Windows 10: Get off Bing, no pictures please

Discus and support Get off Bing, no pictures please in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How to change homepage to Google in edge. Can't find "settings and more", in edge. 182244 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by doncole, Jul 8, 2021.

1. doncole Win User

Get off Bing, no pictures please

How to change homepage to Google in edge. Can't find "settings and more", in edge.

:)

doncole, Jul 8, 2021

2. I want my desktop bakround to change with Bing's pictures daily

Hi Scott,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to download the Bing pictures from the internet using the Bing search engine. After downloading the pictures, you may save the pictures in the particular folder.

You may follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys on the keyboard to open settings menu.

• Click on Personalization.

• Click on Background on the left navigation pane.

• Select the Slideshow from the Background drop down menu.

• Click on Browse under choose albums from your slideshow.

• Select the folder where you have saved the Bing pictures on your computer.
    This will help you to change the desktop background with Bing pictures.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jul 8, 2021
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Jul 8, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Get off Bing, no pictures please - Similar Threads - off Bing pictures

2. Getting rid of Bing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting rid of Bing: I recently bought a new laptop.I have most of my online work and accounts/chats etc via google and want that as my default browser and homepage.I have changed my browser and search settings, plus made google my homepage and sure as nuts every time I open edge it defaults to...
  3. Different Bing picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Different Bing picture: Ok, so every so often, I have noticed a different photo on my desktop than the browser/site itself. How do we find out what the photo is on the desktop? TIA! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/different-bing-picture/0b0b1a27-527f-4464-a278-38b59d109454
  4. Bing picture of the day

Bing picture of the day: How can I get the details on the picture of the day? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-picture-of-the-day/95166f29-20b6-4372-9c8b-0bbcb59d4827
  5. I want bing pictures off my computer,

I want bing pictures off my computer,: I dont want to see them on start up or ever. I do not want edge - this piece of garbage - starting itself when I start up my computer. I have followed all the instructions I have uninstalled bing adn still this garbage appears everyday. FOR THE RECORD I AM NOT PART OF ANY...
  6. Bing Desktop Picture Not Updating

Bing Desktop Picture Not Updating: Hi, Is anyone / everyone else finding that the Bing Desktop background image no longer updating each day? Is there a reason for this? I have been using Bing Desktop for several years without any issues, so I hope that Microsoft aren't stopping the service! Thanks,...
  7. How do I get bing off my computer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I get bing off my computer.: How do I get bing off my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing/6a89983d-0b37-4030-be2a-91f2300cd772
  8. Bing desktop pictures

Bing desktop pictures: How do I disable Bing desktop picture display . Is this a app? (windows 10) Moved from: Bing apps / Installing and uninstalling / Bing desktop app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-desktop-pictures/587b186b-3645-4333-a830-5f4a53aef19d
  9. Get rid of Bing

Get rid of Bing: Bing comes up now instead of Chrome, how do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/get-rid-of-bing/382f5019-f28a-443e-aa38-207c889efd33
  10. Bing Desktop pictures dont refresh!

Bing Desktop pictures dont refresh!: Please, help me! My Bing desktop pictures in Windows 10 Pro N stop refresh every day. How can I set, again, that Bing Desktop picture refresh himself every day. Sorry for my bad englixh! Mario 12552