Windows 10: Get rid of Security left overs like PC Matic

Discus and support Get rid of Security left overs like PC Matic in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Pop up says trouble when you have to many security apps and I can not find them manually to delete... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ronnie Harrington, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Get rid of Security left overs like PC Matic

Pop up says trouble when you have to many security apps and I can not find them manually to delete

:)

Ronnie Harrington, Oct 25, 2019
  2. Jsssssssss, Oct 25, 2019
  3. my pc matic super shield icon is red.

my pc matic super shield icon is red. and i see starting.... when i open pc matic it says super shield unavailable i try to open super shield it tries to open for moment then disappears

robertwarren01, Oct 25, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

Get rid of Security left overs like PC Matic

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

Get rid of Security left overs like PC Matic

1. Get rid of Security left overs like PC Matic - Similar Threads - rid Security left

2. How to get rid of left vertical bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of left vertical bar?: Hello,Could you please explain to me how to get rid of this vertical bar, that camefrom nowhere, I must accidentally mouse about and clicked on somethingto get this one. This is a nonsense that I do not need.There is no way to get rid of it, no option!!!!!!Please help me with...
  3. How to get rid of left vertical bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of left vertical bar?: Hello,Could you please explain to me how to get rid of this vertical bar, that camefrom nowhere, I must accidentally mouse about and clicked on somethingto get this one. This is a nonsense that I do not need.There is no way to get rid of it, no option!!!!!!Please help me with...
  4. How can I get rid of the code over the desktop like this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of the code over the desktop like this?: Hi, This issue occurs right after I turned on the laptop. I have reset twice and same problem remains. Please let me know if anyone knows how to fix this. Thank you so much for your time....
  5. How can I get rid of the code over the desktop like this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get rid of the code over the desktop like this?: Hi, This issue occurs right after I turned on the laptop. I have reset twice and same problem remains. Please let me know if anyone knows how to fix this. Thank you so much for your time....
  6. How do I get rid of a startup script left over from WSL

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    How do I get rid of a startup script left over from WSL: I tried WSL2 and had to abandon it because Hyper-V was causing BSODs. I uninstalled Ubuntu via the Microsoft Store. I finally, after trying many things, have managed to disable Hyper-V. However, I still get a CMD popup when I start windows that tries and fails to run the...
  7. How do I get rid of this uninstall-left-over?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this uninstall-left-over?: [ATTACH] How do i get rid of this installation-left-over or whatever it is, it is bugging me! I cant uninstall it or modify it... pic1 submitted by /u/whitefx [link] [comments]...
  8. getting rid of volume control on left screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    getting rid of volume control on left screen: does anyone know how I can get rid of or hide the volume control, which is now displaying on the top left of my screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-rid-of-volume-control-on-left-screen/be1d3d79-fcd0-43ad-9e21-0f09d8599904
  9. Major AV and PC Matic

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Major AV and PC Matic: I reloaded PC Matic yesterday only to find Major AV jumped in behind my reload and started scanning my computer. Iit would appear that Major AV is a Microsoft affiliate if so why use this underhanded method of getting into my computer unless it has been taken over by the...
  10. PC Matic Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PC Matic Security: I had PC Matic Super Shield installed on my computer and removed it today. I have been trying to activate the Microsoft Anti Virus protection, but it will not activate. It tells me that I have another program protecting my computer. I have tried rebooting the system to see if...