Windows 10: "Get Outlook on your phone for free" ad when I boot up Outlook.live on PC

Discus and support "Get Outlook on your phone for free" ad when I boot up Outlook.live on PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been using Outlook on this PC ever since I installed Win10. I've also had the Outlook app on each of my last half-dozen phones. Yet this ad has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bemused59, Mar 16, 2020.

1. bemused59 Win User

"Get Outlook on your phone for free" ad when I boot up Outlook.live on PC

I've been using Outlook on this PC ever since I installed Win10. I've also had the Outlook app on each of my last half-dozen phones. Yet this ad has suddenly started showing up last week or so, maybe?. I can't see a place where I can tell it, "I've already got what you're selling, go away" -- is there some way to disable this increasingly annoying ad?

:)

bemused59, Mar 16, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This was going to be my suggestion as well. I just wasn't sure if it worked with XP. It is definitely way better than Outlook Express, and I actually prefer it to regular Outlook as well.

newtekie1, Mar 16, 2020
  3. ilgoldman Win User
    ilgoldman, Mar 16, 2020
  4. jhcarver Win User

Unable to sync Outlook 2007 calendar with Windows phone

Although I did search before posting this, I still have not found the solution.

Devices and Accounts:
    Laptop computer with Outlook 2007 and Outlook Connector
    Nokia 928 with Windows Phone 8.1
    Email and accounts:
    Microsoft account with gmail.com address
    Outlook account with outlook.com address

I tried to follow the method described in https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2459660 I have added my Microsoft live account to Outlook 2007 using the connector. My Outlook.com email messages do sync with my phone. I can COPY my Outlook calendar to my live account as an ics file but I cannot get them to sync.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Regards,
    John

jhcarver, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

1. "Get Outlook on your phone for free" ad when I boot up Outlook.live on PC - Similar Threads - Outlook phone free

2. Outlook and Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook and Windows Live Mail: Although WLM is long past its sell by date, I still use it and have for many years. Very good email client.Trying to add my Outlook Mail account to WLM and have followed this link for server and setup information -...
  3. Outlook crashing when adding an alias as an account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Outlook crashing when adding an alias as an account: I have Office 365 on windows 10. My emails and calendar requests all go through my gmail account which is also the same account I use for my Microsoft login. I added a new alias to my Microsoft login "aliasname"@outlook.com. When I add "aliasname"@outlook.com to Outlook on my...
  4. Outlook free mail.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook free mail.: I use Gmail for my email service but when I try to download to my computer file via the 3 dot symbol the drop down only gives a "down load message" choice and that delivers my message to my Win 10 outlook mail. The message is formatted great but I can't do anything with it,...
  5. Outlook won't boot up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook won't boot up: Between Dell and Microsoft my PC gets updates at least daily. As of this AM Outlook won't boot up; I don't know whose update killed it. I've tried MSFT quick repair and online repair, neither worked....
  6. "Live Outlook" in the 365 Office

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Live Outlook" in the 365 Office: My Office 365 took over my Outlook email with the Outlook Live format. Now I can't even get into my old email format. I hate it and want to go back to my 2013 version. Can I Uninstall the Outlook portion or do I have to Quit the whole Office 365 subscription?...
  7. Windows Mail app - Get the free Outlook app on your phone - how to remove this message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail app - Get the free Outlook app on your phone - how to remove this message: [ATTACH] How do you turn off the link in the desktop Windows mail app that says "Get the free Outlook app on your phone" in the bottom left corner? I already have outlook on my phone....
  8. Get the app on your phone, for free

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Get the app on your phone, for free: Get the app on your phone, for free It is a fraud , it is not for free . MS needs my mobile number for free , than MS and Friends can track me worldwide for free of course and get money . This a dirty trick Mr. Fakenberger like. Do you Want my mobile number , You can have...
  9. Ad free outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Ad free outlook: I have a Microsoft advert for signing up for ad free outlook taking up a chunk of my inbox in hotmail.com.It sees that I am using an ad blocker (which I am,Ad Blocker Ultimate). Is there any way to get rid of this advert? 76376
  10. Adding outlook family calendar to outlook 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Adding outlook family calendar to outlook 365: I want to add our Microsoft family calendar to outlook 365. Basically I have two MS accounts. One is an old hotmail account which I use for emails and this is setup happily in outlook. The other is the Microsoft account I use to login to windows 10 with associated family...