Windows 10: Get Office removal

Discus and support Get Office removal in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I have tried getting rid of the Get Office notifications on a new laptop, 10 days old. I tried all suggestions to shut it off and have uninstalled Get... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by svth, Dec 8, 2015.

1. svth Win User

Get Office removal

I have tried getting rid of the Get Office notifications on a new laptop, 10 days old. I tried all suggestions to shut it off and have uninstalled Get Office in settings and with power shell. The notifications are back even thought it is supposedly not on my computer. How do I get rid of it? Uninstall Office maybe?

:)

svth, Dec 8, 2015
  2. Andre Da Costa, Dec 8, 2015
  3. Get Office is duplicated and can't remove it

Hi,

I have tried it and it doesn't work, app is still there, still stuck.

I tried both ways: without uninstalling my office and uninstalling my office first (get office will still be there and if i click it, it will install my office).

Alexandre Ionescu, Dec 8, 2015
Thema:

Get Office removal

1. Get Office removal - Similar Threads - Office removal

2. Will resetting windows 11 also remove my office apps like Word 2016?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will resetting windows 11 also remove my office apps like Word 2016?: I am planning to reset my laptop because it's getting slow because i have a lot of unused games installed. My main concern is that if I reset my laptop it will also remove my Office apps. Is there a way I can reset my laptop without losing my office apps?...
  3. Will resetting windows 11 also remove my office apps like Word 2016?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will resetting windows 11 also remove my office apps like Word 2016?: I am planning to reset my laptop because it's getting slow because i have a lot of unused games installed. My main concern is that if I reset my laptop it will also remove my Office apps. Is there a way I can reset my laptop without losing my office apps?...
  4. How do I remove Microsoft account nag, office 360 and one drive from settings ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove Microsoft account nag, office 360 and one drive from settings ?: I updated windows 11 22H2, and now have Microsoft account nag in accounts in settings as I prefer to use local accounts and office 365 nag and one drive nag in system settings I prefer to use open office and iCloud + Mega for cloud storage and don’t need these MS services. I...
  5. How do I remove Microsoft account nag, office 360 and one drive from settings ?

How do I remove Microsoft account nag, office 360 and one drive from settings ?: I updated windows 11 22H2, and now have Microsoft account nag in accounts in settings as I prefer to use local accounts and office 365 nag and one drive nag in system settings I prefer to use open office and iCloud + Mega for cloud storage and don’t need these MS services. I...
  6. How to permanently remove all office icons from windows 365 task bar, and only leave the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to permanently remove all office icons from windows 365 task bar, and only leave the...: Tried 'unpin from task bar', but that option lasts only until the computer is restarted, then all icons appear back onto the task bar and has to be unpinned again and again ........
  7. How to permanently remove all office icons from windows 365 task bar, and only leave the...

How to permanently remove all office icons from windows 365 task bar, and only leave the...: Tried 'unpin from task bar', but that option lasts only until the computer is restarted, then all icons appear back onto the task bar and has to be unpinned again and again ........
  8. Reseting my OS and select keep my personal file Does it remove my office program as well?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reseting my OS and select keep my personal file Does it remove my office program as well?: I'm looking to reset my os because I have an issue about crashing in almost every game I play randomlyThe main topic here is I want to ask whether if my office program such as word xcel etc will be remove after reseting my pc while keeping my personal filesand if it will get...
  9. Reseting my OS and select keep my personal file Does it remove my office program as well?

Reseting my OS and select keep my personal file Does it remove my office program as well?: I'm looking to reset my os because I have an issue about crashing in almost every game I play randomlyThe main topic here is I want to ask whether if my office program such as word xcel etc will be remove after reseting my pc while keeping my personal filesand if it will get...
  10. Does resetting/formatting my laptop remove microsoft office?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does resetting/formatting my laptop remove microsoft office?: Hello, I'm on windows 11 and a few days ago it had an update, after updating my laptop every time I log in my screen goes black so after searching solutions up i decided to uninstall the latest feature update and it gave me more problems. I can't type on the search bar, apps...