Windows 10: get rid of old outlook account

Discus and support get rid of old outlook account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I had an outlook account with a group of professionals I no longer work with. I created a new account for our new group. Every time I log in I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dr. Simone Kortstee, Nov 21, 2020.

1. get rid of old outlook account

Hi,

I had an outlook account with a group of professionals I no longer work with. I created a new account for our new group.

Every time I log in I first get prompted to open the account I no longer have a password for and don't want to use anymore.

How do I get rid of this account on my screen?

It also causes big problems with the use of teams. I can't use teams through my new account - it automatically directs me to the old account.

Please help!

:)

Dr. Simone Kortstee, Nov 21, 2020
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    get rid of old outlook account [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Nov 21, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    outlook account config

His email provider should have the instructions for setting up outlook with an IMAP account.

newtekie1, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Jayzilla Win User

get rid of old outlook account

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

get rid of old outlook account

1. get rid of old outlook account - Similar Threads - rid old outlook

2. Can't get rid of an old work account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get rid of an old work account: I had a work Exchange account which I used on my personal laptop for OneDrive, Outlook, Teams, etc. I no longer work there and I can't access the account. But try as I might I can't get rid of all the traces of it. It took me a long time to work out how to stop the...
  3. Can't get rid of an old work account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get rid of an old work account: I had a work Exchange account which I used on my personal laptop for OneDrive, Outlook, Teams, etc. I no longer work there and I can't access the account. But try as I might I can't get rid of all the traces of it. It took me a long time to work out how to stop the...
  4. Old Outlook account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old Outlook account: Trying to recover an outlook account that is assigned to PC that came with windows 8,but has since been upgraded to windows 10. The account was created when I logged into computer the first time in 2014 . now when i try to install something from the app store it ask for...
  5. Old Outlook account

Old Outlook account: Trying to recover an outlook account that is assigned to PC that came with windows 8,but has since been upgraded to windows 10. The account was created when I logged into computer the first time in 2014 . now when i try to install something from the app store it ask for...
  6. Old Outlook account

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Cant get rid of second email account on outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant get rid of second email account on outlook: Hello, I cant remove the second account on the left pane of my outlook. I tried deleting it but the page it brings up just spins when it says it deleting the account. It now doesnt even let me bring up that page. I have tried looking at profiles through the mail option in the...
  8. Cant get rid of second email account on outlook

Cant get rid of second email account on outlook: Hello, I cant remove the second account on the left pane of my outlook. I tried deleting it but the page it brings up just spins when it says it deleting the account. It now doesnt even let me bring up that page. I have tried looking at profiles through the mail option in the...
  9. old Outlook account & contacts

in Browsers and Email
    old Outlook account & contacts: Hello, I recently deleted a very old account in my co-worker's Outlook. There were no emails in the folder, and I thought it was safe to delete because it hasnt' been used in years. However, it seems that when I deleted this account it also deleted all her contacts! I would...
  10. How to get rid of someone's old user account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to get rid of someone's old user account?: I have installed Windows 10 on a computer that was given to me by a friend. I have my microsoft user account with my name Claudia's PC. But when I look on my Administrator's folder which I renamed 'Claudia' on my desktop and compare it with when I put that same folder...