Windows 10: Get rid of "contact your Administrator" nonsense?

Discus and support Get rid of "contact your Administrator" nonsense? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am willing to bet that the majority of PC's in use are owned by private individuals. They are not working for the FBI or the CIA, so this absurd... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Alex StanCampbell, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Get rid of "contact your Administrator" nonsense?

I am willing to bet that the majority of PC's in use are owned by private individuals. They are not working for the FBI or the CIA, so this absurd nonsense of "you don't have permission" and "contact your administrator" needs to go away permanently. If that level of security is required, then it should be something that is set up when first using Windows or installing Windows...and if it is on a Home computer it should never be required again.

These message "you don't have permission" and "contact your administrator" is an annoyance that affects I would guess 80% of PC home users.

Stan Campbell

:)

Alex StanCampbell, Nov 19, 2018
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Nov 19, 2018
  3. thesaint2 Win User
    new contacts not useable

Thanks for your suggestions Ken. I tried them but I still cannot email new additions to my contacts list

thesaint2, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Sajer Win User

Get rid of "contact your Administrator" nonsense?

Win 10 How to get rid of Windows.old folder and content.

*Think

As always, there seems to be lots of alleged fixes out there, which may work on versions earlier than Win 10... but not with Win 10. The struggle for getting rid of this now un-needed bloat seems to be wrapped up in file permissions. But even when I try to clobber it with administrative authority, it won't budge. One fix suggests that you can use disk cleanup to get rid of it by selecting previous installation files. Heh. Yeah. Just TRY and find that option in Win 10.

Ok. Somebody hopefully has managed to resolve this inigma. Step by step, please. Get rid of "contact your Administrator" nonsense? :)

Sajer, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

Get rid of "contact your Administrator" nonsense?

1. Get rid of "contact your Administrator" nonsense? - Similar Threads - rid contact Administrator

2. Contact your system administrator for more info?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contact your system administrator for more info?: I'd had Roblox for a long time with no problems or errors until this message appeared: ''Contact your system administrator for more info.'' I have no idea what to do. I checked my anti-virus, and neither Norton nor Windows Defender I have Windows Defender disabled have...
  3. Any way to get rid of this nonsense in the Search box? 21H2 19044.1620

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to get rid of this nonsense in the Search box? 21H2 19044.1620: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/singulara [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/u1cgev/any_way_to_get_rid_of_this_nonsense_in_the_search/
  4. Contact your system administrator for more info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contact your system administrator for more info: I tried to open my browser AVG and when I tried to open the program it gave the message below.This app has been blocked by your system administrator.Contact your system administrator for more info.The fact that i just got this computerThanks and Regards,Allyson N...
  5. how to get rid of 'this setting is managed by your administrator'

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to get rid of 'this setting is managed by your administrator': So recently i found out that some of my settings are greyed out and has the error this setting is managed by our administrator or organization. its frustrating cuz i cannot access most of the settings. my firewall settings antivirus settings background settings and lost of...
  6. how to get rid f 'this setting is managed by your administrator'

how to get rid f 'this setting is managed by your administrator': So recently i found out that some of my settings are greyed out and has the error this setting is managed by our administrator or organization. its frustrating cuz i cannot access most of the settings. my firewall settings antivirus settings background settings and lost of...
  7. When will Microsoft wake up and get rid of this stupid PIN nonsense.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    When will Microsoft wake up and get rid of this stupid PIN nonsense.: I repair computers for a living and for years I have battled with customers telling me that they don't have an email password. I go around in circles explaining to them that all email accounts have a password, now what is yours so I can solve your email issue? Now comes...
  8. Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.

Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.: I am the system administrator as this is my computer and for some reason or another Comodo Security blocked some images from imgur on a virtual world game I play on. I haven't had this issue til today 9.23.18, it was fine yesterday. I've tried everything to unblock that...
  9. Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.: I am the system administrator as this is my computer and for some reason or another Comodo Security blocked some images from imgur on a virtual world game I play on. I haven't had this issue til today 9.23.18, it was fine yesterday. I've tried everything to unblock that...
  10. "administrator acc disabled contact your administrator"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    "administrator acc disabled contact your administrator": Please assist i recently upgrades from windows 7 to windows 10, when i wanted to rollback i got an error tht i should delete user accounts that were created during the upgrade....so i deleted the user account and by mistake i disabled built in user account and forgot to...