Windows 10: Get ready to pay more for apps on Windows Store

Discus and support Get ready to pay more for apps on Windows Store in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; *Ditto In my sophomore year... In my Junior year we switched to the more "modern" tape. My high school had an HP2000E when I got there my freshman... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 22, 2015.

1. BunnyJ New Member

Get ready to pay more for apps on Windows Store

My high school had an HP2000E when I got there my freshman year.. I took a class in business computing in my junior year and that's where I got to use punch cards and a bit of programming. My dad taught at that school so he got me a book on programming and I studied over the summer and I took off with it in my senior year.

BunnyJ, Mar 29, 2015
  2. Wynona Win User

Yep! But it wasn't in high school . . . On the job.

Wynona, Mar 29, 2015
  3. Roger Win User
    When I started high school we were using a No.2 pencil. When I finished high school I was still using a No.2 pencil except now the end was chewed off *Wink

Roger, Mar 29, 2015
  4. Wynona Win User

Ummm, I used mine daily, so it was sharpened to the point of no return . . . any further and I would have sharpened my fingers. *Smile

Wynona, Mar 29, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    I used to have to use my teeth to sharpen my pencils!! *Wink

BunnyJ, Mar 29, 2015
  6. Roger Win User
    You were lucky to have a pocket knife to sharpen it with! If I broke the lead in mine I had to walk 4 miles to Granpa's, wait for him to sharpen my pencil (damn, that man was slow!), and 4 miles back to school *Cool

YMMV

Roger, Mar 29, 2015
  7. Roger Win User
    You were lucky to have teeth!!!

Roger, Mar 29, 2015
  8. BunnyJ New Member

Well, it's what I call teeth.. they were really small cavity riddled stubs.

BunnyJ, Mar 29, 2015
  9. Winuser Win User
    Sharpening to many pencils. *Smile

Winuser, Mar 29, 2015
  10. LEE
    Lee Win User
    "OMG". . .your guys are just full of that stuff we used to call. . .*Shock

11. BunnyJ New Member
    [youtube]Xe1a1wHxTyo[/youtube]

BunnyJ, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Get ready to pay more for apps on Windows Store - Similar Threads - ready pay more

2. Microsoft Store App is Stuck on Getting Ready Screen

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store App is Stuck on Getting Ready Screen: Whenever I open my Microsoft Store app it is stuck in the getting ready screen, i cannot access store settings and when i reset Microsoft Store using msreset it opens and gets stuck on the same screen again....
  3. Microsoft Store App is Stuck on Getting Ready Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store App is Stuck on Getting Ready Screen: Whenever I open my Microsoft Store app it is stuck in the getting ready screen, i cannot access store settings and when i reset Microsoft Store using msreset it opens and gets stuck on the same screen again....
  4. Microsoft Store App is Stuck on Getting Ready Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Getting Windows Ready

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting Windows Ready: I don’t really know what category to put this under, but, I’m stuck on the “Getting Windows Ready - Don’t turn off your computer” screen This has been going on for *2 days*, yesterday and all of today. I’ve left it for hours with no progress, I took out anything externally...
  6. Ransomware-as-a-service is exploding: Be ready to pay

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ransomware-as-a-service is exploding: Be ready to pay: Or better yet, have a backup & don't worry about paying. The time to avoid having to deal with ransomware is taking steps BEFORE you get it. After you get infected, there is a extremely slim chance, if any, of recovering your data unless you pay up....
  7. Two Apps Ready in Windows Store to be Updated

Two Apps Ready in Windows Store to be Updated: Yahoo Mail App No version number Available Facebook App Version 4.10.107.191 Both Ready in Windows Store to be Updated 50083
  8. Apps ready in Store to be installed and updated

Apps ready in Store to be installed and updated: Had 3 Apps in Store today ready to be installed and updated Microsoft Photo Microsoft Phone Films & TV All went in ok No restart needed 45599
  9. Windows Store to get more UI improvements, in-app Redeem feature, ....

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Store to get more UI improvements, in-app Redeem feature, ....: Windows Store to get more UI improvements, in-app Redeem feature, and more [img] Recently, we reported that Microsoft is internally considering an improved user interface for app listings in the Windows Store. Alongside improved UI for app listings, Microsoft is...
  10. Getting Windows Ready

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting Windows Ready: Hello All, I hope this is the appropriate forum for this question. I was having an issue connecting wo something I had in the and think it was a java issue (it works fine on my desktop, not so much on my laptop and I'm not even sure java is on my desktop). I know it...