Windows 10: Get-NetAdapterStatistics does not work

Discus and support Get-NetAdapterStatistics does not work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ADMIN > $PSVersionTableGet-NetAdapter -Name Vlan0033 Format-Table -AutoSizeGet-NetAdapter -Name 'Vlan0033' Format-Table -AutoSizeGet-NetAdapter -Name... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by josephhiggins4, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Get-NetAdapterStatistics does not work

ADMIN > $PSVersionTableGet-NetAdapter -Name Vlan0033 Format-Table -AutoSizeGet-NetAdapter -Name 'Vlan0033' Format-Table -AutoSizeGet-NetAdapter -Name "Vlan0033" Format-Table -AutoSizeGet-NetAdapterStatistics -Name Vlan0033Get-NetAdapterStatistics -Name 'Vlan0033'Get-NetAdapterStatistics -Name "Vlan0033"Name Value&

:)

josephhiggins4, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

Get-NetAdapterStatistics does not work

1. Get-NetAdapterStatistics does not work - Similar Threads - NetAdapterStatistics does

2. Dell Vostro Built in Camera does not show up in Device Manager. How do I fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Vostro Built in Camera does not show up in Device Manager. How do I fix?: As the title question says, I have a Dell Vostro 7620 Laptop with a built-in camera. However, the camera does not show up in Device Manager. Every single troubleshoot I see all has to do with finding the camera in Device manager and updating the driver however that is...
  3. Dell Vostro Built in Camera does not show up in Device Manager. How do I fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Vostro Built in Camera does not show up in Device Manager. How do I fix?: As the title question says, I have a Dell Vostro 7620 Laptop with a built-in camera. However, the camera does not show up in Device Manager. Every single troubleshoot I see all has to do with finding the camera in Device manager and updating the driver however that is...
  4. Error 1075 the dependency service does not exist or has been marked for deletion win 11

Error 1075 the dependency service does not exist or has been marked for deletion win 11: Since I bought my laptop gaming, it cant open the nvdia control panel, after some research, I learned that the services name "Nvdia Container Ls" was not working, until now, I cant open my Nvida Control Panel, after I tried to make the service to run, this happened in the...
  5. Error 1075 the dependency service does not exist or has been marked for deletion win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 1075 the dependency service does not exist or has been marked for deletion win 11: Since I bought my laptop gaming, it cant open the nvdia control panel, after some research, I learned that the services name "Nvdia Container Ls" was not working, until now, I cant open my Nvida Control Panel, after I tried to make the service to run, this happened in the...
  6. Touchpad does not work. Device Manager shows 12C HID Code 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad does not work. Device Manager shows 12C HID Code 10: Hi, I have a Dell Inspiron 5406 2 in 1 laptop. I wanted to upgrade the Ram from 8GB to 16GB. I opened the bottom panel / cover of laptop to check the Ram Card specs. I disconnected the ribbon type cable for the battery connection and pressed on the power switch to ensure the...
  7. Touchpad does not work. Device Manager shows 12C HID Code 10

Touchpad does not work. Device Manager shows 12C HID Code 10: Hi, I have a Dell Inspiron 5406 2 in 1 laptop. I wanted to upgrade the Ram from 8GB to 16GB. I opened the bottom panel / cover of laptop to check the Ram Card specs. I disconnected the ribbon type cable for the battery connection and pressed on the power switch to ensure the...
  8. Get-NetAdapterStatistics does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get-NetAdapterStatistics does not work: ADMIN > $PSVersionTableGet-NetAdapter -Name Vlan0033 Format-Table -AutoSizeGet-NetAdapter -Name 'Vlan0033' Format-Table -AutoSizeGet-NetAdapter -Name "Vlan0033" Format-Table -AutoSizeGet-NetAdapterStatistics -Name Vlan0033Get-NetAdapterStatistics -Name...
  9. Get-NetAdapterStatistics does not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Get-NetAdapterStatistics does not work: ADMIN > $PSVersionTableGet-NetAdapter -Name Vlan0033 Format-Table -AutoSizeGet-NetAdapter -Name 'Vlan0033' Format-Table -AutoSizeGet-NetAdapter -Name "Vlan0033" Format-Table -AutoSizeGet-NetAdapterStatistics -Name Vlan0033Get-NetAdapterStatistics -Name...
  10. Get-NetAdapterStatistics

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Get-NetAdapterStatistics: Hello! Recently we decided to buy some Surface devices for our sales department. I try to make PS script that gathering for us information about data usage. I know there is command Get-NetAdapterStatistics but tested on Surface devices with LTE builtin modem this command...