Windows 10: Get my personal files from my windows laptop to another device.

Discus and support Get my personal files from my windows laptop to another device. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi. For a problem i can't open my Windows 10 HP notebook.Where there is all my important personal files and photos (in C: or local disk D:). Can I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ShaiyanIslam, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Get my personal files from my windows laptop to another device.

Hi. For a problem i can't open my Windows 10 HP notebook.Where there is all my important personal files and photos (in C: or local disk DGet my personal files from my windows laptop to another device. :). Can I get those files on other device or in samsung mobile (which is signed in with the same microsoft outlook account).

Can you help me please?

:)

ShaiyanIslam, Nov 16, 2018

2. MP4 Personal Video files lag after August 2016 update (windows 10)

Hi Nicki,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Video playback troubleshooter and check

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Video playback options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to copy the files from your computer to another working computer and check if you are able to access them.

This will let us know if the issue is with specific files types on your computer.

Hope it helps. Update of the status of accessing MP4 Personal Video files for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 16, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Get my personal files from my windows laptop to another device.

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Get my personal files from my windows laptop to another device.

1. Get my personal files from my windows laptop to another device. - Similar Threads - personal files laptop

2. My Windows laptop device was removed from my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Windows laptop device was removed from my Microsoft Account: Good day! I have an ASUS Laptop with Windows 8.1 installed by default. Most branded laptops comes with Windows preinstalled, including mine. I upgraded it to the free Windows 10 many years back. A year after the purchase of my laptop, the operating system was not loading...
  3. blocked files on my personal computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    blocked files on my personal computer: i have windows 10 in my personal computer I recently installed microsoft 365 now i have been blocked from making changes to all my files on my personal computer. help...
  4. HOW DO I GET MY PERSONAL FILES BACK?

HOW DO I GET MY PERSONAL FILES BACK?: I tried using 365 Education for my tutoring business, and it did not serve my needs. File Explorer hid or deleted my personal files and it installed the Education files which have no files on my computer. HOW DO I GET MY PERSONAL FILES BACK? I tried opening up a ticket...
  5. Log into another device from my main device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Log into another device from my main device: I have just recently upgraded my desktop PC from Windows 7 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro N. I also have a Surface Pro 4 running Windows 10 Pro. Both are on version 1909. Build versions: PC - 18363.418 Surface Pro 4 - 18363.535 I use my Microsoft account for both machines ***...
  6. Tell Windows my device is personal, not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tell Windows my device is personal, not work: In setting up a new laptop, I initially used my O365 account which is linked to an Action Pack E3 license rather than my personal Microsoft Account. This caused me some issues so I have removed that account profile from the machine and reverted to my personal account....
  7. windows update wiped my personal files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update wiped my personal files: At midnight today, my windows 10 pro updated to os build 17763.648 When I logged on this morning at 5, all photos, documents and files were gone. All folders empty. Seems like Windows got reinstalled without keeping any of my important personal files.. I tried a restore...
  8. Can i get the IP address of the person who stole my laptop from Microsoft?

Can i get the IP address of the person who stole my laptop from Microsoft?: Few days back my laptop got stolen. And for sure the thief must have erased all the data and could have installed some pirated version of windows 10 on it. So can the microsoft people find the change in the version of their OS installed in that laptop. Like, Can they see the...
  9. Cannot get access to my PC from my laptop

Cannot get access to my PC from my laptop: It's been working perfectly but now I cannot get access to my PC from my laptop within the same local network. Error code is 'need permission to access'. I'm not sure whether Windows Update has altered the Sharing Option, but seems correct. Please help. Thanks!...
  10. Personal wifi is not appearing in my laptop

Personal wifi is not appearing in my laptop: Hi Team My laptop is not identifying my personal home wifi, whereas the same wifi is been identified all other dedvices like mobiles and tab . i tried restarting my laptop and router but did not worked . could you please help us in fixing the issue. Thanks Lakshman....