Windows 10: Get more from Skype – Access Microsoft services

Discus and support Get more from Skype – Access Microsoft services in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; You may have recently noticed a few changes in the look and feel of your Skype account. We’ve been working to bring Skype and Microsoft closer together... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Get more from Skype – Access Microsoft services

Source: Get more from Skype - Access Microsoft services - Skype Blogs- Skype Blogs

:)

Brink, Oct 17, 2016
  2. lewisgill Win User

N80 Wifi Skype client

Anyone know if there's any software or plans to allow you to access VOIP services, like Skype, from the N80's wifi access?

lewisgill, Oct 17, 2016
  3. The terminology is similar - trying to unlink outlook.com and to create SEPARATE logins. How?

Hello Nancy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please be informed that by using Microsoft account to log-in to the computer you have access to all the Microsoft services like Xbox, Hotmail, Outlook.com, OneDrive, Messenger, Skype, or Windows Phone.

You also get access to apps, games, music, movies, and TV shows from the Windows store. It also lets you sync your settings and access your content across all of your Windows 10 devices.

When you sign in to Outlook.com with your Microsoft account, you also have access to Skype, OneDrive, and Office Online, all from your inbox.

You may also open and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files with anyone, virtually anywhere, in real time – for free with your Microsoft account. You can create, store, and share documents, spreadsheets.

Please refer to the below article for more information.

Create your Microsoft Account Today

Hope the information helps, do reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Oct 17, 2016
Thema:

Get more from Skype – Access Microsoft services

1. Get more from Skype – Access Microsoft services - Similar Threads - more Skype –

2. More audio - Skype phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    More audio - Skype phone: Has anyone thought of putting a Kensington filter on the Skype phone for security? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/more-audio-skype-phone/001c7968-b3fd-42a6-8fc9-17251043d720
  3. More audio - Skype phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    More audio - Skype phone: Has anyone thought of putting a Kensington filter on the Skype phone for security? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/more-audio-skype-phone/001c7968-b3fd-42a6-8fc9-17251043d720
  4. Microsoft Making Win32 APIs More Accessible to More Languages

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Making Win32 APIs More Accessible to More Languages: Introduction Win32 APIs provide powerful functionality that let you get the most out of Windows in your applications. While these APIs are readily accessible to C and C++ developers, other languages like C# and Rust require wrappers or bindings in order to access these APIs....
  5. Skype Service

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Skype Service: I thought that I had to have Skype in order tom use Microsoft Teams. So, I signed up and purchased a 3 mo plan. I did not understand that I had to have Office 365 in order to use Teams. I need to cancel Skype because I cannot use Teams. I haven't used the service and I...
  6. Skype for Business' access to camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype for Business' access to camera: Hi, I have a new Huawei Matebook D14 with Windows 10 operating system. I have installed the Office-package and Skype for Business. In Windows' camera settings I can not activate the camera for Skype for Business, because Skype for Business is not listed as an alternative as...
  7. Skype for Business' access to camera

in Windows 10 Support
    Skype for Business' access to camera: Hi, I have a new Huawei Matebook D14 with Windows 10 operating system. I have installed the Office-package and Skype for Business. In Windows' camera settings I can not activate the camera for Skype for Business, because Skype for Business is not listed as an alternative as...
  8. Microsoft’s Skype 8 is now rolling out to more users globally

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Skype 8 is now rolling out to more users globally: We had earlier reported that Microsoft will be ending support for its Classic Skype app on the desktop this fall. The company is now rolling out the new Skype version 8 to more users globally. The rollout was announced by Peter Skillman, Director of Design for Skype and...
  9. Microsoft shares more info on the update to Skype version 8

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft shares more info on the update to Skype version 8: Hello, Skype community! We hope you're all enjoying the latest updates to Skype version 8 for desktop, mobile, and tablet devices. We wanted to share a few more details on the ongoing update to Skype version 8 to keep you up to speed on the latest info. Why update everyone...
  10. Improving Skype accessibility

in Windows 10 News
    Improving Skype accessibility: Across Microsoft, we are working to make technology more accessible and empower people to achieve more. We take feedback very seriously and are grateful to our active accessibility community who point us to areas of improvement. Following recent updates to Skype, your...