Windows 10: get my windows password to open my account

Discus and support get my windows password to open my account in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; dear Microsoft team I have forgetting my windows password after I got my laptop from the store because it had some problems, so when I get to the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ZAHRAAALJAROODI, Sep 23, 2020.

1. get my windows password to open my account

dear Microsoft team I have forgetting my windows password after I got my laptop from the store because it had some problems, so when I get to the laptop I open setting go to account log in with my account put passwords but the windows

-

I know my email

I know my password

but

I don't know the windows password to my account so it can be opened

:)

ZAHRAAALJAROODI, Sep 23, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Sep 23, 2020
  3. account password change

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Which version of Windows 10 is currently installed in your computer?

2. Are you using a Microsoft Account to log into your computer?

To open System Properties and check the version of Windows, follow the steps below:

1. Open Run Command (Windows button+R).

2. In the dialog box type control system and hit enter.

If you are using a Microsoft Account to log into your system and you are unable to change the password, then I would suggest that you sign in online and change your password. Follow the steps below to do so.

• 1. Click on the link below to open the Microsoft site, and then select
      Security & privacy.
    Microsoft account | Sign In or Create Your Account Today – Microsoft

• Select Change password.

• Enter your current password, then the new password you want, then enter the new password again.

• Select Save.
    Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 23, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

get my windows password to open my account

Local Account password changed to Online Account Password

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps on how to switch from Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Local account instead.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the Local account and click OK.
    • Now, login to Local account.
    Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

get my windows password to open my account

1. get my windows password to open my account - Similar Threads - password open account

2. I can't open my laptop windows because password not getting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open my laptop windows because password not getting...: Error showing in my display..That password is incorrect. Make sure you're using the password for your Microsoft account. You can always reset it at.account.live.com/password/reset...
  3. I can't open my laptop windows because password not getting...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open my laptop windows because password not getting...: Error showing in my display..That password is incorrect. Make sure you're using the password for your Microsoft account. You can always reset it at.account.live.com/password/reset...
  4. Lost my admin account password and cannot get in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost my admin account password and cannot get in: I have lost my password to my admin account and i cannot log in. I have looked for weeks and tried many different methods but none of them have worked and they all requested admin permission. I remember myself doing back up questions but it does not appear. The only reset...
  5. Lost my admin account password and cannot get in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost my admin account password and cannot get in: I have lost my password to my admin account and i cannot log in. I have looked for weeks and tried many different methods but none of them have worked and they all requested admin permission. I remember myself doing back up questions but it does not appear. The only reset...
  6. Lost my admin account password and cannot get in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Can I get my old password for my Microsoft account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can I get my old password for my Microsoft account?: Hi all.I was using my Windows 10 laptop like I usually would, and I found it was being a glitchy mess. I restarted it, and then I was greeted with the Dell message that my laptop couldn’t start. I had some repair options, and I managed to get through the Bitlocker portion,...
  8. Window password will not open my Microsoft account.

Window password will not open my Microsoft account.: I go enter information when I get to window password which is the same when open windows that but it didn't work what should I do thank you...
  9. window password wil not open my microsoft account

window password wil not open my microsoft account: I go enter information when I get to window password which is the same when open windows that but it didn't work what should I do thank you...
  10. Can't open my account- "Wrong password"

Can't open my account- "Wrong password": I'm the administrator but can not open my account, however my wife can, She is not the administrator. Every time I try to change user account a window app pops up and says enter password and when I do it says wrong password, but its the one I use to open my computer *...