Windows 10: get rid of annoying NOTIFICATIONS pop-up, lower right corner.

Discus and support get rid of annoying NOTIFICATIONS pop-up, lower right corner. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Cannot get rid of Notifications pop-up which often appears on right side of screen. It is the icon in the task bar, right bottom corner, that looks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ken smith26, Mar 23, 2019.

1. get rid of annoying NOTIFICATIONS pop-up, lower right corner.

Cannot get rid of Notifications pop-up which often appears on right side of screen. It is the icon in the task bar, right bottom corner, that looks like a small box with a down arrow at bottom. Have tried Chrome's Settings/notifications/block, etc. doesn't work. Not sure if it is from Chrome or a Windows 10 feature.

:)

ken smith26, Mar 23, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

news pop-ups in lower right corner

Hi, welcome to tenforums.

A reasonable guess would be this:

get rid of annoying NOTIFICATIONS pop-up, lower right corner. [​IMG]

dalchina, Mar 23, 2019
  3. ariel913 Win User
    news pop-ups in lower right corner

Hi, I'm brand new to this forum. I would like to stop the news pop ups that come up in a gray box in the lower right hand corner of my laptop. I did find an answer that said the following "This is probably something you can suppress by disabling Settings -> System -> Notifications & actions -> Show app notifications (assuming that the culprit displays this as a standard Windows notification). But, of course, a better idea would be to figure out first what app is doing this." I followed this information and once I got into Notifications and Actions, now my question is which one(s) of the types of notification should I turn off. Or if you can tell me how to discover what app is doing this if it is an app. I have to close them constantly. TIA!

ariel913, Mar 23, 2019
  4. get rid of annoying NOTIFICATIONS pop-up, lower right corner.

Colored box in lower right hand corner of monitor

Suddenly, I have box in the lower right hand corner of my monitor with what appears to be emails. Does anyone know what it is and how to get rid of it. Very, very annoying.

Thanks for any help.

Care Valkanas, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

get rid of annoying NOTIFICATIONS pop-up, lower right corner.

1. get rid of annoying NOTIFICATIONS pop-up, lower right corner. - Similar Threads - rid annoying NOTIFICATIONS

2. HOW TO GET RID OF NOTIFICATIONS ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF MONITOR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO GET RID OF NOTIFICATIONS ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF MONITOR: HOW TO GET RID OF NOTIFICATIONS ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF MONITOR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-notifications-on-lower-right/6b6be5d6-0275-48a2-a005-4c2cc68a9d95
  3. HOW TO GET RID OF NOTIFICATIONS ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF MONITOR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO GET RID OF NOTIFICATIONS ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF MONITOR: HOW TO GET RID OF NOTIFICATIONS ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF MONITOR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-notifications-on-lower-right/6b6be5d6-0275-48a2-a005-4c2cc68a9d95
  4. HOW TO GET RID OF NOTIFICATIONS ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF MONITOR

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. A annoying accessibility bar has popped up and stick up in the top extreme right corner...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A annoying accessibility bar has popped up and stick up in the top extreme right corner...: I am currently using windows 11 machine, Out of nowhere, A annoying accessibility bar has popped up and stick up in the top extreme right corner, I tried restarting my computer but it didn't helped, I will be attaching a picture screenshot of that, I don't even know what it's...
  6. A annoying accessibility bar has popped up and stick up in the top extreme right corner...

A annoying accessibility bar has popped up and stick up in the top extreme right corner...: I am currently using windows 11 machine, Out of nowhere, A annoying accessibility bar has popped up and stick up in the top extreme right corner, I tried restarting my computer but it didn't helped, I will be attaching a picture screenshot of that, I don't even know what it's...
  7. Ads popping up in the bottom right corner

Ads popping up in the bottom right corner: It only happens occasionally but sometimes an ad will pop up in the bottom right hand corner of my screen. Its not from my browser as I have an ad blocker and it opens when I'm not using my browser, its also not a notification as I've tried turning notifications off and it...
  8. news pop-ups in lower right corner

news pop-ups in lower right corner: Hi, I'm brand new to this forum. I would like to stop the news pop ups that come up in a gray box in the lower right hand corner of my laptop. I did find an answer that said the following "This is probably something you can suppress by disabling Settings -> System ->...
  9. Annoying Messages on the Desktop in the lower right corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Annoying Messages on the Desktop in the lower right corner: I am somewhat new to Windows 10. I am using Windows 10 Pro 64 bit version right now. Whenever I log on the following event happens: I am getting in my initial desktop screen a lot of messages about the state of my system etc - see attachment. While they are...
  10. How to get rid of administrator rights Pop-Up...

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of administrator rights Pop-Up...: Hi... How do I get rid of this popup on windows 10 Pro / 64 Bit... Ounce in a while I get a pop up when moving a file or folder asking for... administrator rights It's not that big a deal... But it's annoying as hell... When it shows up I Click on CONTINUE and the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1803 move notification popup

2. get rid of popups in lower right corner

3. pop ups in bottom right corner

4. how to get rid of pop up bottom right,
  5. pop ups in lower right corner,
  6. pop up bottom right corner edge,
  7. getridofletterypostatthebottomofmyscreen,
  8. how to keep notifications from the screen,
  9. stop pop ups bottom right hand corner,
  10. pop ups in corner of screeen,
  11. pop up on the right hand side,
  12. how can I make pinterest stop coming up on right bottom side of home page,
  13. GET NOTIFICATIONS POP UP,
  14. popups bottom right corner,
  15. i have pop ups in the lower rith hand corner keep popping up