Windows 10: Get notifications from PC to Android/iOS

Discus and support Get notifications from PC to Android/iOS in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get notifications to my Android/iOS devices from Windows 10?Looked for many ways, but only information on how to receive notifications on pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hope Hope, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Hope Hope Win User

Get notifications from PC to Android/iOS

How do I get notifications to my Android/iOS devices from Windows 10?Looked for many ways, but only information on how to receive notifications on pc from the phone, and I need the opposite

:)

Hope Hope, Sep 20, 2022

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 20, 2022
  3. 95Viper Win User
    (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Sorry, that turning off Network Notifications should be there, unless your vendor disabled the advance features.

Should be like this:
    Android - Turn off network notification

Get notifications from PC to Android/iOS [​IMG]

Android will automatically display a notification when an open Wi-Fi network is available.
    To turn off this feature:
    • Go to Settings > WiFi.
    • Tap on the Menu key > Advanced.
    • Uncheck "Network notifications"
    Get notifications from PC to Android/iOS [​IMG]

What make and model is the phone; and, who is the carrier.

95Viper, Sep 20, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android

Source: Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android - Windows Blog

Brink, Sep 20, 2022
Thema:

1. Get notifications from PC to Android/iOS - Similar Threads - notifications Android iOS

2. How to get iOS notifications on your PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get iOS notifications on your PC: iPhone is running iOS 15Pc is running Windows 11I tried using Cortana to sync notifications but it's no longer on the app store, and the iPhone link app is for Android only. I tried multiple apps, from BlueStack to iPhone mirroring, and they are not efficient...
  3. How to get iOS notifications on your PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get iOS notifications on your PC: iPhone is running iOS 15Pc is running Windows 11I tried using Cortana to sync notifications but it's no longer on the app store, and the iPhone link app is for Android only. I tried multiple apps, from BlueStack to iPhone mirroring, and they are not efficient...
  4. Get notifications from PC to Android/iOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get notifications from PC to Android/iOS: How do I get notifications to my Android/iOS devices from Windows 10?Looked for many ways, but only information on how to receive notifications on pc from the phone, and I need the opposite...
  5. How to get Windows notifications on Android?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get Windows notifications on Android?: When I search for "windows notifications on android" I always get the opposite "android notifications on windows" and this is not I want. Does someone know how to get any windows notification on my phone? 179051
  6. Outlook for iOS and Android get new icons with Fluent design

in Windows 10 News
    Outlook for iOS and Android get new icons with Fluent design: Update your Outlook for iOS/Android today. Were releasing a new set of icons made for Fluent mobile. Every detail was crafted by an awesome team that worked across the company. At Microsoft we've created a brand new set of mobile system icons that are now live in Outlook...
  7. Google Drive is getting a new look on iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    Google Drive is getting a new look on iOS and Android: What’s changing Google Drive is getting a new look and feel on iOS and Android, making it easier to communicate and collaborate across files in Drive on mobile devices. [img] This Material redesign is part of a larger effort to bring the look and feel of our G Suite apps...
  8. Not receiving Cortana (Android) notifications on my PC

in Cortana
    Not receiving Cortana (Android) notifications on my PC: I have done everything required to receive android phone notifications via Cortana app on the pc but I am not getting any notifications. If I set a reminder it works fine but messages/ call notifications do not show up on my PC[ATTACH] Windows 10 home ,Version:1803 , Build:...
  9. Get Android Phone Notifications from Cortana on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Get Android Phone Notifications from Cortana on Windows 10 PC: How to: Get Android Phone Notifications from Cortana on Windows 10 PC How to Get Android Phone Notifications from Cortana on Windows 10 PC Cortana is your digital cloud-based personal assistant that works across your devices and other Microsoft services to help you get...
  10. No longer get notifications from my Android phone to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    No longer get notifications from my Android phone to Windows 10: I've had my Android phone synced with Windows through Cortana for months just to get incoming text messeges in Windows, but suddenly today the SMS notifications no longer appear. I've checked settings on both platforms and nothing has been changed. Is there a way to like...