Windows 10: Get out of Insider Preview and get to the last version without reinstalling

Discus and support Get out of Insider Preview and get to the last version without reinstalling in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I enrolled to get insider previews couple of months ago and now I want to go back but without reinstalling the OS. My current version is: Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GabrielManolache, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Get out of Insider Preview and get to the last version without reinstalling

I enrolled to get insider previews couple of months ago and now I want to go back but without reinstalling the OS. My current version is: Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview ; Build 20185.rs_prerelease200731-1415. I did search multiple times on how I can change back but all the solutions I found were leading me to reinstalling the system.

I did click on the "Leave the insider program" and removed my account from there but as you can see it still says that my device is set up to get builds.

Get out of Insider Preview and get to the last version without reinstalling 748d64fb-975c-432f-9ffc-176dfa23fec5?upload=true.jpg

If anyone can give me any advice that'd be very much appreciated.

:)

GabrielManolache, Oct 28, 2020

2. Cannot Active Insider Preview Program After Reinstall

Hi,

Failure to activate the Insider Build Preview can be caused by a change on your device configuration or a possible corrupted component. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Which Windows build version is running on your device? You can type
      winver in the search box and press Enter to help you identify the build.
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed?

In addition, we suggest that you check the Feedback Hub for related submission regarding the builds that were affected by some activation reported issue. Confirm if the build that you're trying to activate is one of the affected
    builds and check the comment section for suggested solution.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Cant get out of Insider Preview Versions

Hi Alan,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Go to the following website Windows Insider Program
    • Sign In using the credentials that you used to sign up.
    • At the top of the page, click the Leave Program tab.
    • Confirm that you want to leave.
    Note: This will only remove your participation in the Insiders Program.

The Automatic Feedback can only be stopped by
    uninstalling the Windows 10 Technical Preview.

• Restart the machine.
    • Sign out from the Microsoft Account and sign in again and check if it persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 28, 2020
  4. Get out of Insider Preview and get to the last version without reinstalling

Clean reinstall insider preview

Hi,

Right now my windows 10 technical preview has almost 1 year of full use. In this time i installed a lot of things so right now i'm not satisfied of how it works at all. I downloaded that kit to install on a flash, but i'm not sure what should i do after
    i format and reinstall. I want to be in insider preview next time i'll open windows. I've been reading some posts that suggest to get an activation key somehow from windows and i'm not sure what should i do.

All i want is to reinstall and still be in insider preview.

StaicuRobert, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

Get out of Insider Preview and get to the last version without reinstalling

1. Get out of Insider Preview and get to the last version without reinstalling - Similar Threads - Insider Preview last

2. Not a windows insider still getting previews

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not a windows insider still getting previews: I'm confused about what is going to be installed when you select "Get the latest updates as soon as they're available" checkbox.I'm not a windows insider, but I'm ok to install feature updates as soon as they become available but not beta versions!. So I selected that...
  3. Not a windows insider still getting previews

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not a windows insider still getting previews: I'm confused about what is going to be installed when you select "Get the latest updates as soon as they're available" checkbox.I'm not a windows insider, but I'm ok to install feature updates as soon as they become available but not beta versions!. So I selected that...
  4. Get out windows Insider

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get out windows Insider: Hi, I needs help in getting out my windows computer to from the Windows insider, as I can't see leave the program through the link. https://insider.windows.com/en-us/leave-programThank you!...
  5. Get out windows Insider

Get out windows Insider: Hi, I needs help in getting out my windows computer to from the Windows insider, as I can't see leave the program through the link. https://insider.windows.com/en-us/leave-programThank you!...
  6. Still getting insider previews

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still getting insider previews: Used to be in the dev channel of the insider program. I've went through the steps of resetting my PC to stop receiving builds. Upon checking for updates, I've been given a update for windows 11 insider preview 22557.1 ni.release at this time. I've already opted out and my...
  7. Still getting insider previews

Still getting insider previews: Used to be in the dev channel of the insider program. I've went through the steps of resetting my PC to stop receiving builds. Upon checking for updates, I've been given a update for windows 11 insider preview 22557.1 ni.release at this time. I've already opted out and my...
  8. getting out of insider previw

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    getting out of insider previw: Hello, I had a message on my computer yesterday saying my version of Windows ten expired and need to download the latest one, my question is how do I do that I have windows 10 the rest of the info is dev os build is 213761 windows home version dev experience...
  9. Is there a way to stop getting offered Preview Updates without Insider

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to stop getting offered Preview Updates without Insider: Hi there, is there a way to not get offered these preview updates (Preview of Monthly Rollup, Preview of .Net etc)? The important part is, I am NOT an Insider. I do not, have not and never will participate in that Insider Programme. It's even greyed out because I disabled...
  10. Not getting new Insider Preview Build 14328

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not getting new Insider Preview Build 14328: Currently running Build 14316.rs1, Release 160402-2217 I'm set in the Fast Ring and Registry settings are correct. Has been downloaded and installed on my other W-10 PC. I don't see any Google comments on not receiving the new Build 14328. Am I the only one in the...