Windows 10: Get my personal files from my windows laptop to another device.

Discus and support Get my personal files from my windows laptop to another device. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi. For a problem i can't open my Windows 10 HP notebook.Where there is all my important personal files and photos (in C: or local disk D:). Can I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ShaiyanIslam, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Get my personal files from my windows laptop to another device.

Hi. For a problem i can't open my Windows 10 HP notebook.Where there is all my important personal files and photos (in C: or local disk DGet my personal files from my windows laptop to another device. :). Can I get those files on other device or in samsung mobile (which is signed in with the same microsoft outlook account).

Can you help me please?

:)

ShaiyanIslam, Nov 16, 2018

2. MP4 Personal Video files lag after August 2016 update (windows 10)

Hi Nicki,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Video playback troubleshooter and check

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Video playback options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to copy the files from your computer to another working computer and check if you are able to access them.

This will let us know if the issue is with specific files types on your computer.

Hope it helps. Update of the status of accessing MP4 Personal Video files for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 16, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Get my personal files from my windows laptop to another device.

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Get my personal files from my windows laptop to another device.

1. Get my personal files from my windows laptop to another device. - Similar Threads - personal files laptop

2. Can I get my personal files back from windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I get my personal files back from windows?: For a few days, my pc hasn’t been able to boot since I tried to update everything and when I restarted it, it did not boot from my hard drive. I tried every repair method I could find online, but no luck. It wouldn’t even let me wipe all of the drives. I said screw it and...
  3. Can I get my personal files back from windows?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I get my personal files back from windows?: For a few days, my pc hasn’t been able to boot since I tried to update everything and when I restarted it, it did not boot from my hard drive. I tried every repair method I could find online, but no luck. It wouldn’t even let me wipe all of the drives. I said screw it and...
  4. Can I get my personal files back from windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Set Up Windows 11 From My Image for Another Person to Activate?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set Up Windows 11 From My Image for Another Person to Activate?: My spousal unit has a licensed, full version of Windows 11 Pro x64. From that machine, he downloaded a Fresh Start copy of the OS. He'd like to put that image on another machine, not activate it and send the new machine to a family member. That person would then buy a license...
  6. Set Up Windows 11 From My Image for Another Person to Activate?

Set Up Windows 11 From My Image for Another Person to Activate?: My spousal unit has a licensed, full version of Windows 11 Pro x64. From that machine, he downloaded a Fresh Start copy of the OS. He'd like to put that image on another machine, not activate it and send the new machine to a family member. That person would then buy a license...
  7. Moving Files from one device to another.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving Files from one device to another.: Hello. I have very little storage on my SSD, and I would like to move some files, such as documents, pictures, downloads, onedrive and videos onto the drive. But I did move it, but when I check my SSD C: and go onto users, pictures documents and onedrive are still there, does...
  8. Moving Files from one device to another.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving Files from one device to another.: Hello. I have very little storage on my SSD, and I would like to move some files, such as documents, pictures, downloads, onedrive and videos onto the drive. But I did move it, but when I check my SSD C: and go onto users, pictures documents and onedrive are still there, does...
  9. Moving Files from one device to another.

10. Log into another device from my main device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Log into another device from my main device: I have just recently upgraded my desktop PC from Windows 7 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro N. I also have a Surface Pro 4 running Windows 10 Pro. Both are on version 1909. Build versions: PC - 18363.418 Surface Pro 4 - 18363.535 I use my Microsoft account for both machines ***...