP or IMAP:

Fill in account credentials and servers, select More settings:

Under Outgoing server tab, select My outgoing server requires authentication:

Under Advanced tab, set the ports and encryption as preferred:

This works (at least for me) in Outlook 365.

Thema:

1. Get more control of your day with Microsoft 365 and new Outlook - Similar Threads - more control Microsoft

2. Does the New Outlook replace Outlook versions in Office and Microsoft 365?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does the New Outlook replace Outlook versions in Office and Microsoft 365?: Is the "New Outlook" intended to replace all the other versions of Outlook that were packaged with Office and Microsoft 365? Does this mean that I would not get an Outlook if I bought Microsoft 365....
  3. Does the New Outlook replace Outlook versions in Office and Microsoft 365?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does the New Outlook replace Outlook versions in Office and Microsoft 365?: Is the "New Outlook" intended to replace all the other versions of Outlook that were packaged with Office and Microsoft 365? Does this mean that I would not get an Outlook if I bought Microsoft 365....
  4. Microsoft Outlook 365 is poor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Outlook 365 is poor: Hi,Microsoft's latest Outlook is poor at best. Please bring these features:1. When one clicks on Sort by sender names, one could jump to letter with the old outlook. Now that great feature is gone. WHY? Please bring that back..?2, If I remove conversations from the view in...
  5. Microsoft Outlook 365 is poor

Microsoft Outlook 365 is poor: Hi,Microsoft's latest Outlook is poor at best. Please bring these features:1. When one clicks on Sort by sender names, one could jump to letter with the old outlook. Now that great feature is gone. WHY? Please bring that back..?2, If I remove conversations from the view in...
  6. Get more done with Outlook on the web with Microsoft 365 Integrations

in Windows 10 News
    Get more done with Outlook on the web with Microsoft 365 Integrations: Sometimes you are in the flow, efficient and productive. Other times, it feels like you have lost control of your time. New notifications keep pulling you in different directions, it takes too long to find what you’re searching for, or you just can’t...
  7. Microsoft 365 Outlook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft 365 Outlook: Have logged on today and all latest sent emails have disappeared from my sent box - the latest one showing is 2017 and yes I have got it set to newest on top If I search for an email I can find it and it says sent. Have checked my settings are they are correct. I have...
  8. Microsoft 365 and outlook 2007

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft 365 and outlook 2007: I am thinking of getting Microsoft 365 one user. I already have MS Office Home and Student 2007 and Outlook 2007 installed. Do I have to uninstall those before installing Microsoft 365 or can I just leave then installed? 157517
  9. Microsoft outlook 365

Microsoft outlook 365: Hi, I have a client using Microsoft Outlook 365 and when she goes to her online server account and cleans up her email on the site, it removes those emails from the ones she has on her PC as well.. how can it be stopped from doing this? regards Kris Snidal...
  10. Microsoft Office 365 Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Office 365 Outlook: Win 7 to Win 10 upgrade. After installing Office 365, I cannot find my "Contacts" in the Outlook address book. Looking for a solution. 31803