Windows 10: Get more done with Outlook on the web with Microsoft 365 Integrations

Discus and support Get more done with Outlook on the web with Microsoft 365 Integrations in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Sometimes you are in the flow, efficient and productive. Other times, it feels like you have lost control of your time. New notifications keep pulling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Get more done with Outlook on the web with Microsoft 365 Integrations

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...b/ba-p/1655335

:)

Brink, Sep 22, 2020

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft To-Do and Cortana integration in Windows 10

Read more: Microsoft To-Do and Cortana integration - Windows Insider

Brink, Sep 22, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft To Do is now integrated with Microsoft 365 suite of apps

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...f/ba-p/1543408

Brink, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Get more done with Outlook on the web with Microsoft 365 Integrations - Similar Threads - more done Outlook

2. I cannot get Outlook 365 to accept contacts from Windows 10 or sync with web 365 Outlook,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get Outlook 365 to accept contacts from Windows 10 or sync with web 365 Outlook,...: Have tried every method I know to get contacts from Window 10 365 Outlook into window 11 Outlook 365. Refuses to load the data . Looked at the web version and it has all my contacts? Cant sync either?...
  3. I cannot get Outlook 365 to accept contacts from Windows 10 or sync with web 365 Outlook,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot get Outlook 365 to accept contacts from Windows 10 or sync with web 365 Outlook,...: Have tried every method I know to get contacts from Window 10 365 Outlook into window 11 Outlook 365. Refuses to load the data . Looked at the web version and it has all my contacts? Cant sync either?...
  4. Get more control of your day with Microsoft 365 and new Outlook

in Windows 10 News
    Get more control of your day with Microsoft 365 and new Outlook: Time is one of the most precious and scarce resources, and managing it well has been a goal for people in both professional and personal settings. Time is fragmented in real life, where you need to manage your work and personal times, and your digital life where you keep...
  5. Microsoft 365 Outlook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft 365 Outlook: Have logged on today and all latest sent emails have disappeared from my sent box - the latest one showing is 2017 and yes I have got it set to newest on top If I search for an email I can find it and it says sent. Have checked my settings are they are correct. I have...
  6. Microsoft 365 and outlook 2007

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft 365 and outlook 2007: I am thinking of getting Microsoft 365 one user. I already have MS Office Home and Student 2007 and Outlook 2007 installed. Do I have to uninstall those before installing Microsoft 365 or can I just leave then installed? 157517
  7. Outlook on the web user experience gets simpler and more powerful

in Windows 10 News
    Outlook on the web user experience gets simpler and more powerful: Starting next week, if you are a Targeted Release customer who wants to try the early version of the new Outlook on the web, simply click on the “Try the new Outlook” toggle on the top right corner of your inbox. When you click the toggle, you’ll see all new Outlook on the...
  8. Microsoft outlook 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft outlook 365: Hi, I have a client using Microsoft Outlook 365 and when she goes to her online server account and cleans up her email on the site, it removes those emails from the ones she has on her PC as well.. how can it be stopped from doing this? regards Kris Snidal...
  9. Shared Outlook folder not showing in 365 web app

in Browsers and Email
    Shared Outlook folder not showing in 365 web app: I've shared a few folders in desktop Outlook. They appear in the employees desktop Outlook but not in their 365 web app. Is there anything I can do about that? 32043
  10. Microsoft Office 365 Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Office 365 Outlook: Win 7 to Win 10 upgrade. After installing Office 365, I cannot find my "Contacts" in the Outlook address book. Looking for a solution. 31803