Windows 10: get rid of pubmatic

Discus and support get rid of pubmatic in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I use glary utilities, Malwarebytes, and mrt, none take out PubMatic, I have to go to regedit and do it manually, I do not know what lets it in, my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Wood, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Wood Win User

get rid of pubmatic

I use glary utilities, Malwarebytes, and mrt, none take out PubMatic, I have to go to regedit and do it manually, I do not know what lets it in, my computer would be boring to anyone hacking it, I have no unsafe programs, winpatrol stops entries into startup, how do I get it out, I clear it out of registry and it comes back

:)

2. Bruce Hagen, Aug 24, 2019
  3. Le Boule Win User
    imgsync, image 8 pubmatic

Surprised Malwarebytes did not remove it….

Any new browser extensions that need to be disabled/removed?

You may want to run a scan with the Emsisoft Emergency Kit:
    https://www.emsisoft.com/en/software/eek/

Other scanners that may help with this issue are listed in List
    of Malware Removal Tools

Or

Recommend you follow the steps in How to remove Ads.pubmatic.com redirect (Virus Removal Guide) You may not need Hitman
    Pro but note that you may need to reset your browsers.

Regards…

Top 10 Ways PUPs Sneak Onto Your Computer. And How To Avoid Them. | Emsisoft | Security Blog

Le Boule, Aug 24, 2019
  4. Ray111T Win User

get rid of pubmatic

pubmatic download

No Bruce. I checked out your link but didn't install any of the suggested software. I'm hesitant to do so because not only am I unfamiliar with the use of those programs but also I'm not sure if I could even identify an unwanted program. Except for pubmatic
    downloading itself, announcing it's arrival and creating a 0 byte folder I don't see any sign of it on the hard drive or browsing history and it doesn't seem to be interfering with anything.

I can try steps 1 and 2, the Malwarebytes and ADWcleaner if you still think it necessary.

Thanks for your input

Ray

Ray111T, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

get rid of pubmatic

1. get rid of pubmatic - Similar Threads - rid pubmatic

2. I can't get rid of the "Update and Shutdown" on my power button menu.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't get rid of the "Update and Shutdown" on my power button menu.: So I have an older system from 2011 that cannot be updated to the Windows feature update 20H2 or else it crashes every 5 minutes. I am currently on 1909 and it works fine. The problem I have is that Microsoft seems to be forcing me to update now and always displays "Update...
  3. How do I get rid of the mobile and game tech from windows 10 64 pro?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of the mobile and game tech from windows 10 64 pro?: How do I get rid of the mobile and game tech from windows 10 64 pro? I down loaded kb5003637 when it came out, then uninstalled it, as most of was a waste memory, but I got the "you are not up to date" warning in windows update. Today I downloaded KB5004296 and I now have the...
  4. how do i get rid of this!! please help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i get rid of this!! please help: this keeps popping up about every 20 seconds 183322
  5. how do i get rid of this!! please help

in Windows 10 Support
    how do i get rid of this!! please help: this keeps popping up about every 20 seconds 183322
  6. How do I get rid of PUA:/puamson.ami, PUA:/Preseonkerand Realistic-Media-Browser Assistant....

How do I get rid of PUA:/puamson.ami, PUA:/Preseonkerand Realistic-Media-Browser Assistant....: How do I get rid of PUA:/puamson.ami, PUA:/Preseonkerand Realistic-Media-Browser Assistant. All are showing as Trojans on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-puapuamsonami-puapreseonkerand/9992d422-0737-4523-bd89-b07fbb31e87e
  7. Annoying Microsoft News Window keeps popping up and blocking my screen! How to get rid of it?

Annoying Microsoft News Window keeps popping up and blocking my screen! How to get rid of it?: Just in the last few weeks, I am plagued by this large black box called Microsoft News or something that pops up on the right side of my screen, taking up half my screen and blocking whatever I am viewing or working on. When I scroll through it, there are news and weather...
  8. how to get rid of error message?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to get rid of error message?: How do I get rid of this message? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-error-message/fe731344-8c89-4609-abef-237334a2c556
  9. How do I get rid of an old email being used to authenticate my account?

How do I get rid of an old email being used to authenticate my account?: I recently tried to change my password and microsoft put me through several authentifications which would be great security if they didn't all conflict with each other and require more authentifications. Anyway, I have had this issue in the past. I have 2 emails listed on my...
  10. I swapped a drive and now have a System Reserved D: od 99 MB I can't get rid of. Help

I swapped a drive and now have a System Reserved D: od 99 MB I can't get rid of. Help: OK. I have a 1 TB SATA M.2 Drive C: on my old PC - for boot drive and programs - and a data drive, a 1TB HDD D:, with directories for documents, Music, Videos, Pictures, etc.- I am now building/configuring a new primary home PC - updated components, new 1BD M.2 NVMe C: drive...