Windows 10: Get Rid of Black Border Around Best Match Search in Windows 10...

Discus and support Get Rid of Black Border Around Best Match Search in Windows 10... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I need some help, I`ve just reinstalled Windows 10, fully update it... fresh installation I didn`t install any other third party... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NiceAtmosphereReally, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Get Rid of Black Border Around Best Match Search in Windows 10...

Get Rid of Black Border Around Best Match Search in Windows 10... 1BYqnjnsqdP3SCmLxUcdiAuAM2qDiLDZ87Oz9guZml4.jpg

I need some help, I`ve just reinstalled Windows 10, fully update it... fresh installation I didn`t install any other third party app/software, and I noticed a black border around "best match" when I try to use the windows search on the taskbar, I`m 100% sure there wasn`t a black border before, also the installed version of Windows is the same that was installed before... here are some screens of this issue, please help me, this black border is driving me mad... =/ I tried almost everything in the personalization settings, themes, etc... sometimes when I start my PC the black border disappear, but after like 10 minutes of using the PC it appears again?! =/ Please help me, I hate black borders! Get Rid of Black Border Around Best Match Search in Windows 10... o_O ...or at least, tell me if this is normal to have a black border like this, but after all searches and vids I watched there shouldn`t be a black border, let me know please.

You can see the Black Border, it also appear if I search for APPs on my PC...

Here`s when I tried to change the Themes and use the default themes of Windows, nothing changed...

submitted by /u/NiceAtmosphereReally
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NiceAtmosphereReally, Apr 5, 2021

2. black border

Hi Adele,

For us to isolate your concern with the black border on your computer, we would like to know the following:

• When did this happen?
    • Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • To make sure we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Send us a screenshot of the black border.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Apr 5, 2021
  3. BrianHY Win User
    How to get rid of black borders on screen (Windows 10)

I use Windows 10. Just recently it shows black borders on all 4 sides. I am not using any new software. How do I get rid of the borders?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures

BrianHY, Apr 5, 2021
  4. Get Rid of Black Border Around Best Match Search in Windows 10...

black border

I only turned my pc on. then plugged in my Clickfree to backup my files. Have no idea if there were updates.

AdeleMcLennan, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

Get Rid of Black Border Around Best Match Search in Windows 10...

1. Get Rid of Black Border Around Best Match Search in Windows 10... - Similar Threads - Rid Black Border

2. How to get rid of transparent / bright / white borders around windows Windows 10 22H2,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of transparent / bright / white borders around windows Windows 10 22H2,...: Dear Microsoft support team,There was someone else who reported this issue in this link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-rid-of-these-white-borders-around-the/3b229d84-a906-4b82-8ec8-acc423b96818, got many votes from other people with the same...
  3. Can I get rid of these white borders around the windows after snapping?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I get rid of these white borders around the windows after snapping?: I really want to remove this white borders. I've tried changing system colors. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-rid-of-these-white-borders-around-the/3b229d84-a906-4b82-8ec8-acc423b96818
  4. Search Best Match Erratic Behaviour

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search Best Match Erratic Behaviour: Posted on Microsoft Community, but all I got was "update your system", "run the troubleshooter", and "run sfc". Here's my problem: Windows Search behaves differently every time I use it and it drives me insane. I open my applications via Windows Search, and sometimes it...
  5. Windows Search Best Match Erratic Behaviour

in Cortana
    Windows Search Best Match Erratic Behaviour: Windows Search behaves differently every time I use it and it drives me insane. I open my applications via Windows Search, and sometimes it gets the job done and sometimes it does not. One example of problem: https://streamable.com/c5tlkq I turn on my laptop, press Win,...
  6. Black border around my monitors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black border around my monitors: i have black borders around both of my monitors, saw it abaout a week ago. Tried fixing it by looking at websites and stuff but found nothing that helped, it doesnt bother me but i want it gone, and i cant put my mouse on the black bar so i cant take a screenshot...
  7. Black border all around monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black border all around monitor: Hi there, I recently upgraded my PC to Windows 10 pro. And I'm having black border all around my screen. I know that I need to get to Catalyst control to fix it but I don't have the right driver to do that. Can you help me get the right driver? Dell Studio XPS 435T...
  8. Windows 10 search not finding "Best Match"

in Cortana
    Windows 10 search not finding "Best Match": Within the last couple of days, Windows search Best Match has become defective. For instance, when I used to type "scree", my screenshots folder would be at the top of the best match results. Now I type "scree", and it gives me the Best Match of Screenshot (181).png, and it...
  9. Immersive search with a black border around it

in Cortana
    Immersive search with a black border around it: I've enabled immersive search via regedit, but it have a weird black border around it, did I do something wrong or is it the problem of 1809. I'm able to make it function normally in a previous version of windows 10. [ATTACH]...
  10. Black border around monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black border around monitor: I'm running Intel HD graphics on a Acer inspire 15.6", upon restart my monitor, 1366x768 aspect ratio, has two inch black bars on each side of the display and 1 inch black bars on the bottom and top. My drivers are updated and I know this is called a shrinked monitor but I...