Windows 10: "Get Office" won't uninstall

Discus and support "Get Office" won't uninstall in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; How do you uninstall Get Office? I just reinstalled Windows 10 Pro. I try to right click, uninstall, but that doesn't work. Anyone have any ideas how... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by SightUp, Dec 12, 2017.

1. SightUp Win User

"Get Office" won't uninstall

How do you uninstall Get Office? I just reinstalled Windows 10 Pro. I try to right click, uninstall, but that doesn't work. Anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

:)

SightUp, Dec 12, 2017
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Dec 12, 2017
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it "Get Office" won't uninstall :(

oh gawd wat to do ? "Get Office" won't uninstall :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram "Get Office" won't uninstall :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx "Get Office" won't uninstall :)

musum, Dec 12, 2017
  4. "Get Office" won't uninstall

You can try the Tools section of CCleaner.

Josey Wales, Dec 12, 2017
  5. Eagle51 Win User
    Eagle51, Dec 12, 2017
  6. erica647 Win User
    I had the same issue and I just reinstalled Windows 10 without the network enabled... then I just uninstalled Get Office before reconnecting the network. What seems to be happening is that Microsoft replaced "Get Office" with "My Office" but they didn't clean up "Get Office" first.

erica647, Dec 12, 2017
  7. SightUp Win User
    So what ends up happening is when you install Windows 10, it takes about 2 hours before everything in the start menu, the apps, actually install. Assuming you run the script to delete all of the apps prior to that 2 hour mark, it will uninstall just find with the script. I had to reinstall Windows 10 to find that out.

SightUp, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

"Get Office" won't uninstall

1. "Get Office" won't uninstall - Similar Threads - Office won't uninstall

2. Cannot uninstall Office

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot uninstall Office: I attempted to uninstall Office 2016. I went to the uninstall panel, selected the correct program and clicked on uninstall but nothing happened. After a couple more tries with no luck I went to Program Files & Program x86 and deleted everything thinking that would do it....
  3. Cannot uninstall Office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot uninstall Office: I attempted to uninstall Office 2016. I went to the uninstall panel, selected the correct program and clicked on uninstall but nothing happened. After a couple more tries with no luck I went to Program Files & Program x86 and deleted everything thinking that would do it....
  4. Cannot uninstall Office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Office 2010 uninstalled error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 2010 uninstalled error: MS Forum 140122 Office 2010 uninstalled error I purchased a computer 15 years ago that had Office 10 installed. A few days ago I unintentionally uninstalled it. But it is still on my computer, and I want to reactivate it. When I went to reinstall, I received a message asking...
  6. Uninstalling and reinstalling Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstalling and reinstalling Office 365: I installed Office 365 from my account on another computer in my household. Now, to the chagrin of the person who uses that computer, they are getting Microsoft updates meant for me. I logged in to Office on the other computer using my security key. I previously did the...
  7. uninstall microsoft office 365?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    uninstall microsoft office 365?: How do I find and uninstall microsoft office 365? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-microsoft-office-365/29294b4c-76ce-4350-966d-389004a4d1eb
  8. Uninstalled Office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstalled Office: I mistakenly uninstalled Office while uninstalling unnecessary apps. How can i recover my Office suite? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstalled-office/433000f2-735b-499b-9911-ddb72dc698c6
  9. Office 2016 uninstalled but won't get off my start menu

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 uninstalled but won't get off my start menu: I just got a new computer (actually a warranty replacement, but that's not important here) and have been installing all my apps fresh for a clean baseline.I uninstalled Microsoft Office 2016 using the Add/Remove Programs feature.I then installed Office 2013 (which I own and...
  10. Cannot uninstall Get Office app , error 0x80073CFE

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Cannot uninstall Get Office app , error 0x80073CFE: I have tried various methods to unistall this app - all failed with the error above. I want to uninstall it because the update in the windows store keeps failing and i dont need it. So far I have tried pretty much everything I have found via google, including the regedit...