Windows 10: Get rid of Caps Lock pop up on Jan 2019 update

Discus and support Get rid of Caps Lock pop up on Jan 2019 update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ever since the update, I've been getting pop up notifications every single time I press the caps lock. This is incredibly annoying due to my typing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hadee Al Hassanawi, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Get rid of Caps Lock pop up on Jan 2019 update

Ever since the update, I've been getting pop up notifications every single time I press the caps lock. This is incredibly annoying due to my typing habits. This comes issue is present on both my iBuyPower PC and my HP Spectre laptop and it has just recently occured .

Any help is appreciated

:)

Hadee Al Hassanawi, Feb 2, 2019

2. Getting Rid of Caps Lock Popup in Windows 10

I recently bought an Acer Aspire R13 with Windows 10. The biggest nuisance so far is the caps lock indicator that flashes in the top middle of my screen every time I turn the caps lock on or off. It's
    a total nuisance and I want to get rid of it ASAP. I found an answered query [Getting rid of caps lock popup in windows 7] that
    matched my own almost verbatim, but it pertained to Windows 7 and the best solution [Posted 0904:23, 11 June 2015, by PSCollins 22] does
    not track with the Windows 10 menus. Any suggestions?

Michael J. Wolter, Feb 2, 2019
  3. CAPS lock disable.

Why are we going in to 2019 without a user friendly way to disable CAPS LOCK ?

JohnHannum1, Feb 2, 2019
  4. Get rid of Caps Lock pop up on Jan 2019 update

Caps Lock Icon

Hi Graeme,

The Caps Lock On indicator may have been disabled that's why it doesn't appear on your screen when Caps Lock is on. To have it enabled, follow these steps:

• Right-click on your desktop and click Display Settings.
    • Click Advanced display settings.
    • Scroll down and click Display adapter properties.
    • Click the Screen configurations tab and check the box for
      Enable on-screen display
    • Under Indicator settings for NumLock and CapsLock, look for While the numeric lock or the caps lock is ON section and choose either
      Show the indicator for a few seconds or Always show the indicator on the screen.
    • Click Apply, then OK.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

Get rid of Caps Lock pop up on Jan 2019 update

1. Get rid of Caps Lock pop up on Jan 2019 update - Similar Threads - rid Caps Lock

2. Caps Lock and Num Lock notification pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps Lock and Num Lock notification pop up: Hello,I've been having these pop ups show up everytime I turn on or off caps lock and num lock.I am unable to find any solutions to turn these off.This on a brand new install as well and any solutions I found online doesn't help me....
  3. Caps Lock and Num Lock notification pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Caps Lock and Num Lock notification pop up: Hello,I've been having these pop ups show up everytime I turn on or off caps lock and num lock.I am unable to find any solutions to turn these off.This on a brand new install as well and any solutions I found online doesn't help me....
  4. Caps Lock and Num Lock notification pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Caps Lock/Num Lock pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps Lock/Num Lock pop up: Hi, my name's Hudson and I've recently been getting this notification or pop up on my computer whenever I press the Caps lock or Num lock keys. this problem started today, and I've tried every tutorial and guide I've seen on how to fix it and none of them have worked, and...
  6. Caps Lock/Num Lock pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Caps Lock/Num Lock pop up: Hi, my name's Hudson and I've recently been getting this notification or pop up on my computer whenever I press the Caps lock or Num lock keys. this problem started today, and I've tried every tutorial and guide I've seen on how to fix it and none of them have worked, and...
  7. CAPS Lock Pop-up

CAPS Lock Pop-up: When I'm playing a game and I press CAPS lock by accident, a pop-up shows up, blocks my view and really messes me up. I was wondering how I could get rid of this. I have a Lenovo Flex 4-1470. I will atatch a screenshot of the pop-up.[ATTACH]...
  8. caps lock pop up

caps lock pop up: when ever i tap caps lock on my windows ten surface pro it minimizes all of my tabs/apps to my home screen and then displase this messege:. i have no clue how i turned it on but i would like to know how to turn it off, thanks in advance. [ATTACH]...
  9. How to get rid of pop ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to get rid of pop ups: Why do I keep getting the pop up, Saying call a certain number from Microsoft, and I know its not.. How do I get rid of these popups. 63170
  10. How to get rid of pop ups

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of pop ups: I keep getting popups from suppose to be from Microsoft. We all that isn't really Microsoft. They say call the certain number and, they want money to fix the problems. How do I get rid of these popups? 63171

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get rid of caps lock pop up

2. get rid of caps lock is on pop up