Windows 10: "Get Outlook on your phone for free" ad when I boot up Outlook.live on PC

Discus and support "Get Outlook on your phone for free" ad when I boot up Outlook.live on PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been using Outlook on this PC ever since I installed Win10. I've also had the Outlook app on each of my last half-dozen phones. Yet this ad has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bemused59, Mar 16, 2020.

1. bemused59 Win User

"Get Outlook on your phone for free" ad when I boot up Outlook.live on PC

I've been using Outlook on this PC ever since I installed Win10. I've also had the Outlook app on each of my last half-dozen phones. Yet this ad has suddenly started showing up last week or so, maybe?. I can't see a place where I can tell it, "I've already got what you're selling, go away" -- is there some way to disable this increasingly annoying ad?

:)

bemused59, Mar 16, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This was going to be my suggestion as well. I just wasn't sure if it worked with XP. It is definitely way better than Outlook Express, and I actually prefer it to regular Outlook as well.

newtekie1, Mar 16, 2020
  3. ilgoldman Win User
    ilgoldman, Mar 16, 2020
  4. jhcarver Win User

Unable to sync Outlook 2007 calendar with Windows phone

Although I did search before posting this, I still have not found the solution.

Devices and Accounts:
    Laptop computer with Outlook 2007 and Outlook Connector
    Nokia 928 with Windows Phone 8.1
    Email and accounts:
    Microsoft account with gmail.com address
    Outlook account with outlook.com address

I tried to follow the method described in https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2459660 I have added my Microsoft live account to Outlook 2007 using the connector. My Outlook.com email messages do sync with my phone. I can COPY my Outlook calendar to my live account as an ics file but I cannot get them to sync.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Regards,
    John

jhcarver, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

1. "Get Outlook on your phone for free" ad when I boot up Outlook.live on PC - Similar Threads - Outlook phone free

2. Problem adding Outlook calendar to Android phone (Galaxy S9+)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Problem adding Outlook calendar to Android phone (Galaxy S9+): Hi, I recently bought an Office 365 home package. Everything syncs and works just fine except.... I just can't add my Outlook calendar to my favorite calendar app (business calendar pro) or any other calendar app for that matter. It just doesn't show up as an option. When I...
  3. Adding a safe sender to Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Adding a safe sender to Outlook: I am running the free Outlook and a friend whose mail always came to my inbox had suddenly been starting to be dumped in Junk mail. I have been through all the settings yet cannot get that person added to my list of safe senders - any ideas please greatly appreciated. 149151
  4. how to ask read reciept on hotmail/outlook/live free account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to ask read reciept on hotmail/outlook/live free account?: Not sure how I would refer to it since there has been various names changes. I have a Hotmail account not premium and would like to get a read receipt, but so far haven't been able to figure out how to do that. I use Windows 10 with the preloaded email app, as well as...
  5. Windows Mail app - Get the free Outlook app on your phone - how to remove this message

Windows Mail app - Get the free Outlook app on your phone - how to remove this message: [ATTACH] How do you turn off the link in the desktop Windows mail app that says "Get the free Outlook app on your phone" in the bottom left corner? I already have outlook on my phone....
  6. Adding email address to Outlook

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Adding email address to Outlook: I have been successfully using Outlook in Office 365 for all my email accounts for many years. Suddenly last Wednesday Outlook stopped downloading email from my Hotmail account. I am being told I have to use Windows Hello to sign on to my Hotmail account. My computer does...
  7. Outlook Mail and Outlook Calendar will not start on my Windows Phone.

Outlook Mail and Outlook Calendar will not start on my Windows Phone.: Outlook apps have been running fine for years, suddenly stopped yesterday. Running Windows 10 on a Nokia 930, can't see anything that's not up to date....
  8. Get the app on your phone, for free

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Get the app on your phone, for free: Get the app on your phone, for free It is a fraud , it is not for free . MS needs my mobile number for free , than MS and Friends can track me worldwide for free of course and get money . This a dirty trick Mr. Fakenberger like. Do you Want my mobile number , You can have...
  9. Ad free outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Ad free outlook: I have a Microsoft advert for signing up for ad free outlook taking up a chunk of my inbox in hotmail.com.It sees that I am using an ad blocker (which I am,Ad Blocker Ultimate). Is there any way to get rid of this advert? 76376
  10. Adding outlook family calendar to outlook 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Adding outlook family calendar to outlook 365: I want to add our Microsoft family calendar to outlook 365. Basically I have two MS accounts. One is an old hotmail account which I use for emails and this is setup happily in outlook. The other is the Microsoft account I use to login to windows 10 with associated family...